Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Vote kill haku
Votekill Haku
Also, votekill Haku locked
Votelock on haku
Locking vote on Haku
Since Leo was insane and Far was sane detectives, 3c could be the mafia detective, he would know about Haku's innocence, and if he made his move as detective he couldn't kill anyone in the night... It makes total sense.

I guess we need to kill Haku today and if he isn't the mafia i would like to lynch 3c tomorrow.

For now, lets lock our votes on Haku and end this day as soon as possible.

Votekill Haku locked.
Oi! Decide already should I protect Nunu or Nunu :lmao

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

even though it's nto worth at this point... votekill 3c
(you guys are too damn impatient)
vote for who should I protect,

votelock
That's true. wizzard is mafia. Lynch him tomorrow my children.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------



You are so dumb.

vote lock 3c
Votekill Hardy
Votekill Hakuteiken

Locked...kill him and end the phase, Evil

7 of 9 votes.

5x Hakuteiken (Katarina/Hardy, Omar/digitaldude, Muratcan/Kat, Mariana-2/Spectrum, Nuno/xi0)
2x 3c (Tom/wizzard, Jose/3c)

Day phase ends in max. 14h, or until all voted at least once.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Guess what? Let's wait for gnut!
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

All right, i'll block him :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Vote Kill Haku

I lock my vote. Vote Kill Haku
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Vote Kill Haku

I lock my vote. Vote Kill Haku
:gwah

is this a new kind of trend? to lock yourself ? I started that though :blush
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

A new kind of fun was just born in this game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

HArdy you see this.
Dude he hasn't denied being mafia once, I already said this game is over lol
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Evil? After the Town wins can we have one short day phase so we can lynch gnut just to have fun please?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Vote kill haku
Votekill Haku
Also, votekill Haku locked
Votelock on haku
Locking vote on Haku
Since Leo was insane and Far was sane detectives, 3c could be the mafia detective, he would know about Haku's innocence, and if he made his move as detective he couldn't kill anyone in the night... It makes total sense.

I guess we need to kill Haku today and if he isn't the mafia i would like to lynch 3c tomorrow.

For now, lets lock our votes on Haku and end this day as soon as possible.

Votekill Haku locked.
Oi! Decide already should I protect Nunu or Nunu :lmao

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

even though it's nto worth at this point... votekill 3c
(you guys are too damn impatient)
vote for who should I protect,

votelock
That's true. wizzard is mafia. Lynch him tomorrow my children.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------



You are so dumb.

vote lock 3c
Votekill Hardy
Votekill Hakuteiken

Locked...kill him and end the phase, Evil
Vote Kill Haku

I lock my vote. Vote Kill Haku

8 of 9 votes.

6x Hakuteiken (Katarina/Hardy, Omar/digitaldude, Muratcan/Kat, Mariana-2/Spectrum, Nuno/xi0, Kevin/Hakuteiken)
2x 3c (Tom/wizzard, Jose/3c)

Day phase ends in max. 14h, or until all voted at least once.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

:gwah

is this a new kind of trend? to lock yourself ? I started that though :blush
I did it in One Piece game when I was Mafia.
Hope that I'm Mafia, maybe God will hear your prayers and convert me :blush
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

That's the plan
You can probably redirect him to me. My role has served its purpose. Kill wizzard tomorrow.

I'm really sad I couldn't survive this time however. So close.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Dude he hasn't denied being mafia once, I already said this game is over lol
sure, lets enjoy the nightphase (I hope you all die, except xi0, he's the only one seeing the level ridiculesness the game has reached)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

You can probably redirect him to me. My role has served its purpose. Kill wizzard tomorrow.

I'm really sad I couldn't survive this time however. So close.
I'm gonna redirect him to wizzard :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top