Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Lawlett, tell us one thing why we shouldn't vote for you? Other than you voting for kdowns on day one LOL.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

So your first way to answer my question is to say you voted for him on the first day? Could this not have been a deliberate strategy from the beginning? Maybe I should check his tendency in this game to try to absolve you?...OH WAIT, HE NEVER FUCKING POSTED!

Tough luck hunnybum :lulzobito
on day 2..which was yesterday... and Please tell if i ever was a mafia why would i ever go ahead and try to kill my teammate, especially kdowns who can be bandwagonned very easily? Your jumpiness on me is quite surprisingly suspicious but whatever, i guess you guys don't like me or something :scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Lawlett, tell us one thing why we shouldn't vote for you? Other than you voting for kdowns on day one LOL.
That's what I asked in the first place. You can make your votes look however you want. You can only lie so much about your nighttime activity.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

i used my role to niichan - no one died
didn't use bec i'm not online
i used my role to niichan - 3c died

there's a huge a possibilty that my role is naive

and now anxiety attacks me....... :darn
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

This dick that keeps infecting me :twitch
Use a condom, then. :teehee
Wanna bet that's MJ?
Once again, I've enough tactics not to aim for Gary at all, considering people know about me loving to annoy Gary and would think I'd choose him first.


I'm good at fooling people/being deceptive, but I'd probably be too obvious if I was anything special.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

on day 2..which was yesterday... and Please tell if i ever was a mafia why would i ever go ahead and try to kill my teammate, especially kdowns who can be bandwagonned very easily? Your jumpiness on me is quite surprisingly suspicious but whatever, i guess you guys don't like me or something :scry
Oh okay. So instead of it being a nothing bandwagon vote, it was instead a nothing early vote. Too bad you didn't try to save him by switching in the midst of the train being run on him :heh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

i used my role to niichan - no one died
didn't use bec i'm not online
i used my role to niichan - 3c died

there's a huge a possibilty that my role is naive

and now anxiety attacks me....... :darn
Yep, no doubt, you are naive and have no ability to go with.
You are safe :confetti

Oops, no. My bad, you could still be the real deal.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Once again, I've enough tactics not to aim for Gary at all, considering people know about me loving to annoy Gary and would think I'd choose him first.


I'm good at fooling people/being deceptive, but I'd probably be too obvious if I was anything special.
That's actually a very good way to disguise yourself in any sort of attacks against Gary. Basically, you are clearing your name for whatever happens to Gary in the future, which makes me believe you are indeed not a fool in this game.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I've never played Mafia, but Werewolf is basically the same.

But exactly. Maybe whoever's attacking Gary is trying to frame me. Happens a lot. :hmph
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Still no one likes lawlett to remain here.

-

Night 1 a mystery.

hypothesis

1 Killing no one in the first night is a very risky move for the mafia if they did unless they got a hunch or something that the prostitute or doctor will succeed and didn't kill in the night 1 so the prostitute and doctor will not get a lead

2unknown prostitute succeeded

3imp successfully used his role
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

i used my role to niichan - no one died
didn't use bec i'm not online
i used my role to niichan - 3c died

there's a huge a possibilty that my role is naive

and now anxiety attacks me....... :darn
Ok, enough hinting. We all got it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Damnit...I keep on forgetting I can't vote :crying

Well, at least I don't need to worry about making deadlines as much.

1. Lawlett is all over the place and saying nothing about his role, despite most people revealing at least SOMETHING

2. Jorped is here, he liked a post of mine a page or two ago. No response from him regarding his no-fear votekill against KD

That's all my thoughts at this time. At least you now know them in case I'm not around later.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Since 3c complained he got no story....

Spoiler

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

In Order: Top Most likely - Below Most Unlikely for me as of now

Lawlett
Niichan
Haku
Jorped
Mazino
Midoban
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I've never played Mafia, but Werewolf is basically the same.

But exactly. Maybe whoever's attacking Gary is trying to frame me. Happens a lot. :hmph
What an you reveal about your own role?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Let's take a look at Day 1.... NarutoNechan was extremely out there making being so pro-active and cocky starting by asking everyone's role...While that is fine and he could be a townie for all we know, but it could be a very thought through Mafia game.
The fact that NN had a very large reason( yes he wanted revenge,even though it might sound un-realistic for you guys, but he has a tendency to hold long-term grudges) to want Frostymouse dead makes any attack on Frosty quite suspicious. ... And he was so right on the spot, I cant help but wonder whether that was his "observations" he spoke of...To me it seemed like he actually knew what Frosty's role was...

I think NN is mafia, who was clever enough to get rid off the third party by doing that he is out of the suspicion list, but for all we know he might be out there killing important Townie roles, while you all pointing fingers at me, for which from 1side I kinda care since even though my presence in this game is quite useless I just don't want Mafia have their own way so easily... On the other hand,I dont even care your people's suspicion on me based on what? because I said some bluffing sentence when i was like about to die? I mean really.... Plus NN's vote editing was quite something, a stunt really that just aroused my suspicioun to the maximum..

If we take a look at more suspicious figures we have Charlie, who havent really added anything to discussions whatsoever and only doing his daily quota.No, you guys will not see this even a little suspicious?@haku,thats what I meant when I called Charlie shady the other day.He keeps staying from the radar neither contributing nor #$%!

Anyway, I will go ahead and cast my vote.... Vote kill Naarutoniichan
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Let's take a look at Day 1.... NarutoNechan was extremely out there making being so pro-active and cocky starting by asking everyone's role...While that is fine and he could be a townie for all we know, but it could be a very thought through Mafia game.
The fact that NN had a very large reason( yes he wanted revenge,even though it might sound un-realistic for you guys, but he has a tendency to hold long-term grudges) to want Frostymouse dead makes any attack on Frosty quite suspicious. ... And he was so right on the spot, I cant help but wonder whether that was his "observations" he spoke of...To me it seemed like he actually knew what Frosty's role was...

I think NN is mafia, who was clever enough to get rid off the third party by doing that he is out of the suspicion list, but for all we know he might be out there killing important Townie roles, while you all pointing fingers at me, for which from 1side I kinda care since even though my presence in this game is quite useless I just don't want Mafia have their own way so easily... On the other hand,I dont even care your people's suspicion on me based on what? because I said some bluffing sentence when i was like about to die? I mean really.... Plus NN's vote editing was quite something, a stunt really that just aroused my suspicioun to the maximum..

If we take a look at more suspicious figures we have Charlie, who havent really added anything to discussions whatsoever and only doing his daily quota.No, you guys will not see this even a little suspicious?@haku,thats what I meant when I called Charlie shady the other day.He keeps staying from the radar neither contributing nor #$%!

Anyway, I will go ahead and cast my vote.... Vote kill Naarutoniichan
I will still stick to my vote

Vote Kill Lawlett-kun

AIber/lawlett 1x(faust/Raito)
Soichiro/niichan 1x(lawlett/Aiber)

2 of 13 votes.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Oh, he was missing a 'c'. :fail


Um, I can reveal that I'm duller than a used pencil.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Oh, he was missing a 'c'. :fail


Um, I can reveal that I'm duller than a used pencil.
He's a janitor. Get his head now! :zomg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

How is janitor that dull? I basically have no role here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top