Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Finally caught up. I‘ll be back in several hours, but first thoughts:

1. Still no Janitor kill, and at this point it wouldn’t even be good for framing because Seraph is IC and Takuan Doc claim would be super risky to hide a Janitor in. So here‘s my crackpot theory, what if they don‘t have a Janitor...yet? DD could be a Mafia Apprentice not a town Apprentice, killed 2 times and learned Janitor. He got Spy from a M. Det friend.

2. Don‘t be fooled there‘s no way we got:
Hider
Investigator
Jesus
Detective
Spy
Innocent Child
2x Doctor
2x Spirit Medium
Apprentice

Main problem for me are the SMs and the 2 Docs. Think of how much info can a SM give us, now think of how much better it‘d be to have 2 of them. In a setup where 1 kill happens per night. They will always only investigate the same person LMAO, almost never there‘ll be too many corpses for 1 SM to check. One is a mafia who thought there would be no SM in the game and wanted the easy claim(nobody can confirm what the dead players did).
Between James and Asako I trust Asako more. James sounds like me when I was caught in a Det result with Hardy, instead of trying to lynch Hardy like a normal town would I tried to desperately find some way that we are both town via Traitor secondary and all. He‘s doing the same. He rushed to the SC to buy a role reborn to „confirm“ someone, yet we can‘t trust his words on what he sees in the graveyard. I expected he‘d try Cowboy but this just confirms he removed the card from the shop so town can‘t buy it. We are effectively left with 1 Reborn card.

Between the 2 Docs Madara is definitely mafia too. Doesn‘t matter how much of a newbie you are, you see Doctor you know you prevent death, you see a Detective claim you protect it. He‘s also just tailing everyone else, barely playing. A mafia who was told to claim Doctor by his teammates.

3. I don‘t have time to check now, will do so later. But I‘m sure if we follow James and Mui we can find fun interactions, + with other teammates.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I assume last 3 mafias are within the nonclaiming afkers Gajeel, desin, Juviii, Holt. Maybe DD if he was M. Apprentice.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh and Tiger, keep forgetting him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

!votekill James Rye Easy lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It does make me paranoid I‘m still alive despite James being in the mafia team, but their first kill was probably random or went after Marm‘s role hint. Night 2 the Detective had to go, so James had no opportunity yet for a free kill choosing. This night they got their hands full too.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
At least we agree on James.

I'm not a none claiming afk. Not any more than you 🤷‍♂️
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@desin24 your post is cute but it was really just commentary on what happened, which we didn't need because we saw it live the first time...

For such a long post, you pretty much ended up saying nothing
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Juviii are you ever going to answer about who you targeted N1 as well as your target reasons?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But I am the SM! Why should I claim that role so early if I couldn't be sure that there was no SM in the game! Gry, you're not making any sense! You were all for my plan to confirm suspicious townies and now you don't want to do that anymore?
@digitaldude Never said I was going to lynch you, just said you were a possibility as you could fake being apprentice turning sane spy similar to people saying I could fake being SM.

@Seraph Looks like Mafia is dead set on getting me lynched today meaning they fear our plan will work if I make it alive tomorrow. I don't think i am going to make it so I will save my role so that you can at least use it once and give you the 6 SC for the RR buy. Because as town it makes the most sense to leave as much as possible behind for town to make use of and I rather die as regular townie than as SM when with RR my SM can still be used.
HOWEVER! If I do die today Sera, please try to rather confirm two townies ready to sacrifice their roles and become cowboys than WASTE it on my SM role since I will be confirmed Townie after my lynch today.
Also keep an eye on anybody who voted for me. Especially Gry might have made a lot of SC if he is a Mafia.

@uberfayt I sacrifice my role
Gimme the SC so I can gift them to Seraph.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I still believe with me and @Asako ready to sacrifice our roles and be confirmed by the IC we should not lynch either of us given Mafia would never be okay with sacrificing their roles and losing their roles due RR. Honestly anyone being against a plan of confirming two townies at once is suspicious af, only Mafia wants to keep town in the dark for as long as possible. Town wants to confirm as many townies as quickly as possible to reduce the potential lynch options. With RR we have two cards in our hands to prove two suspicious townies, it makes no sense to off them given so far that both me and Asako are the only townies so far who are ready to become cowboys by losing their roles and be confirmed by having their roles brought.

James Sac's his role successfully! You'll receive your paycheck at the end of the day.
But I can still send my paycheck at the end of the day to Seraph right? Like it auto-transfers to Sera, right?
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But I can still send my paycheck at the end of the day to Seraph right? Like it auto-transfers to Sera, right?
All startchips that you receive during a dayphase are handed to you when it ends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, There is currently one role in the GY.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@James Rye so no, your starchips will not go automatically to another player. You have to Bestow tomorrow.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Here we got the people still left alive and who claimed what so far until/on day 3.

@MarmaladeSky as Alexis Rhodes (Investigator) killed on Night 1
@Demonspeed as Bakura died as Det
@Belserion as Ishizu Ishtar
@BD_Beno as Jack Atlas claims Spy
@Takuan as Jaden Yuki claims Doctor
@GrySun as Jesse Andersen
@Gajeel as Joey Wheeler
@Evil3ye as Seto Kaiba died as Townie claimed Jesus
@BlackTiger as Bandit Keith
@Asako as Mai Valentine claims Spirit Medium second
@Holt as Marik Ishtar
@Juviii as Aki Izayoi
@digitaldude as Yusei Fudou claims apprentice becoming Spy
@Seraph as Yugi Mutou claims Innocent Child
@Copy Panda as Zane Truesdale (Hider) lynched on Day 1
@James Rye as Odion claims Spirit Medium first
@desin24 as Saiou Takuma
@MUIMadara as Kalin Kessler claims Doctor

Considering everyone was telling the truth, which would be best for town because it means Mafia is too scared to claim roles and want to stay unclaimed for as long as possible, then it would look like this:

Townies I trust:
Seraph
Evil3ye
BD_Beno
Takuan
Asako
digitaldude
MUIMadara
Of those claims doc and spies are too good to sacrifice to 100% confirm as a townie. Asako and me are best options as SM usefulness is limited since given the lvl2 and lvl3 attack it is likely we got no prostitute or escort in the game. Plus doc and spies can sooner or later either prove themselves by their actions anyway or get killed by Mafia anyway, so no reason to help Mafia by destroying their roles.
So if we do follow my plan we have Sera and Evil as game confirmed townies and me and Asako as game mechanic confirmed townies with Taku, Madara, Beno and digitaldude being role claimers and thus already more trust-worthy than all the "I don't want to hint anything specific/claim any specific role" players who want to stay hidden among the not claimed crowd for as long as possible until they can figure out which roles to chose as cover.
So I say we lynch one of the not claimers. Let not the Mafia hide in the crowd of no-claimers on day 3!
We got
desin
Juviii
Holt
BlackTiger
Gajeel
GrySun
Belserion
as no claimers. Assuming all claimers have spoken the truth or even if only most of them did, then that means we got far more mafia in those 7 players than we have in the role claimer crowd. So our chances to hit a mafia scum or get someone of them to claim a role and commit to their lie/role is more helpful to us than lynch one of the SM claims today considering the game gave us the awesome option to test both SM next day to prove whenever or not they are town or not.

All startchips that you receive during a dayphase are handed to you when it ends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, There is currently one role in the GY.
So, I have to do this tomorrow when I will be dead today? Great... no wonder Mafia wants me dead today, they're scared shitless of my plan to confirm two suspicious townies at once when they can lynch me today and then go blame Asako tomorrow and watch town follow them like sheeps.
Fuck.
We need 6 SC for Seraph for this plan to work else this goes to day 5 which would take too long. Who has SC left? We need crowd-funding right now! @Asako How many SC do you have left, please say a lot because once I get lynched and am townie Mafia will frame you tomorrow you know that. And why should I make such a plan which would put me at risk first if I could have just tried to convince people to lynch you first? Also I was the only one trying to get passive townies to become confirmed cowboy townies since day 1. Does that sound to you what a Mafia would do? Give town two day kill options and two towns that would have a hard time confirming themselves since they are passive?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
At least we agree on James.

I'm not a none claiming afk. Not any more than you 🤷‍♂️
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@desin24 your post is cute but it was really just commentary on what happened, which we didn't need because we saw it live the first time...

For such a long post, you pretty much ended up saying nothing
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Juviii are you ever going to answer about who you targeted N1 as well as your target reasons?
Well I brought up the possibility of no janitor kill because of an apprentice learning (which he might have done the last two nights). I am also not sure if I buy Muimadara not protecting our detective who was out in the open. In regards to the James vs Asako situation I was torn but after rereading the posts and James' sacrifice I trust him more than her. As mafia sacrificing your role would be suicide since it basically turns the Monster Reborn holder into a sane detective. At the moment he is the only one holding that card and mafia might kill anyone who gets close to having enough SC. If he is mafia that is an insanely risky but dope move and I don't buy that he would risk so much when they are pretty much winning atm.

But I am the SM! Why should I claim that role so early if I couldn't be sure that there was no SM in the game! Gry, you're not making any sense! You were all for my plan to confirm suspicious townies and now you don't want to do that anymore?
@digitaldude Never said I was going to lynch you, just said you were a possibility as you could fake being apprentice turning sane spy similar to people saying I could fake being SM.

@Seraph Looks like Mafia is dead set on getting me lynched today meaning they fear our plan will work if I make it alive tomorrow. I don't think i am going to make it so I will save my role so that you can at least use it once and give you the 6 SC for the RR buy. Because as town it makes the most sense to leave as much as possible behind for town to make use of and I rather die as regular townie than as SM when with RR my SM can still be used.
HOWEVER! If I do die today Sera, please try to rather confirm two townies ready to sacrifice their roles and become cowboys than WASTE it on my SM role since I will be confirmed Townie after my lynch today.
Also keep an eye on anybody who voted for me. Especially Gry might have made a lot of SC if he is a Mafia.

@uberfayt I sacrifice my role
Gimme the SC so I can gift them to Seraph.
We have two doctors (claimed) and usually Strongmen if there are any are used for the assured Detective kill. The problem if you die is that one of the Reborn cards goes back which means that someone else has to get those SC and buy it. With this many dead townies it is honestly a bit weird that those cards are still left. Maybe mafia did not realize how strong those cards can be?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@desin24 How many SC do you have left and would you be ready to bestow them on Sera in case we could crowd-fun up to 6 SC for him to buy a RR to confirm me tomorrow so that I could confirm Asako?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Holt calm down, I sleep too you know? Not sure I will, still deciding.

I don't like how everyone is jumping on James.

Actually having Asako bestow all her SC to Seraph would be dope cause she lynched Panda, if she has more than she should have, we will know she's mafia. However she might have bought cards so it might not say much but still would be good to try it.

Gry says the non claimers are probably mafia yet he has been more passive and not claiming. Hmm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Seraph @Belserion @BD_Beno who do you guys trust between Asako and James?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Plus Gry is not pushing for mass reveals like he usually does which is worrisome. And Holt usually likes plays that can only be done by towns/confirm towns as that reduces confusion and makes it easier to spot liars/hiding mafia yet this time he wants us to not use this awesome card system uber gave us to confirm two townies with or catch a mafia in their lie with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Juviii How many SCs do you have left and would you be okay with bestowing them to Seraph since he will be confirmed IC tomorrow so that he can confirm me being town?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Plus Gry is not pushing for mass reveals like he usually does which is worrisome. And Holt usually likes plays that can only be done by towns/confirm towns as that reduces confusion and makes it easier to spot liars/hiding mafia yet this time he wants us to not use this awesome card system uber gave us to confirm two townies with or catch a mafia in their lie with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Juviii How many SCs do you have left and would you be okay with bestowing them to Seraph since he will be confirmed IC tomorrow so that he can confirm me being town?
I'm OK with it but I don't have many. How many does he need now?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Holt calm down, I
@Seraph @Belserion @BD_Beno who do you guys trust between Asako and James?
Well James is all "I am SM! This is how I prove it!" and proceeds to lay out walls and walls of strategy. Meanwhile Asako is all, "nah I'm SM, your plans suck but whatever." Then doesn't seem too bothered that she's in the hot seat. James seems more invested plus he's already sacrificed his role. But.

Now I'm still back reading because I fell asleep last night in the middle of it, so I haven't processed the advantages or logistics of James plan yet. Seraph can't buy the Reborn card until tonight. I'm uncomfortable with throwing all the responsibility on Seraph then leaving him vulnerable at night when they can kill him with the excuse that "Mafia was scared of the big reveal". The Reborn card returns to the shop and then we'll once again be subjected to a new plan. What happens to the chips everyone is giving Seraph if he dies? I'm sure it was mentioned already. If he can't gift them then they disappear I guess? So all the townies giving their chips won't be able to buy the Reborn card and James' role stays unknown in the graveyard.

I only woke up like an hour ago so I need some more time to gather my thoughts and finish my page catch but this is where my pov is heading. I'm all for self sacrifice if it'll help town, but when that sacrifice extends to others giving up chips that could buy cards to defend themselves is where I pause. Because all I'm thinking is, what happens if they kill Seraph tonight?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Seraph- passive #59, says the hosts are going to confirm him. #510 will be reveled on D4. Claims innocent child
Evil-passive #193 Townie (claimed to be Jesus)
Bel- not sure how useful you will find the role though. #362, I've had this role before and it's ironic.
James-my role needs time to be useful so I don't mind taking some risks. #173, Never had it before and I won't mind sacrificing it in the right situation. #545 claims spirit medium #914
Panda -Hider
Marm- I haven't had this role before so it will be fun to try. #211 Investigator.
DD-active role #439 claims apprentice turned spy after learning from Beno. #884
Gry- won't go for the cowboy card cause he wants to keep his role. #485
Demon- I have had the role before and it's rather common. #542 Detective
Taku-active, claims doctor #594
Asako: never had before #563 claims Spirit Medium #944
Gajeel: never had this role before #564
Holt:My role fits a theme that was some time back. #585
Desin-I had it before and with the right circumstance like last game, it can get us somewhere. #660
BD_Beno - got a new role this time :3c , and also is common. #570 claims spy. #888
MUI- role is important,#696 active. claims doctor #906
Juviii-active #900
Blacktiger-My role is complicated. #1096


Targets
Beno:
N1 Holt
N2 juvii

Juviii:
N2 Holt

Madara:
N1 Beno
N2 James



Edit: removed the "targeted Beno" from MUI's hint since the targets are all below the hints.
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm OK with it but I don't have many. How many does he need now?
He has 2 for the PoM, so if we want to keep the PoM plan alive as well he still need 6 in total or 4 if we forego it to do the townie confirmation play.

Well James is all "I am SM! This is how I prove it!" and proceeds to lay out walls and walls of strategy. Meanwhile Asako is all, "nah I'm SM, your plans suck but whatever." Then doesn't seem too bothered that she's in the hot seat. James seems more invested plus he's already sacrificed his role. But.

Now I'm still back reading because I fell asleep last night in the middle of it, so I haven't processed the advantages or logistics of James plan yet. Seraph can't buy the Reborn card until tonight. I'm uncomfortable with throwing all the responsibility on Seraph then leaving him vulnerable at night when they can kill him with the excuse that "Mafia was scared of the big reveal". The Reborn card returns to the shop and then we'll once again be subjected to a new plan. What happens to the chips everyone is giving Seraph if he dies? I'm sure it was mentioned already. If he can't gift them then they disappear I guess? So all the townies giving their chips won't be able to buy the Reborn card and James' role stays unknown in the graveyard.

I only woke up like an hour ago so I need some more time to gather my thoughts and finish my page catch but this is where my pov is heading. I'm all for self sacrifice if it'll help town, but when that sacrifice extends to others giving up chips that could buy cards to defend themselves is where I pause. Because all I'm thinking is, what happens if they kill Seraph tonight?
Asako was okay with my plan not with Seraph's plan of becoming cowboy because he can't be a cowboy as he can never lose his role as an IC.

Sera is pretty much safe tonight, we got two spy claims, two doc claims and a possible 2nd det running around, no way mafia would want to kill an IC over all that. Plus we have Taku/Madara as docs so as long as they write in the forum that they will protect Sera Mafia cannot know for sure if they really will or won't and neither of them got lvl2/lvl3 blocked today so our protections are good to go. Assuming uber decided to leave the prostitute and escort out of the game due there already being so many block attacks in the game.
SCs are lost, cards return to the shop, we probably lost a lot of SCs already by now.
As long as Sera gets 6 or better 8 SC totally today which will all have to get confirmed by Host then Sera can confirm me tomorrow as there is no way Mafia can risk wasting a kill on Sera with so many docs around possibly protecting him and so many possible spies watching their moves. Meaning chances for Sera to make it through the night are really high.
And what have our cards helped us so far? The whole negate cards are more of a boon to mafia as they can keep their mafia roles active for the night while giving town penalty votes like it happened with Evil's attack yesterday. The lvl1 negate card, bodyguard, cowboy and RR cards as well as the PoM card are our best options as cards while lvl2, lvl3 negates card, trap card and restrict card are the best cards possible for mafia to stop our card plays. If we keep using lvl3/lvl2 attacks on Sera/Evil (once Evil revives) we avoid a mafia "accidentally" using it on the det hiding to block our investigation.
Sera is right now our best bet to confirm two townies with.

Otherwise only other option would be for Asako to sacrifice today, me to die but using my RR to confirm her townie role so that she gets proven before the next day phase. If she is Mafia discarding her card ain't only a death sentence but also a waste depending on what role she got. Mafias do not want to sacrifice this game, that is very important. Town wants to if it avoids a town death as we are here about to commit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Takuan has become roleless, but got 6SC. His Role went to the graveyard.
@uberfayt I checked Takuan's sacrifice and I ask to treated the same way as he got treated meaning he received his SC during the day. Also nowhere in the rules are stated that we get the SC only at the end of the day. Come to think of it, you never send me a host pm telling me I got 3 SC due my votelock and attack, I had to keep count myself. Which means you have send nobody pms to do offical day end counts meaning there is no time limit on when we receive SC as you often wrote people received SC for doing attacks. The quote above proves that Takuan got 6 SC at the moment he became roleless/his role went to the graveyard. Nowhere do you mention he will receive them at the end of the day. So please give my my 6 SCs now so that I can make use of them. Treat me the same way as everyone else. Or write down in the rules that from now on SCs are only handed over at the end of the day because that would have greatly changed my gameplay/sacrifice knowing that SCs are not given immediately but only when the day is over, considering so far you gave off the impression that we gained SCs as soon as we sacrificed our role/did our attacks/etc. But changing the rules on day 3 is far too deep into the game to be considered fair from my PoV so please just treat me like you treated Takuan on day 1 and give me my 6 SCs. No where in your post do you state that Takuan gets his 6SC at the end of the day phase, you simply wrote "he became roles, but got 6SC." which as a player gives off the impression you gain those SC the moment your role is gone and that is how I played this scenario so far. Not writing it down in the rules that SC are only handed over at the end of the day phase ain't cool, uber. :C
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Attention duelists!

From now on, I will not confirm whether a SC bestowing transaction was successful or not (I did it for one such transaction, against the rules...my bad, rough weekend...).
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm off to play some videogames as we still got nearly 9 hours before the day end.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
As much as i don't trust 2 SMs in this game, James' plan makes sense. Seraph will tell us James' role next day, unless Mafia kills Seraph during the night. Either this plan works and we confirm a townie, or it fails and we lost basically nothing. I don't know why you guys want to push for James' head when he's as good as dead if he doesn't get confirmed tomorrow.

I'd rather focus on DD, since i don't trust his Apprentice claim one bit.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
"he became roles, but got 6SC.
I know I have written that, but he couldn't have used it, meaning he could not have bestowed. As for the Pms, I apologize for not reaching out sooner but I did PM people, at least those who did not make purchases yet. but on the whole, I apologize.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Attention duelists!

From now on, I will not confirm whether a SC bestowing transaction was successful or not (I did it for one such transaction, against the rules...my bad, rough weekend...).
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, come on! Ugh! Now we can't know if what people tell us they bestowed happened or didn't happen! What the heck! Also nowhere in the rules is said that transactions can't be told by you meaning you can tell us if it was successful or not. You already said my SC failed, you said Madara's 1 SC was successful, so why not keep going with confirming whenever or not a transaction was succesful!?! I bet some Mafia complained to you via pm when I tried to get a crowdfund going to have me and Asako confirmed with the RR cards and now you compel to their whims! Not cool playing favorites, uber! Not cool!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top