by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
No, I'm trying to get her goodlynched if possible \o/Are you trying to get her misslynched?
I don't think I'm more formal than usual? Maybe I came off that way towards Shad since I've never talked to him before, but that's hard for me to judge. Or what do you mean?Orgz why so formal?
Don't be hasty, he is a sneaky that oneShad has to be town, he‘s completely different than last game lol
Think Gry was being sarcastic though...Don't be hasty, he is a sneaky that one
Just that your posts sound like you talk with strangers. Apart from very few you should know us all to not feel like a newcomerI don't think I'm more formal than usual? Maybe I came off that way towards Shad since I've never talked to him before, but that's hard for me to judge. Or what do you mean?

I'm sorry, how many times do I have to repeat the same things? How am I trying to hide smth I said openly more than once?You said it was a placeholder and you also voted him because he voted you.
Why are you trying to hide that fact?
Basic sakura tactics, confuse and conquer, I know this because I also used the same strategy last game, my impression of you is that we share a common treat, we are both greedy and like to get misslynches even if put us on the spotlight.
This is not enough for me to really suspect you fully, but it D1 and I don't have much to go by yet.
I don't think you are capable of changing... Prove me wrong this game![]()
was he?Think Gry was being sarcastic though...
actually he's notShad has to be town, he‘s completely different than last game lol
))
Sadly this will cost me next time I'm mafia, it clear now to me that I have 2 different personas >.<"Shad has to be town, he‘s completely different than last game lol
I'm sneaky? Usually it the pros that are sneaky. Goodboy I'm watching you nowDon't be hasty, he is a sneaky that one

I knew you can't change xDI'm sorry, how many times do I have to repeat the same things? How am I trying to hide smth I said openly more than once?
Lol that second part about the tactics. Thanks for convincing me you're mafia
!Votelock Shad.
the only method for you to get convinced about my role is by killing me. so there you go, you have your target. Convince the others to vote for me, I already have 2 votes.
Other than this, I will not defend myself, will enjoy townie loss from deadpad if ppl actually believe you.
Hey, a funny typo.
Sadly this will cost me next time I'm mafia, it clear now to me that I have 2 different personas >.<"
I'm sneaky? Usually it the pros that are sneaky. Goodboy I'm watching you now
I knew you can't change xD
Btw sakura I saw this posts enough time to know not to trust you xD
)
Still waiting for the screenshots promise xDSakura gonna play the „you vote me? You mafia“ way?
Do you not think it‘s possible for townies to mistrust/vote you? Or can it only be mafias? Never any bad blood between fellow townies?)
ok boomer
There's no doubt in my mind that my vote is right on target. So. I'll just kick back and enjoy the show from here.
-----------
@everyone after I die (if I do) and everyone ends up regretting it. Please keep in mind who was my strongest "supporter". Aka Shad. if you don't kill him next you probably shouldn't be playing mafia anymore after the discussion me and him had just now. If it won't be obvious that he's mafia, I mean, or if he'll manage to convince you otherwise.
Sakura-taichou signing off.
oh please, I shared themStill waiting for the screenshots promise xD