I planned to wait a bit longer but I guess it doesn't hurt much telling it now, I'm pretty sure the mafia investigated me by now anyway.
I'm the
bulletproof townie, I can't be killed at night. That was a reason why I so openly attacked Frosty and was more agressive this time - I knew the mafia can't get rid of me at night so I can just say what's on my mind. What I suspect, just a possibility though as I really can't know, is that the mafia is trying to get rid of me through lynching me at day. Which makes guys like lawlett and M3J even more suspicious and if lawlett turns out to be mafia, there's a very good chance Milly is mafia too.
Well, now everyone knows

If lawlett indeed is vengie and kills me, then he will reduce the chances of townies winning even more.