Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Who are your biggest suspects right now James ? Who you voting ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@uberfayt Do not give it to the complains of Mafia again! This is how RR works for the rest of the game and you are not going to change it since you already did it this way with 1/3 of the RR cards town as available! I can stomach you forgetting to give me PMs about my SC count and adding a rule to when exactly we receive our SC at day 3, but I am not going to accept another rule change when the card itself states it that it is handled the way it was handled so far. You do that, you can hostkill me because then I will be done with this game!
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@uberfayt Do not give it to the complains of Mafia again! This is how RR works for the rest of the game and you are not going to change it since you already did it this way with 1/3 of the RR cards town as available! I can stomach you forgetting to give me PMs about my SC count and adding a rule to when exactly we receive our SC at day 3, but I am not going to accept another rule change when the card itself states it that it is handled the way it was handled so far. You do that, you can hostkill me because then I will be done with this game!
Rest assured the card does exactly what it says ^^

As for confirming whether bestowing has been successful or not, that's how I had it in mind. Yesterday I was super tired (irl BS) so I confused it with sacrificing, which I do confirm whether it was successful or not! Sorry about that (and for forgetting to write that SC is handed over at the end of the phase).
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Who are your biggest suspects right now James ? Who you voting ?
From the 7 no-claimers
desin
Juviii
Holt
BlackTiger
Gajeel
GrySun
Belserion
I trust Juviii and desin the most. Rest not really. I'd go for BT because of his "complicated" claim which is bonkers as most roles are pretty much straight-forward, the most complicated role would be SS due it adding secondary roles to the game and the "dead players" still being "active", writing posts and voting and doing actions. None of the townie roles is that complicated. I also don't trust gry because he never called for mass reveal this game and refuses to claim anything while after three days has only given us one broad hint. Same for Holt who usually is hardcore at work to confirm townies when he is townie, not so much this game.

As for us claimers, considering DD gave Sera a SC and with that a chance to buy RR tonight to confirm me I give him the benefit of doubt as Sera might get his total SC told tonight by uber meaning he knows if someone lied or not. Ofc he could still be a Mafia trying to superblend in with us but I think helping town to confirm two suspicious townies when Mafia could make one of them die today and the other tomorrow makes no sense as a Mafia. You would want this plan to fail horrible. Best with me dying not using my RR card and keep town from gathering 6 SCs to confirm sacrificial ready townies.
And ofc there is you given you sacrificed as doc on day 1 and used up a precious RR on day 2... BUT your actions helped us confirm HOW RR are used so not all is lost and your mistake feels honest and if Mafia wants to let a doc live potentially blocking their kills then all the more power to them. lol. Since we got no 3rd/4th doc reveal I tend to trust you. Same goes for Madara despite him letting Demon die I put that to his noob playstyle and he did give Sera a SC for which we actually do have the word of god confirmation. Beno is safe spy except he is the Mafia pirate who stole the Spy role and if so then said Spy would have done an Asako by now and come out with a "LIAR! I AM THE REAL SPY!". XD
And Asako I believe because she came out after me and is ready to follow my plan and sacrifice her role. A Mafia wouldn't do that. I think we might already have a very tight townie group with at worst one Mafia in it. As long as we get the Mafias in the no-claimer section we are good to go win the match for town once we use the two rrs to confirm both me and Asako.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Rest assured the card does exactly what it says ^^

As for confirming whether bestowing has been successful or not, that's how I had it in mind. Yesterday I was super tired (irl BS) so I confused it with sacrificing, which I do confirm whether it was successful or not! Sorry about that (and for forgetting to write that SC is handed over at the end of the phase).
No problem. I have my own game up in July so I might have the same problem then with my game mechanic. Just means I have to hammer with Asako on every rule detail to ensure we don't overlook anything. Maybe even ask a host who won't play this game if he gives it an overview to check for any gaps and loopholes. I think it is really cool to see all those cards and how often they were already put to use.^^
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@BD_Beno My role is complicated. I think that's my hint.
@Gajeel @Holt @GrySun @Belserion @BlackTiger @desin24 are you planning to claim today or not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@desin24 tagging again cause only 5 tags work per post.
Sure. I'm the Bulletproof townie, hence why I said ironic considering I had it last game. Also that I don't know how useful anyone else would find it since if I sacrificed it it would only give anyone who revives it one night of protection. That said, if I'm going to be lynched at any point I will 100% sacrifice it.

Edit to ask @BlackTiger I'm assuming your role is active?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Takuan As for who I am voting for I think I might go for Black Tiger first as I still have hope that either holt or gry are just trying to lay low though so far I doubt it given holt had no action done in night 1 according to Beno and gry just seems not really interested to be much active this game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sure. I'm the Bulletproof townie, hence why I said ironic considering I had it last game. Also that I don't know how useful anyone else would find it since if I sacrificed it it would only give anyone who revives it one night of protection. That said, if I'm going to be lynched at any point I will 100% sacrifice it.
SEE???
This is the kind of role I am talking about! A BP having problems to confirm himself/herself - sacrifices - gets confirmed by another townie due RR! Plus a night one protection is pretty awesome, well not for me, lol, no way Mafia would waste their kill on me. XD

@uberfayt Just a question since Asako the player got blocked by lvl3 attack today - if she were to sacrifice her role does the block stay on her or on her role on the GY? I am basically asking are we blocking players or are we blocking the roles they hold and said blocks get transferred to the GY? Because to me the rules read like it is on players but I want to be sure of that because as awesome as it is to confirm a townie just by buying their role, making use of it like on Demonspeed's targets is even better.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Juviii no I don't plan to claim. If you say your first night target and why (for N1 and N2), and if Gry does, then we can talk
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@James Rye nah, it's not that I'm not for a plan to confirm townies. I mentioned I got ill a couple days back. I'm much better but your posts are still headache inducing. Generally, it looks like a lot of noise/distraction.

I haven't evaluated it yet
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also James, again I ask you, in a game like this, you're legitimately telling me there are 2 SMs? With an average kill rate of 1 per night? Really? This is fundamentally one of the reasons I'm barely even listening to your other stuff
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@uberfayt Just a question since Asako the player got blocked by lvl3 attack today - if she were to sacrifice her role does the block stay on her or on her role on the GY? I am basically asking are we blocking players or are we blocking the roles they hold and said blocks get transferred to the GY? Because to me the rules read like it is on players but I want to be sure of that because as awesome as it is to confirm a townie just by buying their role, making use of it like on Demonspeed's targets is even better.
The block stays on her. You are blocking the player by attacking them.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Juviii no I don't plan to claim. If you say your first night target and why (for N1 and N2), and if Gry does, then we can talk
You had no action N1, what passive role is that important to keep hiding?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Juviii no I don't plan to claim. If you say your first night target and why (for N1 and N2), and if Gry does, then we can talk
We know thanks to Beno one of Juviii targets, night 2 it was you.

@James Rye nah, it's not that I'm not for a plan to confirm townies. I mentioned I got ill a couple days back. I'm much better but your posts are still headache inducing. Generally, it looks like a lot of noise/distraction.

I haven't evaluated it yet
Yeah, Corona and quarantine ain't good times to have an illness. I am sorry that my plan seems to you like noise and distraction but to me it seems like a good way to avoid confusion. Like for example if @Belserion were to sacrifice her ( i forgot Bel's gender again) BP role, I could buy it, confirm it and with my death today confirm that I died as regular townie meaning Bel is legit and nobody could ever question that again or frame her as Mafia and she could help town with buying a cowboy card.
So it is not that complicated it just comes down to Town getting the RRs first before Mafia tries to either prevent town from gathering them (and I needed two days to do that) or just goes straight for the ones who got 6 SC to prevent them from buying RR by killing them and given we have possible two docs and two spies that play would be superrisky for Mafia and they know that. Especially when they got some veteran players in their ranks.^^
My plan on the other hand only got ups for town except for the fact that we need to get those 6 SC in the first place. Man, if only Sera had the 6 SC last night to buy the last RR we could confirm two townies today who could both buy their cowboy card tonight...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@James Rye nah, it's not that I'm not for a plan to confirm townies. I mentioned I got ill a couple days back. I'm much better but your posts are still headache inducing. Generally, it looks like a lot of noise/distraction.

I haven't evaluated it yet
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also James, again I ask you, in a game like this, you're legitimately telling me there are 2 SMs? With an average kill rate of 1 per night? Really? This is fundamentally one of the reasons I'm barely even listening to your other stuff
We got an Investigator for ??? roles and how many ??? did we had so far? I don't see you question that part. With sacrifice as an important game mechanic it makes sense to put in roles you want to sacrifice, if everyone was det, doc and spy nobody would ever use it and any host would be supersad about a dead game mechanic they thought up. So I can see uber doing some doubles in hopes of sacrifices in town.^^
Mafia can safely sacrifice once there are no RRs to buy their roles or they can even try to waste RRs on buying their own sacrificed roles back to prevent town from confirming willing townies who are ready to lose their roles for the good of town.

The block stays on her. You are blocking the player by attacking them.
@Asako You read that? Again, I know I asked you already but if Mafia succeeds in getting enough townies riled up to lynch me today would you be okay with me confirming you during the day with my RR card to prevent it from going to the GY? It does mean I cannot put your card to use but we still have my SM on the GY in case we want to check on Demon albeit I would rather see the last RR put to use to confirm someone like Bel is Bel is okay with sacrificing and becoming a cowboy once I died as townie when i confirmed you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Didn't you say on day 1/2 that there is no Freeman in this game though?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You had no action N1, what passive role is that important to keep hiding?
Uh...you quoted my post but you didn't even seem to read it at all. Make no mistake, I'm not hiding
Er...no.

We know thanks to Beno one of Juviii targets, night 2 it was you.



Yeah, Corona and quarantine ain't good times to have an illness. I am sorry that my plan seems to you like noise and distraction but to me it seems like a good way to avoid confusion. Like for example if @Belserion were to sacrifice her ( i forgot Bel's gender again) BP role, I could buy it, confirm it and with my death today confirm that I died as regular townie meaning Bel is legit and nobody could ever question that again or frame her as Mafia and she could help town with buying a cowboy card.
So it is not that complicated it just comes down to Town getting the RRs first before Mafia tries to either prevent town from gathering them (and I needed two days to do that) or just goes straight for the ones who got 6 SC to prevent them from buying RR by killing them and given we have possible two docs and two spies that play would be superrisky for Mafia and they know that. Especially when they got some veteran players in their ranks.^^
My plan on the other hand only got ups for town except for the fact that we need to get those 6 SC in the first place. Man, if only Sera had the 6 SC last night to buy the last RR we could confirm two townies today who could both buy their cowboy card tonight...
Fine, I'll listen... What's your plan?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We got an Investigator for ??? roles and how many ??? did we had so far? I don't see you question that part. With sacrifice as an important game mechanic it makes sense to put in roles you want to sacrifice, if everyone was det, doc and spy nobody would ever use it and any host would be supersad about a dead game mechanic they thought up. So I can see uber doing some doubles in hopes of sacrifices in town.^^
Mafia can safely sacrifice once there are no RRs to buy their roles or they can even try to waste RRs on buying their own sacrificed roles back to prevent town from confirming willing townies who are ready to lose their roles for the good of town.



@Asako You read that? Again, I know I asked you already but if Mafia succeeds in getting enough townies riled up to lynch me today would you be okay with me confirming you during the day with my RR card to prevent it from going to the GY? It does mean I cannot put your card to use but we still have my SM on the GY in case we want to check on Demon albeit I would rather see the last RR put to use to confirm someone like Bel is Bel is okay with sacrificing and becoming a cowboy once I died as townie when i confirmed you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Didn't you say on day 1/2 that there is no Freeman in this game though?
I guess cause you can immediately sacrifice it, you are right.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I didn't forget that one but he said he will if me and Gry do it so I don't think that's his role.
You're awfully interested in my role aren't you 😉
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
You're awfully interested in my role aren't you 😉
I'm more interested in why you aren't claiming a passive role.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
About DD seraph it could be fake if it were any role but he learned form a sane spy, it's literally impossible to fake
I trust DD
Asako are you serious right now? You claim that it's impossible to fake Apprentice>Spy when the Mafia could have a Mafia Det. on their side that simply told them of Beno's role? Yeah sure. For all we know DD is a Mafia Apprentice and he spend 2 Nights learning to become a Bomb,Strongman or literally anything else. There is nothing hard about saying "I learned from him for 2 Nights to become Spy" when i learned that he is Spy like 1,2 Nights ago. Seriously...

@Juviii You asked who i trust more between James and Asako here^,if i'm honest,both sides have a fair amount of BS to their names in this game. James who just acknowledges that there could be 2 SMs simply because we had doubles of other roles before but keeps planning to make a clean confirmation play of which we still don't know if it'll work out because...well...what if i die tonight? If one of the Doc's protects me then they will have to make a Strongman Play to murder me. But what then? Starchips gone,Card/s gone. All gone.

Then there is Asako,constantly carefree and just trying to throw shade and hate at any plan/s we craft which definitely screams "cooperative Townie" to me(Sarcasm Level over 9000 here). Does nothing to appear more trustworthy,came in,called James a liar,and since then did nothing. In other words,the same she has been doing all game. Apart from shielding Black Tiger who is also not trustworthy so far...honestly if i could i'd kill both and just get my peace at mind but one of them is bound to be legit while DD is out there with his convenient claim...I really don't know what to do.

@Belserion So you were BP again after all huh? Nice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top