I think it safe to assume the phase has been extended
You are still awake so late? I really feel like you‘re a panicking mafiaTime's up so you should lock the thread mods, and delete anything past the time expiring imo. Can always re-instate it later on if Daws wishes.
Sorry if I‘m wrong.I suggest we use this extra time to discuss things moreGoing to be out the house soon should be back one hour before or extend a bit

You didn't give me an apology last time I asked for one so you better go big with an apology this time. 1200 words, a vote for Musashi in the Tenwhatever event immediately when you read this post and I also want you to buy me a glass of whisky if we ever meet IRL.You are still awake so late? I really feel like you‘re a panicking mafiaSorry if I‘m wrong.
In her defense she is raiding an Itachi boss rn. That game is really addictive.Did Erin even post three times? She was lurking for a while and now she is gone.

Do you want me to say what it is before I sleep?I don't get you, Sam. You claimed to have an active great role - which seems you can't use right now. Say you're town and survive now, how do you expect to survive the following nights? On the odds a BG or a Doc that doesn't know his sanity believes you?
Sorry had to kill you after desin tried to murder me. Wasnt gonna kill vandred day 1.Do you want me to say what it is before I sleep?Better hope Town has another one of it or we're FUCKED!
Also please note that Gry voted me and his little minions DD and Panda followed his vote, just like I said they wouldFeels like an 'il vento doro' moment for me right now
I don't buy it and everyone else better not buy it eitherSorry had to kill you after desin tried to murder me. Wasnt gonna kill vandred day 1.
And why not Bia btw?Sorry had to kill you after desin tried to murder me. Wasnt gonna kill vandred day 1.
Because Sam is an easy target?And why not Bia btw?
After some re-read, I don't feel as bad about her, but honest curiosity.

It’s also kind of hard to feel anything about her in this game so far, as she hasn’t been here much (yet) :3And why not Bia btw?
After some re-read, I don't feel as bad about her, but honest curiosity.