Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I voted Sam, not James... :gwah
LMAO!
Even the hosts want to see me dead! Is this hazing from the previous game lynch?
Don't misuse your powers, Panda! XD
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
These votes are split into believable mafia teams to an extent, lol, with the Style voters holding more of the believable people
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
@Brandish μ I might just sheep you where do we go

I'm not caught up enough to swing and lose us the game here
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I got to the pegging part
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,832
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Can I wipe now or is the game still going?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top