You like it bad don't you.
You like it bad don't you.
wowYou like it bad don't you.

such lazy...very Nuno...impress...so englando...wowGary add that doge smiley pls I'm lazy.

Gary, do your job and add this master piece

Yes plz.Gary add that doge smiley pls I'm lazy.
Wow you're so fast, you follow me even before I speak :3wow
such lazy...very Nuno...impress...so englando...wow![]()

Well me too after I died and saw how hard the game was for mafia due to unbalance I thought that there might be a traitor and if someone was that traitor it woulf be haku. Cuse claiming a bastard role sure got my attention as in like screaming "HEY I'M WAITING TO BE RECRUITED"Seems like you were stuck on Hardy being the Traitor, not me![]()
well the change from 'BBB, J.K. and Merlin are mafia' to 'Lets focus on everyone but wizzard' was kinda amusing. still Haku played better Traitor, while you had the higher chance of actually getting recruitedJudging by his behavior when he was solo, I think he understood what I was doing. Like I said, it was kind of obvious.
(be it a freeman or a traitor is a win-win situation)Yeah, that's why I decided to try the Freeman claim after I believed there really was a Bodyguard in the game.well the change from 'BBB, J.K. and Merlin are mafia' to 'Lets focus on everyone but wizzard' was kinda amusing. still Haku played better Traitor, while you had the higher chance of actually getting recruited(be it a freeman or a traitor is a win-win situation)

Claiming freeman was good but at the same time gave you protection, so we were like "Oh he's got protection let's take another path for now" and further delaying trying to kill youYeah, that's why I decided to try the Freeman claim after I believed there really was a Bodyguard in the game.![]()
All you needed was one extra night to kill DD after you got rid of Imp...but idkClaiming freeman was good but at the same time gave you protection, so we were like "Oh he's got protection let's take another path for now" and further delaying trying to kill you
The fact that we could only get 2 night kills explains why that was impossibleAll you needed was one extra night to kill DD after you got rid of Imp...but idk

Balanced gameThe fact that we could only get 2 night kills explains why that was impossible![]()



How are you supposed to defend yourself from a random Day 1 lynch, asking for future referenceWho's that guy? The one that died in day 1 without even defending himself?


staying low, but not too low (like niichan) and not talking about the game.How are you supposed to defend yourself from a random Day 1 lynch, asking for future reference![]()
But that's not the point.staying low, but not too low (like niichan) and not talking about the game.