Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I might be the only one but DD's one liners and jumping to random conclusions kinda bothers me. One liners aren't exactly new to him but it usually doesn't trigger my senses.

I don't get Holt's hint at all. Talk about vague.

Taku should keep his role honestly. A protection role is good. And even if he flips insane (how dare you sacrifice it if you are actually insane? ) he can get rid of mafia without the risks of cowboy.

I think mafia is being very low profile this game so we should keep an eye on that kind of players.
And that's fine. Come back when yours isn't as well as the ~ other players that have 'hinted'
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Might not be here in time tomorrow so I might as well vote someone:

Votekill Holt
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hm, the likes are huge. I should give the Innocent Loli a serious consideration as role.
I will also votelock now, as I don't know if I will be awake in 6 hours and a half. I trust Gry, don't quite trust Evil, but whatever, since Taku got a pass and Evil has 4 pens on him and the newbies gets a pass from me anyway till day 3, I go with the good old and tried Mafiaspeed plan: Votelock Demonspeed
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
After rereading, the Demon following Evil thing is kinda cringe and wouldn't really exonerate him.

How do you guys feel about Desin? He supposedly has 0 SC atm, but he's one to miss voting from what I've seen. Also, one of his pals could have SC, so not really a priority for him. Leaning towards voting him
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@desin24 If you are what i think you are i sure hope you got some kind of a good explanation in store when your Ideal Scenario does not occur.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Basically came in, dropped a summary post and bounced.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
My guy is the most afk player lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Basically came in, dropped a summary post and bounced.
He's got some secret technique up his sleeve lmao
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
He did raise an interesting point about the SCs and Card Numbers,but for all i know it could just be make believe and he is explaining what his team is doing behind our backs. Then he hints at a possible Investigator/Blocker Role,but admits it might only pay off properly if someone serves him an A-Class scenario on a silver platter. I always think he is Mafia even when he isn't,i can just never get a read on him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm still not liking this situation but i guess i can only help it so much,even after all i heard and asked for over the majority of the phase i feel like with some i only walked in circles. I do appreciate the rise in activity though,and the good will and cooperation of those that i questioned. That's more than i initially expected.

Right now on my mind there are 4 people who i am considering to vote for and those would be Evil,Asako,BlackTiger and Desin24. However,since Evil is already plagued with 4 penalty votes i feel like there lies more merit in putting someone of the remaining 3 onto the bench instead/as well.

I'll take a couple of minutes and make up my mind,it's unfortunate i won't be around for the end of the phase but it is what it is. Will be back in a moment to votelock. Hope you all make the right choice and follow your feeling with this,we can't afford another dead Townie,that's all i know folks.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Alright...

Votelock Asako,trusting my gut with this,she admitted herself that her playstyle isn't too different from when she plays as Mafia or Town and she refused to give anything claiming it's the norm for her. So far only commented on things at least 2-3 others already commented on,seems evasive to me. Very. Let's see how this ends.

If i was to die tonight,do me a favor,make sure you backread on some of my posts from today and check the ones i questioned and those i suspected. I doubt the likelihood for that is high right now but i wanna make sure i don't go out without giving my last for the Town. Good luck everybody!
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Desin for now. There's something off there. Will try to be back for the end in case I need to change.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thank you Asako for defending me I feel bad you are the suspect because of that. I think Asako shouldn't be the focus of suspects. Her frustration for getting suspected in everygame sounds genuine. Her defending me on D1 sounds genuine since she pushed the defense that far so she is townie imo.

I saw mafia defended townie but the defense was not genuine since mafia only said 1 liner and then took a back seat hoping if townie was lynched, the mafia got towncreed.

I saw Demon voted me to save himself IIRC and when I ask if I should reveal my role Demon said yeah without any explanation which is suspicious imo.

James imo is townie. His explanation makes sense that you should reveal your role when you are on the verge of being lynched.

My vote stays on Takuan. I'll try to reread the thread to see if there is more suspicious player than him since his frustration looks genuine to me.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Votelock desin24
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
votelock Asako, will not be here for the end of the phase.
Looking at the people who voted for Panda, she's probably the one I trust the least.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
votelock Asako, will not be here for the end of the phase.
Looking at the people who voted for Panda, she's probably the one I trust the least.
Joey leaving Mai like


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I saw mafia defended townie but the defense was not genuine since mafia only said 1 liner and then took a back seat hoping if townie was lynched, the mafia got towncreed.
Would you mind clarifying this?
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Joey leaving Mai like


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Would you mind clarifying this?
Mafia defended townie is common to gain towncreed imo. But most mafia I saw didn't put any effort in defending the townie. Just say 1 liner or might basic comment like I think he/she is townie then took a backseat. When townie the mafia defended flips town, the mafia who defends that townie might get town creed while that's not the case with Asako yesterday since she put effort in defending me which looks townie imo.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thank you Asako for defending me I feel bad you are the suspect because of that. I think Asako shouldn't be the focus of suspects. Her frustration for getting suspected in everygame sounds genuine. Her defending me on D1 sounds genuine since she pushed the defense that far so she is townie imo.

I saw mafia defended townie but the defense was not genuine since mafia only said 1 liner and then took a back seat hoping if townie was lynched, the mafia got towncreed.

I saw Demon voted me to save himself IIRC and when I ask if I should reveal my role Demon said yeah without any explanation which is suspicious imo.

James imo is townie. His explanation makes sense that you should reveal your role when you are on the verge of being lynched.

My vote stays on Takuan. I'll try to reread the thread to see if there is more suspicious player than him since his frustration looks genuine to me.
I didn't vote you to save myself. In fact I got even more votes because I voted you.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What have you done @Juviii now he seriously considering it.....

Btw @desin24 how ghost like can you be, I don't like how you just came give a summary and disappear in who knows where
I regret changing my vote form you into panda
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum

Innocent Loli (Town)
The Innocent Loli gets told at what day she gets revealed to town. However, once revealed she will leave the game together with the player alive who has voted most of her as he gets handcuffed by FBI for being a disgusting Lolicon hitting on an innocent Loli during a game. "But officer, I had no idea, she was a loli!" will not be counted as excuse.


Something like that. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Let's just wait for uber to return an hour before game ends. He did say he would give us a hint regarding what roles are auto-fails regarding sacrifice. Though I believe yours would belong to that as well. I mean, why should a confirmed Townie be able to sacrifice his role and why should anyone buy it then? Same for Burden and Freeman as that would delete them from the game after the one day phase passed.
But it sounds like the paragraph about the "used up" townie roles who have a one time use that rewards sacing with only one SC was written exactly for that kind of roles so it seems not farfetched
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
What have you done @Juviii now he seriously considering it.....

Btw @desin24 how ghost like can you be, I don't like how you just came give a summary and disappear in who knows where
I regret changing my vote form you into panda
Not sure what ghostlike means. I was just sleeping after my post.

Early Days I'm never very active because all things to go by are your gut feelings and the infamous "he plays just like that one time when he was mafia 3 moons ago".

Probably the most important things to go by on an early day like now are the extension of yesterday and save of one player to start a train on a townie. Tbh I'm happy I put my alarm earlier than usual so I can wake up before the day ends or I would get Panda'ed and the mafia voting for me would get even more SC.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top