Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Not really. I said my role was boring for me, and I consider Hider to be an entertaining role, which involves predicting Mafia movements at night.
Haku, that's not what you said yesterday

No, I'm not a Hider, though, admittedly, I would also call Hider a super boring role, so, it was a good guess, I think.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Oh, I see.

Too busy and tired to mindfk you guys, I guess. Bad thing that the SW game had to be played under such circumstances. I'm out of it by heart.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

@James. I'm glad you understand. :beer

I saw Previous posts and I thought you, ust and others still didn't know my role. I was particularly surprised because I thought you'd figure it out first, being that you checked maz.

As for the doctors, like haku said, xnut already claimed doc/bodyguard earlier, gnut was revealed as bodyguard, so xnut claimed doc. For demon to claim doc now if he's not is a bit unlikely IMO. Logically speaking anyway.

We definitely can't have 3 doctors. 2 already seems unlikely.
Haku probably claimed it to put pressure on demon and xnut claiming doc at the moment.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Vote kill Hakuteiken.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I hate people pointing out my mistakes in public.

Vote Kill Demonspeed
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Haku you're looking damn suspicious at the moment
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Why? Because of the mistake Demon pointed out?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

She said Hider was boring for her yesterday and said the contrary today, plus she is in the Doctor Trio and it was not worth it to target Ust IMO.

Can't be more suspicious than that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Well, I guess we gonna kill demon then and Ust will block Haku in the night while I will check if xnut is really the sane doc with my spy ability. And then if Demon was the mafia and so if Haku then the game is most likely pretty much over. At this point I believe Holt to be PGO due knowing that Maz has targeted Holt and that anybody who targets PGO gets killed immediately. I also believe xnut to be doctor due the hints he has given so early while Demon and Haku stayed all supersilent and mysterious where all the others were already pretty open about their roles at day 2.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Well, I guess we gonna kill demon then and Ust will block Haku in the night while I will check if xnut is really the sane doc with my spy ability. And then if Demon was the mafia and so if Haku then the game is most likely pretty much over. At this point I believe Holt to be PGO due knowing that Maz has targeted Holt and that anybody who targets PGO gets killed immediately. I also believe xnut to be doctor due the hints he has given so early while Demon and Haku stayed all supersilent and mysterious where all the others were already pretty open about their roles at day 2.

So yeah. sorry Demon.
Votelock Demonspeed
What? Did you read my 2 posts above?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

What? Did you read my 2 posts above?
Fine, I take it back. We still could some time left after all. But you are still as suspicious a Haku. And even if we'd kill Haku today, you'd be the first who gets blocked by Ust again. And I would still check xnut to make sure he is really the sane doc and not some crazy killer.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

She said Hider was boring for her yesterday and said the contrary today, plus she is in the Doctor Trio and it was not worth it to target Ust IMO.

Can't be more suspicious than that.
How is your personal opinion on who was more worthy of protection making a case for how suspicious I am, exactly?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

They would just use another member to do the kill. :epicfacepalm

Just vote kill him already.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

So it is between Demon and Haku? Can someone summarize?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Fine, I take it back. We still could some time left after all. But you are still as suspicious a Haku. And even if we'd kill Haku today, you'd be the first who gets blocked by Ust again. And I would still check xnut to make sure he is really the sane doc and not some crazy killer.
I am not Mafia. Haku flat out lied, she said her role was boring, now it's the contrary, and she is conveniently among the Doctor Trio now. Since "boring" depends on the person it's easy to use this word to give hints, because I pointed it out, she voted for me. How can I be as suspicious as her?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

So it is between Demon and Haku? Can someone summarize?
This post summarizes it
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

So it is between Demon and Haku? Can someone summarize?
Summary: Me, xnut and Demon claim to be Doctors. I think xnut is lying and he is Mafia, but I hate Demon, so, I'm trying to lynch him.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Why Haku? gnut, who trusted you advised you to spy him, Maz, Ust or me. Holt and me were the ones to pressure you, lawlett voted for you too. You never mentioned Haku yesterday and yet she would have been your 2nd choice?

She said Hider was boring for her yesterday and said the contrary today, plus she is in the Doctor Trio and it was not worth it to target Ust IMO.

Can't be more suspicious than that.
I need to re-read, migt be something new came up between these (xnut coming out?) but this certainly is inconsistent.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Tough call. All three are suspicious.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

By the way, in a game of 14 players, being amongst the Doctor Trio is obviously not convenient at all. You should know that much yourself, Demon.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Back in the day when I played more, I had a theory. Or more like I noticed a pattern, that seemed to work quite well. The pattern was that there was always a mafia in top 3 most posts. Currently those are me, James Rye and Demon. Though it doesn't work always, I have good experiences mostly with this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top