Games MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

no you wouldn't have , not at the amount of suspicion arising when 4 ppl claimed to be regular townies.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

we would votekill niichan out anyway and we would have won...
so I guess yeah...the Townies did really won...
No, that's unfair. The game is unfinished, so no one can be the winner.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

I would vote for nii-chan. But i agree, no one has won
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

I'm still considering myself a winner, since I almost guessed 4 roles...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

so now that it's over. HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY SAW WHEN I WROTE ABOUT NIICHAN IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD AND ABOUT GARY?


just curious.
Also notice my comments not stupid evil pointing it out after ages.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

I'm still considering myself a winner, since I almost guessed 4 roles...
you are wrong about evil =D
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

so now that it's over. HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY SAW WHEN I WROTE ABOUT NIICHAN IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD AND ABOUT GARY?


just curious.
Also notice my comments not stupid evil pointing it out after ages.
but WHYYYYYY did you wrote about them??:|:(
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

so now that it's over. HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY SAW WHEN I WROTE ABOUT NIICHAN IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD AND ABOUT GARY?


just curious.
Also notice my comments not stupid evil pointing it out after ages.
i didnt see... but i dont follow the other thread much
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

so now that it's over. HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY SAW WHEN I WROTE ABOUT NIICHAN IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD AND ABOUT GARY?


just curious.
Also notice my comments not stupid evil pointing it out after ages.
Like I said in the other thread - I didn't really notice it at first because I wouldn't question if I was Mafia or not. That or I'm a fucking moron getting lost in your TATs :3c
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

you are wrong about evil =D
I wasn't thinking about evil...
I guessed sakura, niichan, you and xi0...
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

so now that it's over. HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY SAW WHEN I WROTE ABOUT NIICHAN IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD AND ABOUT GARY?


just curious.
Also notice my comments not stupid evil pointing it out after ages.
i saw....but not quite right...saw xio as townie and sth bout niichan,so i thought both are townies,but cuz i didnt see right about niichan i didnt rlly wanted to vote for him
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

but WHYYYYYY did you wrote about them??:|:(
well for niichan I was misleading ppl but I actually meant to say "when ppl would kill him and see that he was townie OR MAFIA[this I forgot to add as I was rushing and forgot to come back and edit and then evil reminded me when he pointed it out but then I think he had already edited ti out himself. Not really bad since I would have mislead ppl with it if anyone would have paid attention.
and the second time I was telling gary whiy I killed evil and not him XDDD thus in other words revealing his role XD. though for all ppl could know maybe I was misleading them into thinking gary was innocent when he could have been mafia. for all they knew. but no one reads my posts or understands them so . and no one even saw .but stupid evil had to point out my mistakes just cuz he's pissed of cuz I killed him |:
 

Macaco

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
0
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

Anyway thanks DD and you all guys.
It's good to play this game again.
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

well for niichan I was misleading ppl but I actually meant to say "when ppl would kill him and see that he was townie OR MAFIA[this I forgot to add as I was rushing and forgot to come back and edit and then evil reminded me when he pointed it out but then I think he had already edited ti out himself. Not really bad since I would have mislead ppl with it if anyone would have paid attention.
and the second time I was telling gary whiy I killed evil and not him XDDD thus in other words revealing his role XD. though for all ppl could know maybe I was misleading them into thinking gary was innocent when he could have been mafia. for all they knew. but no one reads my posts or understands them so . and no one even saw .but stupid evil had to point out my mistakes just cuz he's pissed of cuz I killed him |:
oh...I see how it was...:D
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

anway even if I wouldn't have ruined the game cuz of evil and wouldn't have been banned I won't play this game anymore . Just for the shit you guys put me through in the discussion thread.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

well for niichan I was misleading ppl but I actually meant to say "when ppl would kill him and see that he was townie OR MAFIA[this I forgot to add as I was rushing and forgot to come back and edit and then evil reminded me when he pointed it out but then I think he had already edited ti out himself. Not really bad since I would have mislead ppl with it if anyone would have paid attention.
and the second time I was telling gary whiy I killed evil and not him XDDD thus in other words revealing his role XD. though for all ppl could know maybe I was misleading them into thinking gary was innocent when he could have been mafia. for all they knew. but no one reads my posts or understands them so . and no one even saw .but stupid evil had to point out my mistakes just cuz he's pissed of cuz I killed him |:
I didn't ask why you killed Evil and not me. I wouldn't have known I was even in the discussion unless I just guessed.

Anyway thanks DD and you all guys.
It's good to play this game again.
Play the next game. Some time in January. You seem to be a good player!

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Winner:Townies, except xi0
I laughed hard
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

Well I guess saku and me kind of ruined the game, though that wasn't our intention. We didn't really discuss who to kill and then decided to just go all or nothing on evil, even though we both knew he would most likely be a bomb. Well I probably can't speak for sakura but I was tired and didn't feel well so I didn't take this serious enough. I guess it was a bad combination with saku being angered by faust and stuff.... I feel bad about it so I want to apologize, this definitely could have been a lot more fun :(

my post today was just a half-assed effort, I actually thought you would all just jump at me and end the game but it was funny to see arctigor and mazino go at each other :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top