Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I lock my vote on Demonspeed.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I'm guessing Haku and Demonspeed are Mafia while Holt is a traitor who waits for the mafia to finally target him, thus the "certain stuff needs to happen to trigger my role" hints and his "you guys still didn't figured out my role" directly after this night, it wasn't meant to us but to the mafia who he is disappointed in as they still haven't targeted him.
Omg Einstein, you got me! Does a traitor even need to be targeted? IIRC, mafia can recruit him anytime, I believe you are referring to sleeper here.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Guys, I never said I had a blocking role. I have a night role, but it's not a blocking role.

Zasz, how can you say you planned to infect Maz when you never changed your vote for Holt? And now you are voting for him again.
After yesterday I started suspecting Mazino for some things he said (suspects that have been proven wrong) while Holt was already on my list, again because of some suspects and also due to the fact he always avoids giving us cleare hints about his role (@Holt: tell me what is new about your post, considering that you keep saying that "it works under certain conditions").
That's all.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,450
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Omg Einstein, you got me! Does a traitor even need to be targeted? IIRC, mafia can recruit him anytime, I believe you are referring to sleeper here.
At this point, it's better to reveal your role now.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I'm the PGO, if james wasn't lying, then mazino got killed for targeting me and I doubt he (james) was.
If james was, well I have no idea how maz died then. That'll probably be serial killer or maybe there's an insane doc (though why target maz?).
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Omg Einstein, you got me! Does a traitor even need to be targeted? IIRC, mafia can recruit him anytime, I believe you are referring to sleeper here.
Okay that was an unexpectedly rude and harsh. Escpecially for answering someone who is playing his second game here and understandably not in tune with how all the roles work.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,450
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Okay that was an unexpectedly rude and harsh. Escpecially for answering someone who is playing his second game here and understandably not in tune with how all the roles work.
The popular party game turned reason to argue until you ragequit. Try to be nice!
:XD

Too bad Xnut is not a very active player. I have a question for Haku, if you are Doctor then why did you targeted Ust? gnut said he would protect him for the night, or perhaps you are insane? James was the one who needed protection, Ust and gnut even asked Docs to protect him yesterday.

Does it even count as an attempt to kill?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Okay that was an unexpectedly rude and harsh. Escpecially for answering someone who is playing his second game here and understandably not in tune with how all the roles work.
Really? Oh @James sorry. I didn't think it was rude. My bad.
I didn't mean it that way. I should have probably put a smiley. Although I wanted to put the one where Walt says "you got me" to hank in breaking bad but it was too stressful to go find it.

Its only my 3rd game though.
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Really? Oh @James sorry. I didn't think it was rude. My bad.
I didn't mean it that way.
Its only my 3rd game though.
Well don't know how James took it. But to my ear that felt a little bad.

Okay, so we have a fake doctor. Demon, Haku or xnut.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Omg Einstein, you got me! Does a traitor even need to be targeted? IIRC, mafia can recruit him anytime, I believe you are referring to sleeper here.
Sleeper does not know he is a Sleeper, so, your argument is hardly anything worthy of Nobel, sorry.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Too bad Xnut is not a very active player. I have a question for Haku, if you are Doctor then why did you targeted Ust? gnut said he would protect him for the night, or perhaps you are insane? James was the one who needed protection, Ust and gnut even asked Docs to protect him yesterday.

Does it even count as an attempt to kill?
Well, the attention was drawn to protecting James over Ust. In that case, if I were a Mafia, I'd definitely try and kill the Prostitute rather than try my chances with an uncertain kill past Doctor protection.
Besides, as Mafia, you can manipulate the Town to protect different people and not your primary target.
Last, but not least, not sure if I missed some info, but I don't think I missed a good enough reason to believe in gnut. If I did so, it's a blunder.

No, I wasn't assuming I was Insane. I did that at Night 1, trying to kill lawlett and confirm my sanity. Nothing happened, so, I'm likely to be Naive or Sane.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Sleeper does not know he is a Sleeper, so, your argument is hardly anything worthy of Nobel, sorry.
Yeah that's right but I was referring to the fact that sleeper gets recruited by being targeted although I forgot that part (you just mentioned).

Also, judging by your reply, I guess you found my reply to james offensive too?

Well, I didn't mean it to be. So sorry guys and James. This is meant to be fun so I'm not trying to spark anything. My bad if it came across that way.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Im a real doctor, and Im sane, I have targeted two people already and neither have them died. I protected james last night, and Gnut first night.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

and says the one who gets butthurt when someone talks about one piece :derp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Yeah that's right but I was referring to the fact that sleeper gets recruited by being targeted although I forgot that part (you just mentioned).

Also, judging by your reply, I guess you found my reply to james offensive too?

Well, I didn't mean it to be. So sorry guys and James. This is meant to be fun so I'm not trying to spark anything. My bad if it came across that way.
Lol, I was taken aback, since I know you aren't that kind of a person as far as what I have seen of you as a member.

Don't worry about it. Just that it's hard to judge the tone over an Internet forum. No hard feelings xD
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

and its not my fault I go to school and sleep 80% of the day phase, and I had to also work yesterday so sorry for not fully engaging.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Well, I had the least gain in claiming to be a Doctor, since there were already two people claiming the same role. Though, I wouldn't put it past myself just to claim to be a Doctor to get one of the two real Doctors killed, for fun in that.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Likewise, Demon knew you'd be claiming Doctor role when he came out, as Bodyguard was already killed. He couldn't possibly deduce there wouldn't be two Doctors in the game at this stage, so, his claim also had a certain risk to it.
Therefore, logically speaking, xnut would be the primary suspect amongst the Doctor claims, since his claim was at the safest possible moment for a Doctor claim.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

James... we all know that's impossible.
I know. Last game had already too many doctors with around the same number and we were like double the numbers. XD

I'm the PGO, if james wasn't lying, then mazino got killed for targeting me and I doubt he (james) was.
If james was, well I have no idea how maz died then. That'll probably be serial killer or maybe there's an insane doc (though why target maz?).
Eh, I guessed you were PGO, it was the other possibility besides Mentor and Mentee.
I don't think DD would put in a Mentor and Mentee in a 14 player game, seems more something you do with 18-20+ people, so I am pretty sure you're telling the truth and Mazino was unlucky with his chocie to target you in night 2. Which he did, I was pretty happy to have seen a pm from DD as that meant Mazino did an action so either he was a detective or a mafia who did a kill/night action. But then I saw him being the 2nd dead one though I had only expected gnut to die due being bodyguard for Ust. Meaning he had to die someway and first idea I got was you being a PGO.

Okay that was an unexpectedly rude and harsh. Escpecially for answering someone who is playing his second game here and understandably not in tune with how all the roles work.
Yeah, the roles and rules are a bit different from what I am used to. In the mafia games I played we'd NEVER told our roles here in the thread or even gave hints, it was far too dangerous as the mafia got each a poison pill with which they could day murder us if they told the GM who they'd use their pills on and what their real roles are. That's why pms were so important in the mafia games I tended to play in. Here it is far more open and thus harder for Mafia as they cannot claim roles early on and if they claim "easy" roles to fake like detective and doctor they will get found out once the real docs appear.

Really? Oh @James sorry. I didn't think it was rude. My bad.
I didn't mean it that way. I should have probably put a smiley. Although I wanted to put the one where Walt says "you got me" to hank in breaking bad but it was too stressful to go find it.

Its only my 3rd game though.
Nah, it is fine. We beginners have to hold to together.^^

Anyway, this means we kill either Demon, xnut and Haku as they are the most suspicious guys here. Though I wouldn't put it past Faust to actually not be a detective and have taken on this role with the killed bene being the real 2nd detective. But then that would make Faust one bold mafia mofo and that thought is superscary~

Well, we will see with Demon's death = guilty I guess.

If we kill Demon and he turns out to be mafia, nice. Then Ust can block either Haku or xnut while I check the one who Ust will not block.
If we kill Demon and he turns out to be townie, not so nice. Then Faust could be suspicious again.

And like Ust said, that they didn't used Janitor in the 2nd night means they feared he was somebody Ust would block/I would follow. We just have to guess who that might have been.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Well, I had the least gain in claiming to be a Doctor, since there were already two people claiming the same role. Though, I wouldn't put it past myself just to claim to be a Doctor to get one of the two real Doctors killed, for fun in that.
Oh? Perhaps you are trying to tell us something?

I initially thought you were hider. I think you hid behind ust because you knew it'd be safe (gnut bodyguard) instead of james who was to be protected by docs (whose sanity couldn't be verified)? James was priority but ust's protection last night was more guaranteed.
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Oh? Perhaps you are trying to tell us something?

I initially thought you were hider. I think you hid behind ust because you knew it'd be safe (gnut bodyguard) instead of james who was to be protected by docs (whose sanity couldn't be verified)? James was priority but ust's protection last night was more guaranteed.
Not really. I said my role was boring for me, and I consider Hider to be an entertaining role, which involves predicting Mafia movements at night.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Just vote kill Demon already.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top