Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

lol...only 2 mafia??

then it'd have ended if we voted niichan out...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

Niichan was so obviously mafia.

And Lucia, to be honest I didn't suspect you the slightest. After day one I thought the only people I could trust are xi0 and sakura, and I thought you were just butthurt because Faust voted for you randomly, so that is why you sticked to Faust. You screwed all up, not only for your team but for all players in the end though. Tut tut.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

1: MidoBan townie
2: X3D2YFaust Doctor
3: Evil3ye bomb
4: xi0 insane detective
5: Arctigor townie
6: sakura-aneki mafia boss
7: Macaco sickly townie
8: Mazino death miller
9: kkck Townie
10: naruto-niichan mafia
You bastard. I should have kept my mouth shut about my investigation so I could call you out for giving me the wrong result :e3
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

I suspect more Sakura than nii-chan on the first day.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

what made you think he was mafia? HE DIDN"T DO ANYTHING XD

and no man the game would have went well if you didn't mention what I said and just edited it out shithead!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

You bastard. I should have kept my mouth shut about my investigation so I could call you out for giving me the wrong result :e3
You were insane....evil was townie....
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

there were 3 townies it seems xD

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

I suspect more Sakura than nii-chan on the first day.
what gave me away?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

but the list says there should be 3 mafia with 10 ppl,why did u reduce them to 2
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

what made you think he was mafia? HE DIDN"T DO ANYTHING XD

and no man the game would have went well if you didn't mention what I said and just edited it out shithead!
he didn't do anything...but you did by not voting for him, and that made him a mafia too...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

well my reasoning was good "what if he's a bomb ? I don't want to be the last one to vote for him cuz I'll die"

but as usual ppl don't read my posts.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

but the list says there should be 3 mafia with 10 ppl,why did u reduce them to 2
he did it to make the game harder that's why 3 townies were regular townies too
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

7 townie 3 mafia is not balanced in my opinion.
yeah,i also thought it will end fast if we make one-two mistakes...was just asking
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

there were 3 townies it seems xD

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------



what gave me away?
in the other game you are very different, your behavior change a lot in this game
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

2x3 mafia and 4 bombs would have been awesome...:D
that would be insane XDDDDDDD but no more like 3 bombs 4 mafias and 1 detective and 1 doctor and a prostitute xDDDDDDDDDD

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

in the other game you are very different, your behavior change a lot in this game
that wasn't cuz of the role. it was cuz of my mood and rl shit happening and cuz it's cold and I feel drained TAT but I guess it took little to get me back to my swearing mood after faust bitched in the discussion thread with the picture of naruto and sakura chibis after saying "do I need to be more obvious" |: and "now you know who the mafia is!" comments >_>
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

that would be insane XDDDDDDD but no more like 3 bombs 4 mafias and 1 detective and 1 doctor and a prostitute xDDDDDDDDDD

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------



that wasn't cuz of the role. it was cuz of my mood and rl shit happening and cuz it's cold and I feel drained TAT but I guess it took little to get me back to my swearing mood after faust bitched in the discussion thread with the picture of naruto and sakura chibis after saying "do I need to be more obvious" |: and "now you know who the mafia is!" comments >_>
In the other game you are more impulsive i guess? More confident of yourself... dont know, for me that was the beep mafia xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

You were insane....evil was townie....
I knew he was when he died. It just seems odd to have one detective and him be insane. It really neuters the Townies. But only two mafia balances that out...I guess.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

And Townies didn't win...no one won
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

In the other game you are more impulsive i guess? More confident of yourself... dont know, for me that was the beep mafia xD
yeah I know but it was cuz of my mood not the role.
but I also mentioned I didn't like my role XDDD made myself more suspicious even though I remembered mentioning I wouldn't like being mafia in the previous game.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

we would votekill niichan out anyway and we would have won...
so I guess yeah...the Townies did really won...
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

yeah I know but it was cuz of my mood not the role.
but I also mentioned I didn't like my role XDDD made myself more suspicious even though I remembered mentioning I wouldn't like being mafia in the previous game.
Yeah, that help a lot =P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top