Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I think mafia HAVE to kill at night, right?

Unless you're the last one remaining and you have a secondary role.
embedding the doubt again...you just heard the host say"no they don't"
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Vote kill haku
Votekill Haku
Also, votekill Haku locked
Votelock on haku
Locking vote on Haku
Since Leo was insane and Far was sane detectives, 3c could be the mafia detective, he would know about Haku's innocence, and if he made his move as detective he couldn't kill anyone in the night... It makes total sense.

I guess we need to kill Haku today and if he isn't the mafia i would like to lynch 3c tomorrow.

For now, lets lock our votes on Haku and end this day as soon as possible.

Votekill Haku locked.
Oi! Decide already should I protect Nunu or Nunu :lmao

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

even though it's nto worth at this point... votekill 3c
(you guys are too damn impatient)
vote for who should I protect,

votelock
That's true. wizzard is mafia. Lynch him tomorrow my children.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------



You are so dumb.

vote lock 3c
Votekill Hardy

7 of 9 votes.

4x Hakuteiken (Katarina/Hardy, Omar/digitaldude, Muratcan/Kat, Mariana-2/Spectrum)
2x 3c (Tom/wizzard, Jose/3c)
1x Hardy (Nuno/xi0)

Day phase ends in max. 14h.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

embedding the doubt again...you just heard the host say"no they don't"
Gnut...I have protected you for 3 nights now. Do me a favor.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

so what if you guys are so annoyed just go AFK ffs. You have yourself to blame for this shitty day phase. I felt like trolling you guys so hard too and not vote until the very last minute. You'd deserve it. But now I just don't care and want to get this game overwith.
if I go afk and come back there will be like 5948464894894 pages to read so I better stay here :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I wonder what kind of ancient spell gnut is trying to find in this thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

embedding the doubt again...you just heard the host say"no they don't"
dude, votelock me I'm begging you.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

if I go afk and come back there will be like 5948464894894 pages to read so I better stay here :XD
There is nothing noteworthy to read. Hardy gave an action course. There is no actual reason to think there is a better one than that. I have gone through that stuff 100 times already. We are not adding anything to it, also we are not getting any info out of the rest of the day. So, you can, if you want ^^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

dude, votelock me I'm begging you.
This guy is so fucked right now. You didn't expect me to sacrifice myself?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

This guy is so fucked right now. You didn't expect me to sacrifice myself?
I really don't care.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

What happens if its a tie with everybody locked?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

What happens if its a tie with everybody locked?
Coin toss, probably.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

What happens if its a tie with everybody locked?
Coin toss
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

What happens if its a tie with everybody locked?
Evil probbly wouldn't allow double kill at this stage.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Then you all die, and I win.
Why you killed mido?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Votekill Hakuteiken

Locked...kill him and end the phase, Evil
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top