Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

active role at day or night ?
I won't reveal it so soon.

Do you still think Philia should die?
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I'm not so sure about going after Philia. In the previous game, the bandwagon was off the rails. Not sure what concrete information we have this time.
For the time being, I want to play it passive. I tend to think James' claim has some sort of credibility, in Spy being an extremely restricting role claim. I'm suspicious of Ustegius, but that doesn't go beyond anything but a hunch, so, it's not like I can back my argument up or call people to vote kill him or something.

I used my night role on lawlett last night.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

The biggest problem is that your hint was wrong since the beginning, which is unnatural. You enver denied that you were detective when people asked too.

It's unfortunate if you are indeed a Sane Spy, I can't change my vote anyway and I don't want to, I still think it's safer to lynch you but Philia has much more votes than you currently, perhaps you will be able to convince the others. Too bad Mazino and gnut are offline.
Making a mistake is not unnatural. If I had checked last game and see that there was no spy while I assumed there had been one, I would have given a different hint. And I did denied to some that I was a detective, I just felt it unneccessary to do it every time.

I won't reveal it so soon.

Do you still think Philia should die?
You can tell us if it is a night or day role and/or if it is active or not though.

I'm not so sure about going after Philia. In the previous game, the bandwagon was off the rails. Not sure what concrete information we have this time.
For the time being, I want to play it passive. I tend to think James' claim has some sort of credibility, in Spy being an extremely restricting role claim. I'm suspicious of Ustegius, but that doesn't go beyond anything but a hunch, so, it's not like I can back my argument up or call people to vote kill him or something.

I used my night role on lawlett last night.
Thank you. If I were mafia I'd either claim doctor or detective, those are easier to fake. Spy is too risky role to claim, it can be too easily uncovered to be a lie.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Making a mistake is not unnatural. If I had checked last game and see that there was no spy while I assumed there had been one, I would have given a different hint. And I did denied to some that I was a detective, I just felt it unneccessary to do it every time.



You can tell us if it is a night or day role and/or if it is active or not though.
I said my role is active.

The problem with your hint is that it was too easy to verify if it was true or not and yet you did make a mistake. We use htese kind of mistakes to lynch someone in the game...
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I won't reveal it so soon.

Do you still think Philia should die?
i didnt say reveal it...i just asked if it is a day or night action. this night still leaves me with questions of what happened
and atm i have my doubts about voting philia,but i dont know who else
We did not meet. But we could have if you get what I mean.
ok...so you met with faust? if yes then his claim should be ok

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

@Faust, my role only works under specific conditions.

Philia is baiting and put himself in the line of fire, apparently a bit eager to die. He said this isn't about not wanting to play so I dunno. I wonder if its simply away to make others back off
.

For now votekill Philia

Maz and Ust :hmm
what conditions and did you use your role already?
Everyone claiming Detective. Usual day 2.

I'll drop a hint about my role. My night action can only be used once.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Am I going to die without even using my ability once? Such a shame.
so you rlly didnt use whatever your role can do? are you free to use it any night ?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Honestly I don't really know if James is trying hard or just saying the truth...
For now I'll keep my vote on Holt and see what happens.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I'm not so sure about going after Philia. In the previous game, the bandwagon was off the rails. Not sure what concrete information we have this time.
For the time being, I want to play it passive. I tend to think James' claim has some sort of credibility, in Spy being an extremely restricting role claim. I'm suspicious of Ustegius, but that doesn't go beyond anything but a hunch, so, it's not like I can back my argument up or call people to vote kill him or something.

I used my night role on lawlett last night.
super boring role...you the hider?

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Honestly I don't really know if James is trying hard or just saying the truth...
For now I'll keep my vote on Holt and see what happens.
you know that you can confirm james easily,you just have to say if you are the sickly or not and most important if you targeted him

cuz if not he is lying
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

super boring role...you the hider?
No, I'm not a Hider, though, admittedly, I would also call Hider a super boring role, so, it was a good guess, I think.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

No, I'm not a Hider, though, admittedly, I would also call Hider a super boring role, so, it was a good guess, I think.
ok...so the only boring thing left is bodyguard imo
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Now what other role is there where you can say with a 100% chance that Zasz is sickly townie due the role's night action? It is not that hard guys. XD
So you're the Spy?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I said my role is active.

The problem with your hint is that it was too easy to verify if it was true or not and yet you did make a mistake. We use htese kind of mistakes to lynch someone in the game...
Active at day or night? Night I can check to confirm that you have an active night role, active day I cannot.

Everyone makes mistakes, it has been several years since I last played Mafia and the Mafia games I took part in were very different from those here. Even last games I made mistakes, like not knowing if a doctor always gets a pm if he successfuly treated somebody or not.

Honestly I don't really know if James is trying hard or just saying the truth...
For now I'll keep my vote on Holt and see what happens.
I'm telling the truth and I know you targetted me this night. Just confirm that so that the others start believing me that I am the Spy.

super boring role...you the hider?

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------



you know that you can confirm james easily,you just have to say if you are the sickly or not and most important if you targeted him

cuz if not he is lying
Am not lying. I was the target of Zasz of night 1, that's what happened.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Honestly I don't really know if James is trying hard or just saying the truth...
For now I'll keep my vote on Holt and see what happens.
Just answer the question. Are you Sickly Townie or not?

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

01 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] (Shaak Ti) - Night Role, "Super Boring For Me," Not Hider
02 gnut (Luke SkyWalker) - Bodyguard
03 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER] (Darth Vader) - "My role is passive and quite retarded," "After death retarted" Jesus?
04 Lovemagi (Yoda) Mafia Strongman lynched Day 1
05 benelori (Boba Fett) - ??? killed Night 1
06 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER] (Obi-Wan Kenobi) - Night Role. Did not get results in Night 1 Detective
07 [USER]Ustegius[/USER] (Darth Maul) - First time having the role. Not Detective. Not Doctor. Prostitute?
08 [USER]James Rye[/USER] (Mace Windu) - Night Role, Could Be Useful, Somebody else had the role last game, a role of somebody who survived the game till the very end of it. Spy?
09 [USER]Holt[/USER] (Qui-Gon Jin)
10 Philia (R2-D2) - Bomb Diffusing Townie lynched Day 2
11 [USER]Zasz[/USER] (Luminara Unduli) - Role that he already had in previous games, Sickly Townie?
12 [USER]xnut[/USER] (Han Solo) - Opposite of Han Solo, "i'm not scum, I save lives my friend." Doctor? Bodyguard?
13 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER] (Grievous) - First time having the role, Active Role
14 Mazino (Kit Fisto) -Detective
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I have seen some interesting discussions today. :D
Either way, it seems like there are 2 detectives or at least two people who are claiming to be one (Maz and James right?).
Then xnut says he protects his friends, which could mean that he's either a doctor or a bodyguard...
As for the others, I don't really know, also because some them still didn't say much about their roles...
It was a shame that we didn't know Bene's role though..
In any case, as of now, I'm interested in hearing more from Holt.
Let's see if votekilling him will make him talk.

Votekill Holt
Vote change james Rye omg the dude is so lying. Plays the same as last game. gg
Looks like James gave up...

Vote kill James Rye.

Many inconsistencies.

Okay. I am at the healthcare center now, and might be sent to hospital. Nothing serious but I might need care, so I'm not sure if I get to play much. Notes;

-Philia is weird. Suidicial yet randomly pokes people with a stick.
- Faust keep his responses minimal.
- James Rye and Mazino are detective? Mazino claims blocked.
-Zasz is sickly
- gnuts plan to protect Zasz is weird.
- i have good feeling of demon

I have this unexplainable itch, and gonna go with votekill mazino

Hopefully back in time to really think it thorough. Not exactly the best feels in general now.
Votekill Phillia

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

no one wanna take any guesses to my role? im bored. Kind of want to get in this game you know?
i don't like you agreeing with me either é.é

I am going to sleep now but will vote Phillia for now to see maybe the guy will say something amusing
Go ahead scum.
I'll make it easier for you.
Votekill Philia

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------




LoL. I wanted a multi kill to happen with both of them tied.
Plus I have a grudge against JR because he killed me with his vote last game to save his mafia buddy Holt.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------


Mafia boss?
You said this already.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Faust? You don't want to give hints? :heh

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

And now he's offline.

Vote kill Faust.
I was playing League.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Vote Kill Holt

No clue about his role.

I believe I was blocked last night. I did not get any results. I'm also a detective. Mazino also thinks he's blocked right? So there's probably Prostitute and Mafia Escort in this game.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------



Are you the Doctor Uste?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

@James, You got Innocent result on Zasz?
@Faust, my role only works under specific conditions.

Philia is baiting and put himself in the line of fire, apparently a bit eager to die. He said this isn't about not wanting to play so I dunno. I wonder if its simply away to make others back off
.

For now votekill Philia

Maz and Ust :hmm

Votekill Philia ...has to speak up,was very suspicious with her vote the first day

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



no

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



hmmm,these roles are often claimed by mafia,since only with death it can be proofed

Philia 4x(mazino, xnut, philia, holt)
Holt 2x(faust, zasz)
James rye 2x(lawlett, demonspeed)
xnut 1x(penalty vote)
Mazino 1x(ust)


9/11 votes
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

How many hours left DD?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Haku, Who do you suspect as of now?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Since Maz might be able to solve the puzzle...

I have a Night role and no, I didn't meet you nor Faust.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

i
ok...so you met with faust? if yes then his claim should be ok
I did. So guess my role is obvious now. Doc, please protect :derp

My thoughts:

-James Rye, sincere slip-up or poor mafia fail?
-Philia, wut is he tryin?
-gnut, I found his plan to have docs protect Zasz weird. Obviously I'm also a bit biased hear, since he came so strongly on me
- At last Mazino. Since I didn't target him, might be lying. Then again, there might be mafia escort.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Since Maz might be able to solve the puzzle...

I have a Night role and no, I didn't meet you nor Faust.
another night role ...we have a lot of them :XD ...yeah solving would be good,but i myself am still wondering what happened to meat night
I did. So guess my role is obvious now. Doc, please protect :derp

My thoughts:

-James Rye, sincere slip-up or poor mafia fail?
-Philia, wut is he tryin?
-gnut, I found his plan to have docs protect Zasz weird. Obviously I'm also a bit biased hear, since he came so strongly on me
- At last Mazino. Since I didn't target him, might be lying. Then again, there might be mafia escort.
good then faust is clear
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top