Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Doesn't matter...I have no sense of humor...I'm unfunngly :scry
doesn't mean you can't be mafia

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

In fact that wasn't hard to guess, as if there's absorbing American literature that keeps you up all night. It's all just forgetable.
i could be reading Harry Potter.I am pretty sure your guys's opinion of me is as low as that
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I'm CHANGING VOTE to KILL XADYU.

That sneaky bastard shall die today!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I'm still w8ing for Milly's answer 'cause I didn't get what he meant and that intrigued me xD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Xadyu are you mafia? You play like a typical one.
I'm CHANGING VOTE to KILL XADYU.

That sneaky bastard shall die today!
If that is still your reason, this post should be sufficient enough;

Xadyu is playing like a typical Xadyu from what I remember... At least in the games I've played he's been very prone to troll. He's been both Mafia and Townie (and third party) when he's been playing the way he does, so yeah, he might be mafia or he might not..

I'm not gonna mention that it usually made things more interesting because trolling is super bad and stuff.
:cookiehand

If not, may I ask why?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I amgoing to sleep. When I wake up I end the day phase.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Evil is game's equivalent of Tal. He has sharp moves.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Oh great, coming one minute after I placed my final vote. Where were you earlier? Your timing sucks hard.

What is your role Kshadyu?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Oh great, coming one minute after I placed my final vote. Where were you earlier? Your timing sucks hard.

What is your role Kshadyu?
I was busy getting high, sue me.

I'm a lover, Gary already asked me that. Pay attention.

He kinda said why already... so did I
I must've missed that.. :oh

Where exactly did you say that?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Oh shut up with this Russian-Chess sucking up!
Why? It was a good way to describe his.. attributes, wasnt't it?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I was busy getting high, sue me.

I'm a lover, Gary already asked me that. Pay attention.
I can easily find out where you live, so be careful! Right, you are a "Lover". So if we kill you, your Mafia counter part will hang him or her self at night, huh? Given you are the townie lover, which is up to debates too though. So basically when we kill you, we have a dead mafia by the end of night 1.
You do realize saying being a lover doesn't put you in a good position?

So will you stick to this version?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I can easily find out where you live, so be careful! Right, you are a "Lover". So if we kill you, your Mafia counter part will hang him or her self at night, huh? Given you are the townie lover, which is up to debates too though. So basically when we kill you, we have a dead by the end of night 1.
You do realize saying being a lover doesn't put you in a good position?

So will you stick to this version?
You mean my Townie counterpart? Well, yes, she would probably kill herself in some sort of melodramatic way.

Nothing I say will put me in a good position, it's the first round.
Everything I say can be suspicious.. or not suspicious at all.

Do you really think I'm giving away my role? No matter what it's importance is or isn't?
It's only obvious you get a bullshit (or not :derp) answer from me..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I was busy getting high, sue me.

I'm a lover, Gary already asked me that. Pay attention.


I must've missed that.. :oh

Where exactly did you say that?
Oh, go back and look for it @.@ it's not like it's far away u.u
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Oh, go back and look for it @.@ it's not like it's far away u.u
You're such a bitch, I should vote for you instead.....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

This is too stupid to be genuine, even for Xad. He's a Bomb or Vengeful Townie IMO
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Evil is game's equivalent of Tal. He has sharp moves.
Oh you do play chess too? Where is it? chess.com? At the moment I'm only playing with my other turkish friend, on a not regular basis. Maybe we could exchange contacts? :heh

You mean my Townie counterpart? Well, yes, she would probably kill herself in some sort of melodramatic way.

Nothing I say will put me in a good position, it's the first round.
Everything I say can be suspicious.. or not suspicious at all.

Do you really think I'm giving away my role? No matter what it's importance is or isn't?
It's only obvious you get a bullshit (or not :derp) answer from me..
You are not contributing anything at all. Why should the Town keep you?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

It's not like I'm holding you or like I said something wrong xD You can indeed just go two or three pages back if you're curious or whatever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top