Games MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

I was just joking. And you can't be janitor, since we don't have any in the game or else we wouldn't be learning about Imp's role.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

You being dismissive of me only makes me want you more lawlett~ :uguu
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Well in my eyes yo are a 100% town this time why would I suspect you?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Well in my eyes yo are a 100% town this time why would I suspect you?
How can you be so sure that Gary is innocent? The only way you could be that accurate is to be a Mafia :heh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Why is that?
1) i am a rather trusting person
2) you said that you have a new role this game, seeing as how you have already been a mafia, then your role is most likely a pro-townie, if I were to guess prostitue,Doctor or Hider
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

votekill naruto-niichan

I don't feel like repeating my reasons.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

1) i am a rather trusting person
2) you said that you have a new role this game, seeing as how you have already been a mafia, then your role is most likely a pro-townie, if I were to guess prostitue,Doctor or Hider
1) if that wasn't bs, then I would say that's stupid :lmao
2) and I could have lied...and there are a few mafia roles I've never had

These seem like canned answers to me dude. If you're mafia, you're trying to diffuse my heat on you by saying you don't even suspect me. I've used the same strategy before.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

And 3) you STILL say nothing about your role...I wonder how many times I'll have to remind you before we get something...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

About my role:
I used my role twice to niichan
I don't know if I screwed up :sweatdrop
Sorry if I did screwed up :(

Niichan is now my no. 2 choice for lynch this day phase no.3 would be haku
... you are stupid, wasting your night action on me. Can't believe I'm still suspected after I went on a huge rage fest regarding KD yesterday and people started to jump on the train.

Let's take a look at Day 1.... NarutoNechan was extremely out there making being so pro-active and cocky starting by asking everyone's role...While that is fine and he could be a townie for all we know, but it could be a very thought through Mafia game.
The fact that NN had a very large reason( yes he wanted revenge,even though it might sound un-realistic for you guys, but he has a tendency to hold long-term grudges) to want Frostymouse dead makes any attack on Frosty quite suspicious. ... And he was so right on the spot, I cant help but wonder whether that was his "observations" he spoke of...To me it seemed like he actually knew what Frosty's role was...
:lmao I hold long-term grudges? What silly lie is that :XD if you think I'm going after someone just because of revenge instead of trying to find the real culprits you don't really know me.
And next you say I might have known Frosty's role? How should that be possible in the first place? :s sounds like you're trying to find someone else to focus attention on.

votekill naruto-niichan

I don't feel like repeating my reasons.
Because I was on spot with Frosty? If that was it that's plain silly.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

1) if that wasn't bs, then I would say that's stupid :lmao
2) and I could have lied...and there are a few mafia roles I've never had

These seem like canned answers to me dude. If you're mafia, you're trying to diffuse my heat on you by saying you don't even suspect me. I've used the same strategy before.
yes , you could have been lying but I was persuaded by that post of yours...I mean you call it BS, but in these 2-3 days you didnt really give me a reason to suspect you. I mean if you want me to love suspect you then give me a reason to!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Besides Lawlett and other person caught suspicion in my eyes in the ending process of day 2. This person is jorped, who recklessly casted his last vote on kdowns, completely ignoring the concerns of others kdowns might be a bomb.

It can be both, a noob mafia - who believes he becomes innocent in the eyes of the townies by voting for his mafia mate, or a noob townie - who didn't know about the possibility of dying by casting the last vote. I'm tending to believe it is the first.

An other thing that is notable is, that he was really reserved on day phases, and excusing it with the argument being a noob. We have plenty other noobs here who seem to not share this approach at all, such as Haku (and MJ a little bit). Jorped's votes were so far rather not thought through, he previously voted for xi0 based on basically nothing, and first day choice I already forgot, but was most likely something random too. Although maybe not completely, but justifiable enough to be passed as not suspicious enough to go after (such as a randomizer).

Jorped, what do you have to say in your defence?
First of all, i hope this isn't a reason for me to be voted but it seems it's obvious i am not as into this as some of you guys are, for example you or Haku. At Haku's case, it is indeed his first time if i am not mistaken, so i can't really use the fact that being a noob makes you play bad, cuz honestly even though i am not sure what haku is, he has been indeed one of the best players, at least in the sense he is making the conversations going on, which is always important for these kinda of games.

Kdowns was going to be the one i was going to pick anyway, but since he hadn't show up the all day, i though he would be host killed. It wasn't due to the fact either i was suspicious of him, cuz honestly there wasn't anything i could go with. But the fact that he has been innactive during all game, and based on what i have seen some people saying it's not the first time he does that. I mean, who am i to speak, when i am also one of the few that most contribute to the game? But still i have been following the game, and if i haven't elaborate more of my suspicious it's because i kinda think they are pretty much fragile.

And i honestly only thought of KD being the bomb, after i voted, and manly because xi0 mentioned it. I didn't even gave a thought to it, but even when i saw xi0 mentioning i kept seeing kdowns "teasing" you guys about how the game should be played, and after that, i didn't really buy his words, he seemed to be teasing me.

And regarding the fact that i don't contribute much, i have named some of the reasons why that happens, but honestly, i am blocked most of the time. Most of you make up theories, at least on the first days, that could either be on spot, or be completely wrong ... it just seems really random to me and even if those questions have some meaning behind and what is important is not really the question itself but how does the person asked react ... i honestly at that phase didn't had the info to go in like that.

Anyway if i was really mafia, it doesn't make sense, not sure if i actually let some post saying i wanted to kill Kdowns, so at this point you gotta believe in me, cuz Kdowns has been one of the people i most wanted to get rid off. But ok, lets overlook this, and see what i would gain from Kdowns's death if i was a Mafia. Now that i think about it, i actually wouldn't loose much, it would clear some suspicion of me, since i targeted one of my members, and we all know that kdowns wasn't prolly going to last long in the game, since he upsets too many people here. So yeah your theory does make sense ... but it doesn't mean it's right.
I am not a mafia, and honestly you are scaring me right now. I haven't read what comes on the next pages, so it's possible you have made theories about other people, like i have seen you doing in the past few days. And honestly, if they all make as much sense as you do right now, there's a chance that if you are the Mafia you are eluding a lot of people here.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

@Xi0 you obviously havent read my post..I said (gonna quote myself) " My presence amounts not too much" hinting that when day phase ends i go to 7/11 and then go to bed since I dont need to Pm people... My god this game reminds me alot when Sakura was so adamnt about killing me and people just bandwagoned me with her weird reasons..If people hate me so much I should just stop playing this :scry
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

m3j-lawlett alliance :hmm
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

No, because you were insistent on Frosty. As if, you knew he wasn't mafia or whatever, but you wanted revenge.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Yeah...he randomly and nonchalantly voted for kdowns despite KD bluffing multiple times saying he was a bomb. I think he even said jorped would die after he casted his vote or something and that resulted in him not changing or addressing it. It's highly suspicious to me.
If i was mafia using Kdowns's being the bomb argument, would be the best outcome for the mafia. if i was mafia i would had used it as an excuse to go back on my vote for him,
kdowns himself brought that up
after casting the vote on him, and that way, we might had been able to save him and i wouldn't look as suspicious, cuz kdowns being the bomb, would give me a valid reason to why i didn't cast final vote on him. But as things are right now, i think my innocence would be questioned anyway :lmao
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 2!

Regardless of jorped's vote change, kdowns was going down. So, either he tried to make something out of it by voting for him (which would be a noob act, since it gives a hint he was assured kdowns wasn't a bomb, that much is easy to deduce) or he was just trying to make sure kdowns died, since we were making more out of that bandwagon.
So, we could put it out both ways, but to me, the probability of him being a Mafia didn't go sky high just because of that last vote.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

Damnit...I keep on forgetting I can't vote :crying

Well, at least I don't need to worry about making deadlines as much.

1. Lawlett is all over the place and saying nothing about his role, despite most people revealing at least SOMETHING

2. Jorped is here, he liked a post of mine a page or two ago. No response from him regarding his no-fear votekill against KD

That's all my thoughts at this time. At least you now know them in case I'm not around later.
I am reading all the post now ... when i saw the post, my league of legends game was already going to start, so i couldn't just stop it. That's why sometimes i seemed to be online and paying attention but i am not really ... between games, and when the game is loading i normally check the forum and other sites because it's an habit.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,249
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

So if jorped is really a townie, is it too much of a coincidence that the inactive players are all townies

and no one's mentioning ORGZ, farfalla, and Charlie very much lately
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

i mentione Charlie in my every post
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE! DAY 4!

So if jorped is really a townie, is it too much of a coincidence that the inactive players are all townies

and no one's mentioning ORGZ farfalla and Charlie very much lately
I believe Farfalla is a townie based on my observation. She was rather active during her limited time and didn't seem to be holding her words back.
Organizized seemed to be a pro, and Charlie hasn't appeared that much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top