Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
But why exactly today, and why the need to trust me before your reveal? I don‘t recall hounding you as much as Juviii did, but alright.

I really want to trust you Holt, but my guts are disagreeing. That or the watermelon from yesterday is still messing me up...
You have but I digress.

I don't really need trust. It's MG, that'd be asking for too much. However, I also want to trust you but my guts are disagreeing. This will go quite a long way
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'll protect Seraph as well, just in case he's bullshitting and i'm the only doc.
At the end of the day if Madara is Mafia and i'm the only doc, they can just escort me and kill seraph though. But that'd be quite a lot of resources onto him, hopefully our spies / other important active roles will have some use.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll protect Seraph as well, just in case he's bullshitting and i'm the only doc.
At the end of the day if Madara is Mafia and i'm the only doc, they can just escort me and kill seraph though. But that'd be quite a lot of resources onto him, hopefully our spies / other important active roles will have some use.
Actually, if Madara is really doc, mafia can just block him and target Seraph. Or even take the risk of me being insane and killing Seraph.
I don't even know what i should do.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
They'll have to be careful with their Strongman Kill as well,its a one time usage and that's it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'll protect Seraph as well, just in case he's bullshitting and i'm the only doc.
At the end of the day if Madara is Mafia and i'm the only doc, they can just escort me and kill seraph though. But that'd be quite a lot of resources onto him, hopefully our spies / other important active roles will have some use.
Again, you can use it on me too if you decide to trust in Mui. I could always use protecting + I don‘t believe you‘re Insane. But keeping Seraph safe(r) could be best. You decide.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'll protect Seraph as well, just in case he's bullshitting and i'm the only doc.
At the end of the day if Madara is Mafia and i'm the only doc, they can just escort me and kill seraph though. But that'd be quite a lot of resources onto him, hopefully our spies / other important active roles will have some use.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Actually, if Madara is really doc, mafia can just block him and target Seraph. Or even take the risk of me being insane and killing Seraph.
I don't even know what i should do.
Do what you feel is right,you said it before,they won't waste too much onto me as an IC but likewise we don't know if the other Doc is a fully legit one either. Take your time to decide,and do what you feel is right. If i have to die then so be it. At least nobody can say i lied throughout,and i did my best. Do continue with some of my suspects though,i insist on that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually, if Madara is really doc, mafia can just block him and target Seraph. Or even take the risk of me being insane and killing Seraph.
I don't even know what i should do.
You know yourself to be Doc, no? Then I really doubt there is another, would be far too much on top of Jesus, BP, Hider and 1 killing group. Santa also still needs 2 more nights after the next one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Suggesting one of our Spies(?) to check Mui‘s target.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I have a feeling I'm going to lynched.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Then again there‘s many good people to check.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Holt says he will claim if I give my 2 targets. I do. He gives nothing 🤔

Where is Gajeel in all this? Would like to hear some thoughts from him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I guess the condition included Gry so I'll give him that.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm pretty sure I heavily hinted today, don't know why I keep getting tagged for that. I'll most probably tell my role tomorrow though,


This James is so reminiscent of the James from the Marvel Game. He's yelling in bolded caps lol. Tbh Asako is the least convincing of the two. There's something evasive in the way she replies. Now Gry seems to be defending her against a James who is ready and willing to die? I mean isn't the argument basically:

James: I will die and prove myself!!
Grysun: Just die James you're mafia!!

You're both going around in circles with the same endgame in mind.

As for myself I admit to not liking the plan that heaps everything on seraph and trusting the Mafia to not kill him. But if he's ok with it then good hunting.

As for the SM confusion, Gry you asked what Asako gains from lying. Well she might not be lying. If it's one big Mafia she could be Pirate and stole the role. Uber already confirmed if the pirate sacrifices the role after stealing, his role would still show as pirate in the graveyard. Even knowing that, James sacrificed his role. Asako is the one hesitating now.

I would be a lot more suspicious about the whole thing if James wasn't willing to die tbh.
I'll have to agree with Bel here for James. He might have accepted the fact that there was two SMs which is weird, but overall, his behaviour resembles his Marvel's playstyle a lot and he was truly townie that time,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know yourself to be Doc, no? Then I really doubt there is another, would be far too much on top of Jesus, BP, Hider and 1 killing group. Santa also still needs 2 more nights after the next one.
Santa? Aren't people notified when they get gifts? Why would they keep that secret and not tell town if they got presents?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Holt says he will claim if I give my 2 targets. I do. He gives nothing 🤔

Where is Gajeel in all this? Would like to hear some thoughts from him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I guess the condition included Gry so I'll give him that.
I‘m really tempted. I think objectively it‘s a terrible decision but I‘m really curious what you 2 are holding.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I‘m really tempted. I think objectively it‘s a terrible decision but I‘m really curious what you 2 are holding.
Wouldn't it be fun if I was SS and Holt and Desin where illusions rn? :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Holt says he will claim if I give my 2 targets. I do. He gives nothing 🤔

Where is Gajeel in all this? Would like to hear some thoughts from him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I guess the condition included Gry so I'll give him that.
Lol Juvii stop trying to be coy, I said I will claim if you and Gry do..
Or please quote where I said I would claim if you give me your 2 targets. You never gave me that anyway....
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Lol Juvii stop trying to be coy, I said I will claim if you and Gry do..
Or please quote where I said I would claim if you give me your 2 targets. You never gave me that anyway....
She checked you and Desin. She did reveal those.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Juviii no I don't plan to claim. If you say your first night target and why (for N1 and N2), and if Gry does, then we can talk
I meant this one.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I meant this one.
Erm...but you see there that I did state I don't plan on claiming ?

The only time I said I'd claim is when you and Gry do too. That's a promise and I will keep it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Gajeel you should claim too. When Gry and Juvii do, I will. Then I'll come after you.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
To everyone who is in my position, could you sacrifice your role and leave your confirmation in the hands of the guy that have the same role as you when you absolute don't trust him
My problem isn't sacrificing my role, I agree to that but I absolutely will not leave my confirmation in the hands of james
Also taku you said card are made to be used, that's definitely true but I see RR as sth better be left for late game it's be extremely powerful if it's in the hands of townie when some people are confirmed to get mafia
Mafia could want to get rid of it before late game
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Sorry Asako, I just can't trust you.

The plan was to lynch James anyway wasn't it? So what do you have to lose sacrificing?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top