Games Mafia Game 82 - Yu-Gi-Oh! - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.

First, the playerlist:



And the game actions:
D1: N/A
N1:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> desin24 >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> innocent
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Takuan >>> success! >>> guilty
MarmaladeSky (Investigator) >>> N/A
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Holt >>> success! >>> gets nothing
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> BD_Beno >>> success! >>> Spy

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Holt >>> fails!
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> MarmaladeSky >>> success!

D2: N/A
N2:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> Holt >>> success!

Priority 2
Demonspeed (Sane Det) >>> Asako >>> success! >>> guilty (still dead tho. rip)
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> Demonspeed >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> targeted Holt
James Rye (Spirit Medium) >>> N/A
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> James Rye >>> success! (nice)
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> Juviii >>> success! >>> Prostitute

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Demonspeed >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> James Rye >>> fails!

D3: N/A
N3:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> GrySun >>> fails!

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> GrySun >>> success! >>> innocent!
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> Belserion >>> success! >>> gets nothing
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Seraph >>> Fails!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> Doctor

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> Seraph >>> success! (the power of the strongman for ya lol)
Asako (Serial Killer) >>> N/A

D4:
Evil3ye got lynched in D2. He comes back in D4. (welcome back!)
Holt uses Prosecutor role on DD. It fails as he died from the cowboy card (press F)

N4:

Priority 1

Juviii (Prostitute) >>> N/A

Priority 2
BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> MUIMadara >>> success! >>> guilty
BD_Beno (Spy) >>> GrySun >>> fails due to cointoss!
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BD_Beno >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Juviii >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A
GrySun (M. Strongman) >>> N/A

D5: N/A
N5:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> desin24 >>> success! >>> innocent
Takuan (Sane Doc) >>> BlackTiger >>> success!
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> digitaldude >>> success!
digitaldude (M. Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> N/A
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Takuan >>> success!

D6: N/A
N6:

Priority 2:

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A
MUIMadara (Sane Doc) >>> N/A

Priority 3
Gajeel (M. Boss) >>> Evil3ye >>> success!
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> N/A

D7: N/A
N7:

Priority 2

BlackTiger (Insane Det) >>> N/A

Priority 3
desin24 (M. Janitor) >>> Blacktiger >>> success! (congrats!)

In conclusion: lol mechanic.
If you guys want the Card and SC day/night actions, ask @uberfayt \o/
Thanks for playing!
:confetti

Co-host thoughts coming soon!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you're town and Holt shoots you and dies, we lose YET another townie. Mafia will know that your role is important enough to keep hidden even if it costs antther confirmed townie.
I could‘ve reached D4 for once with something valuable, why must you people do this to me :scry
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The thing is that you‘re not scary, you can‘t kill me. You can confirm me and die if you want. I‘d be risking myself this night just to to save you, why?
You're at risk either way. Not trying to scare you, so why are you bringing that up. I'm not worried about dying if it comes to that. We already got a boost with Evil anyway
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
May i remind everyone that voted Asako that Desin,pretty much the most silent and shadiest person in the game right now,voted her first? I swear Bel's gut feeling was right and this dude has been getting a free pass for too long,we should really not think twice about getting rid of this guy right now.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
James Rye is inconsistent as I see right now.

Yesterday he asked if I should have revealed my role after Demon voted me, he said I should reveal my role if I was on the verge of being lynched.

Now he is asking me to reveal my role.

Asako also has no benefit counterclaim James right that if she is mafia.

Votelock James
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Edit:

Yesterday I asked if I should have revealed my role after Demon voted me, he said I should reveal my role if I was on the verge of being lynched.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You're at risk either way. Not trying to scare you, so why are you bringing that up. I'm not worried about dying if it comes to that. We already got a boost with Evil anyway
But Taku is right, at this point you people put far too much spotlight on me. Even if I let you die it won‘t help.

You know the one role I‘d still hide now don‘t you?
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
swear Bel's gut feeling was right and this dude has been getting a free pass for too long,we should really not think twice about getting rid of this guy right now.
:pls
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votelock Asako
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
But Taku is right, at this point you people put far too much spotlight on me. Even if I let you die it won‘t help.

You know the one role I‘d still hide now don‘t you?
I don't. If I did, I wouldn't be strong arming you now would I?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Holt might die
James: ok, but give your SCs first. :lmao


That's what you're worried about, James?
If Holt dies then his SC dies too.
Better have them on somebody we can all trust than in the shadow realm.
Which sucks for me as when I drop dead today I couldn't even donate my SC to Seraph as I had original planned...

James,donating Starchips to the "Seraph is a Poor Fella"-Charityfund is nothing that proves someone. It is a fund open for donations from both Townies and Mafias. Who knows,maybe i even have a Blue Chip in there.
The SPF-organisation is a very human Charityfund that tells anyone who does not give a SC to good little innocent Sera "Do you want Mafia to win? No? Then donate today and you get a Seraph plushie tomorrow while Seraph saves the town by proving a townie innocent!". I am just hoping you get all the SC you need to buy the last RR. As long as townie holds onto those two cards we can confirm two townies. If Holt survives and Evil comes back then that is a huge deal, man. That would be 5 confirmed townies. As a core that is insanely strong. No wonder Mafia wants to stop the RR plan at all cost and they wouldn't normally do that if they had a SM left to just kill you.

Your trolling or ignorance is on another level. I don‘t always call for reveals, it is often directly related to some game system that makes it more advantageous to reveal. Here this isn‘t the case.

I wonder if people will actually lynch Asako over you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Nah, everyone who gave you a SC is confirmed! Such an easy game.
Indeed. How about you also donate to the SPF-Charity? After all, it no longer gets confirmed by uber if you are faking it whle having no SC. You lose nothing but a single SC, why hold onto that when Seraph can use it for a far better cause as confirmed townie?

@uberfayt If Holt kills a Mafia, since that is an extra lynch, according to his role description, does that mean he gains 3 SC as reward?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
James Rye is inconsistent as I see right now.

Yesterday he asked if I should have revealed my role after Demon voted me, he said I should reveal my role if I was on the verge of being lynched.

Now he is asking me to reveal my role.

Asako also has no benefit counterclaim James right that if she is mafia.

Votelock James
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Edit:

Yesterday I asked if I should have revealed my role after Demon voted me, he said I should reveal my role if I was on the verge of being lynched.
Regardless of what James told you in past phases, it's time to reveal anyway. Give us something, anything.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It's true,she's been suspect of him since the start.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

James,how often do i have to say it,i have enough to buy this RR Card,hell with my chips i can save my Grandpa's Soul and buy up his Game Store. :XD
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Regardless of what James told you in past phases, it's time to reveal anyway. Give us something, anything.
I can't reveal my role right now. I still don't trust anyone here. My role is active. That's the only hint I can give right now.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Gajeel @Juviii @GrySun @BlackTiger @desin24 claim.

I'm prosecutor. I'll use my action on anyone that doesn't claim today
Well, at this point, might just say it now. I'm pirate and I still have the role. I failed my only attempt to a cointoss it seems like, so you can guess who I targetted. Check me with Spy and Detective
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's true,she's been suspect of him since the start.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

James,how often do i have to say it,i have enough to buy this RR Card,hell with my chips i can save my Grandpa's Soul and buy up his Game Store. :XD
I know, lol. Thought I was first, lmao
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I can't reveal my role right now. I still don't trust anyone here. My role is active. That's the only hint I can give right now.
It doesn't seem like you're risking a lynch today, so i won't press further. But D4 you'd better come back here with a role, or targets, or results, anything at all.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
With that being said, votelock Asako, James is more trustful to my eyes
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I can't reveal my role right now. I still don't trust anyone here. My role is active. That's the only hint I can give right now.
Nobody to trust on D3? Even though there is me with an impossible to fake claim? Sure...you're active but you don't wanna reveal anything. Knowing that the Town can use literally anything of a result or action right now? Damn...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top