Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I investigated Haku "guilty". So no fucking results other than guilty...
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

We should kill Haku now, whose case is pretty much in a dead end. At night, I target nuno and move him (if there's a kill, I know the target) and Kat should target Gary to know who he's targeting.

Gonna wait for the other players and see their opinion.
Who is Spectrum blocking in that scenario?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I investigated Haku "guilty". So no fucking results other than guilty...
Im confirming.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I've to say that the mafia made his move for sure, otherwise it still would be night, so either the mafia is Haku that got blocked by me or it's someone that attempted to kill someone protected.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

so Haku are a dead man if you were blocked
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I'm going to watch LCS (LoL pro match) so I'll be rather afk for at least an hour.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

so Haku are a dead man if you were blocked
I was blocked.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Who is Spectrum blocking in that scenario?
Well, I dunno. It may be stupid, but no one? And DD protects Kat?

I'm going to watch LCS (LoL pro match) so I'll be rather afk for at least an hour.
I'M WATCHING AND PLAYING, YOU MAFIA!

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

I've to say that the mafia made his move for sure, otherwise it still would be night, so either the mafia is Haku that got blocked by me or it's someone that attempted to kill someone protected.
I moved wizzard to Nuno. I don't think that Nuno was really a target, considering we all think he's paranoid / kinda suspicious.

It really makes me think that, either Haku is mafia or the mafia targeted gnut to confuse us.

Im confirming.
Nuno is confirmed townie too then :D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Votekill Haku
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

If Haku isn't mafia, then the remaining one is Gary? We're all pretty much ¨confirmed¨
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

If Haku isn't mafia, then the remaining one is Gary? We're all pretty much ¨confirmed¨
if Gary was mafia I think we would have a kill during the night, no ?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Also, votekill Haku locked
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Well, I dunno. It may be stupid, but no one? And DD protects Kat?
Eh, not sure. DD protecting Kat is pretty much a given. wizz should protect DD.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

if Gary was mafia I think we would have a kill during the night, no ?
Unless wizzard protects the right guy, yes. Spectrum could block gary and you spy him. If you get ANY result, then he's mafia. If not, then you can confirm him as townie.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Im expecting gnut to come and blab abut hardy being mafia :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top