Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3
Go with your theory and vote kill him now.
Go with your theory and vote kill him now.
That isn't really helpfull then for us, if you don't think Demon is mafia.Summary: Me, xnut and Demon claim to be Doctors. I think xnut is lying and he is Mafia, but I hate Demon, so, I'm trying to lynch him.
And you pointed that out before, that among us you are the one who has the least to gain by claiming Doctor, looks like a tactic to convince the others. How can your definition of boring change like that?By the way, in a game of 14 players, being amongst the Doctor Trio is obviously not convenient at all. You should know that much yourself, Demon.
Last game it definetely was me. Remember the tons of post from me? XDBack in the day when I played more, I had a theory. Or more like I noticed a pattern, that seemed to work quite well. The pattern was that there was always a mafia in top 3 most posts. Currently those are me, James Rye and Demon. Though it doesn't work always, I have good experiences mostly with this.
Right.Faust investigated Demon and got a guilty result, right?
Sounds good to me. Though all 3 surviving the night depends a lot on luck.Well, whatever. The plan still stands as it is: We kill one of the trio doctors, one of the two gets blocked by Ust and I will spy on the last one and that's it. If we kill Demon though we can confirm Faust's sanity, so I'd rather kill Demon today, have either xnut or Haku be blocked by Ust and I follow the unblocked one.
Anybody in disagreement with this plan?
It confirms nothing because he has to investigate 2 players at least, and one must be a confirmed townie, he was blocked by Ust the first time. Read the roles, there are 4 type of detectives, he might be Paranoid or Insane, or Mafia. And Maz was the Sane one, if there was one.Well, whatever. The plan still stands as it is: We kill one of the trio doctors, one of the two gets blocked by Ust and I will spy on the last one and that's it. If we kill Demon though we can confirm Faust's sanity, so I'd rather kill Demon today, have either xnut or Haku be blocked by Ust and I follow the unblocked one.
Anybody in disagreement with this plan?
Actually no, you didn't quite fit the criteria. I stoppped counting daily posts towards the end though. In last Demon though fitted that.Last game it definetely was me. Remember the tons of post from me? XD
I play to my own fun, not for the Town's win. I was planning to vote for xnut, whom I consider suspicious, but Demon got on my bad side.That isn't really helpfull then for us, if you don't think Demon is mafia.
I'm just going to assume you never asked that last question, Demon. Or else you'd have to take responsibility for the next few years and discuss this with me nonstop.And you pointed that out before, that among us you are the one who has the least to gain by claiming Doctor, looks like a tactic to convince the others. How can your definition of boring change like that?
Come to think of it, Maz didn't had a result at night 1 either, didn't he? But don't we only have Ust as blocker and he had blocked Faust at night 1?It confirms nothing because he has to investigate 2 players at least, and one must be a confirmed townie, he was blocked by Ust the first time. Read the roles, there are 4 type of detectives, he might be Paranoid or Insane, or Mafia. And Maz was the Sane one, if there was one.
If he didn't have any results, how did we deduce that he was the Sane Detective if there was one?Come to think of it, Maz didn't had a result at night 1 either, didn't he? But don't we only have Ust as blocker and he had blocked Faust at night 1?
Sorry...I'm just going to assume you never asked that last question, Demon. Or else you'd have to take responsibility for the next few years and discuss this with me nonstop.
Didn't you say that Janitor, Escort, Boss and Strongman was too strong for such a small game?Yeah. So that means Mafia Escort
---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------
In other words, the remaining mafia team is: janitor, escort, boss.
It is. But that is the only possible scenario. We know there is a janitor, we know there is an escort, and don't think there ever has been a game without a boss. And the rules say 4 mafia for this size of game.Didn't you say that Janitor, Escort, Boss and Strongman was too strong for such a small game?
I was the one saying that. I'm not sure if Ust said the same, as well.Didn't you say that Janitor, Escort, Boss and Strongman was too strong for such a small game?
He agreed with you and vote killed Mazino after this.I was the one saying that. I'm not sure if Ust said the same, as well.
And yet, this night Maz targeted Holt and you blocked Demon. So either the Mafia escort blocked Zasz, which was useless given that Zasz targeted Maz who commited suicide by going after Holt who's apparently PGO, or the Mafia escort was the one who tried to kill you today and ended up killing gnut.Yeah. So that means Mafia Escort
---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------
In other words, the remaining mafia team is: janitor, escort, boss.