Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

The mafia detective would be told if they were blocked as well right? The blocking doesn't necessarily prove his innocence.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

About my vote on niichan yesterday, i would vote to kill Nana as i said, but everyone changed their votes to votekill niichan. Since there was no one to votekill Nana besides me and niichan was the only one besides Nana that seemed suspect in the first day, i followed the others players and voted to kill Niichan as well. It's my first game, i don't understand the rules like you all and probably i looked dumb.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Because someone asked: "You're detective?" What I would answer? No, I'm not?
I'm one, and a lie now could be a problem in the future.
Refuse to answer is the same as be claimed as mafia, then I didn't have much choice. XD
No it's not. Most people would refuse to answer and would be right in doing so. If you reveal to everyone that you are a townie detective (and its true) then you also revealed that information to the mafia. They can now kill the detective because they know who it is and that would be worse for the town. Sometimes keeping quiet is a good strategy so that the important roles are not revealed to the mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Because someone asked: "You're detective?" What I would answer? No, I'm not?
I'm one, and a lie now could be a problem in the future.
Refuse to answer is the same as be claimed as mafia, then I didn't have much choice. XD
Gary refused to say anything more about his role, and he's not in danger. That can get him in danger, but it's more a matter of wich arguments you'll use to explain why you're not sharing. You just made it pretty easy for people to get that you were a dectec, they only needed your confirmation later, but it was pretty much there xD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

The mafia detective would be told if they were blocked as well right? The blocking doesn't necessarily prove his innocence.
That is a good point of view...

Even if he is indeed a detective, he still can be a mafia.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I expect same level of honesty from Leoat when he plays as Mafia in the future.
He can't lie, after all :zomg

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

The mafia detective would be told if they were blocked as well right? The blocking doesn't necessarily prove his innocence.
Of course. That's what I did in One Piece game as Mafia Detective. Best role to claim as Mafia Detective is Townie Detective, in my opinion.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I expect same level of honesty from Leoat when he plays as Mafia in the future.
He can't lie, after all :zomg
So do I! Something like "hey, i'm the mafia boss!"
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I lost something then, because IIRC it was without reason and I'm against to kill without reason or proves, I think everyone is against it here. Kill a townie for mistake sucks.
He claimed being Bulletproof and what? I must believe him? No.
You missed a lot of stuff, as I said I quoted it a lot. It was mostly because he lurked a lot, voted randomly, appeared again just to excuse his random vote and didn't even bother changing his vote / defend himself. He acted weird, he was suspicious, and he didn't even defend himself properly (as I said today, same as liductan).
Killing a mafia ¨by mistake¨ is awesome though.

Well, if you're gonna blame everyone for his death, lamenting so, don't be a hypocrite and admit you didn't trust him either (EVEN AFTER HE CLAIMED). I totally backtracked when he claimed, I believed him, and did my best to save him... obviously didn't succed.

Whenever you blame someone for killing a townie, you're putting that person in the highlight. If you say you didn't have anything to do with it, you are trying to hide yourself from the error, being evasive towards the kill. That's a very mafia thing to do, avoiding guilt. Do you follow me?

Are you trying to piss me off again ? :3
...maybe.

But stahp

Also its quite hypocritical of people who didnt really lift a finger to change the outcome of the game once niichan revealed his role, to then turn around and blame that outcome on people who spent the vast majority of the day phase trying to come up with a viable solution.
Take another thanks.

Because someone asked: "You're detective?"
Who asked you that? Was it Kat? lol
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

No it's not. Most people would refuse to answer and would be right in doing so. If you reveal to everyone that you are a townie detective (and its true) then you also revealed that information to the mafia. They can now kill the detective because they know who it is and that would be worse for the town. Sometimes keeping quiet is a good strategy so that the important roles are not revealed to the mafia.
Gary refused to say anything more about his role, and he's not in danger. That can get him in danger, but it's more a matter of wich arguments you'll use to explain why you're not sharing. You just made it pretty easy for people to get that you were a dectec, they only needed your confirmation later, but it was pretty much there xD
That's not what I see. :XD
According to my list of people of someone else finds suspect. Gary was cited as suspect for someone. :hmm
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Kat or Hakkun, I don't remember now.
Ew. I dont say "lol".

That was hardy! FALSE QUOTING! MODS! MAFIA

:p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

That's not what I see. :XD
According to my list of people of someone else finds suspect. Gary was cited as suspect for someone. :hmm
Mostly gnut, because of nonsense. Nothing serious.

Now you know why I told you to cut that crap yesterday?

Can you tell us something more about your role btw?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Now you know why I told you to cut that crap yesterday?

Can you tell us something more about your role btw?
Wut
1st Leo might be lying
2nd it was his mistake that he didnt ignore/said the truth
3rd Im still not sure if it was me

and no I cant tell you more yet.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I think that what I said about Imp yesterday applies to him.
What did you say? There are 92 pages of spam discussion, specify. XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

anyone seen xi0 today?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Wut
1st Leo might be lying
2nd it was his mistake that he didnt ignore/said the truth
3rd Im still not sure if it was me

and no I cant tell you more yet.
1st I know, doesn't change anything.
2nd it's impossible to ignore you, half of your posts are questions like that. Not everyone can reply properly to it, someone might do a mistake.

It's a very negative thing to do. If he's able to dodge the question, he didn't give us info. If he does, he's revealing himself. As I said again, what's the point of those questions? You shouldn't do them at this part of the game, period.
3rd doesn't change anything. Even if it wasn't you, now you know how asking those questions can end up. I explained it yesterday but apparently you didn't get it. Or you decided not to get it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top