Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

What does that have to do with my question?
Hint inside hint inside hint.
Can you solve it?

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

Shido is sexy ffs. Look at him(?). Sexy mouth *kiss kiss*
Looking at him or her, whatever, was tough enough :zomg
I imagined what would it be like if I received my first kiss from.. that kind of thing.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Are you challenging xi0? :3c
Nope.
If I wasn't sure he couldn't be able to see through that, I wouldn't give any hints.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

That wouldn't have worked on anyone Haku...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Jorped and Niichan is online but their not posting here. Hmm.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Of course. It's too vague.
You'd get it if I gave you a real "hint" in a moment and I'd have ruined the game.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Jorped and Niichan is online but their not posting here. Hmm.
I will be active later the day. Got an exam in a couple of hours, and not in the mood to follow much of what is going around here meanwhile. Still have something to re-check Dx
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Who the hell got the L role?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Now that actually is a clue, if you're honest. Let's see what your past roles were.
Yes it is. I guess that was the point, but thanks for spelling it out... :bored
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

currently listening to a Death Note Playlist at the moment :\m/

L's Theme
Light's Theme
Low of Solipsism
The World - Nightmare
Alumina - Nightmare
What's Up People - Maximum The Hormone
Zetsubou Billy - Maximum The Hormone
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

Yes it is. I guess that was the point, but thanks for spelling it out... :bored
I can still edit it :amuse but seriously, someone who doesn't get that is too stupid for this game :oh

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

currently listening to a Death Note Playlist at the moment :\m/

L's Theme
Light's Theme
Low of Solipsism
The World - Nightmare
Alumina - Nightmare
What's Up People - Maximum The Hormone
Zetsubou Billy - Maximum The Hormone
How about something contributive for once Faust? What's your role? Not like I expect much but I guess it's worth a try
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I can still edit it :amuse but seriously, someone who doesn't get that is too stupid for this game :oh
There's a lot of unknown commodities in this game :hmm

What is your role niichan? Wait, don't answer that :heh
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!

I can still edit it :amuse but seriously, someone who doesn't get that is too stupid for this game :oh

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------



How about something contributive for once Faust? What's your role? Not like I expect much but I guess it's worth a try
I'm with the Green People

Are you a mafia again nii-chan? :cheez
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top