Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!
again with the question,with 7 townies its unlikeable that there are 3 plain townies isnt it?
again with the question,with 7 townies its unlikeable that there are 3 plain townies isnt it?
Yeah, true, only if prostitute block the detective...Is that true?
A prostitute blocks nighttime actions. It doesn't prevent the person from having an allegiance...
Possible, but im think there are only 2again with the question,with 7 townies its unlikeable that there are 3 plain townies isnt it?
It's up to DD and the game-balance. How many normal townies there are depends on the mafia setup and vice versa.again with the question,with 7 townies its unlikeable that there are 3 plain townies isnt it?
Well, that's not the same as them going after the same person thoughYeah, true, only if prostitute block the detective...

Yeah , i think its impossible too XD.It's up to DD and the game-balance. How many normal townies there are depends on the mafia setup and vice versa.
---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------
Well, that's not the same as them going after the same person though
But that's what I figured you meant, so nvm. I think that's less likely though.
If u give me a good reason, i tell u... and im not joking oo , but need to be good xDif there just were 2 townies and not 3 i would have a clear suspect thats why the question,wanna share ur roles xio and mido???
One would have to assume there's a prostitute in the first place. Detective is usually a safe bet, but a role like prostitute is a level below doctor/detective and I've seen other roles used instead, like bulletproof townie, sickly townie, etc.Yeah , i think its impossible too XD.
I pretty much echo Gu here. I'm not a regular townie though.If u give me a good reason, i tell u... and im not joking oo , but need to be good xD
arctigor said he was a plain townie?????????????? where?six ppl are left ,one plain townie,one bomb and one doc died,so whats left is probably a det and a prostitute ,so if niichan is saying the truth about his role ,than arctigor is lying about being a plain townie
I'm a Townie...believe it or not...![]()
ahhh could be any type of townie , no?imo this means it
i think he meant plain townie with this,and my feeling tells me,he is mafia...and the second suspicion would be nii or macahhh could be any type of townie , no?
yes i do suspect u ,cuz i think u meant plain townie when u said that u r a townie,and u also said believe it or notam I being suspected, Mazino?
the pm saying im a townie (plain) makes me say im a townie,can u share ur role ??Mazino what make me mafia and you townie?
cuz kkck was a plain townie and so i am,i dont think there is a 3 townie thats whywhy don't you believe me?
How can you prove you're a regular townie?you're a townie?? yeah sure...
I don't think you can prove that...unlike me...