Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
I feel bad voting for him since we was managing a game on the dl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That said @desin24 who did you target last night :0
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I feel bad voting for him since we was managing a game on the dl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That said @desin24 who did you target last night :0
That should neither be a reason not to vote me nor to vote me. I should have known when I signed up about the time commitment (even though the Top 10 was more of a bitch than I expected). I still need to fully catch up but I'm not sure I've seen anyone else mention their targets except for Vandred. Hope everyone else joins with some transparency as well. I targeted No one. Yet.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
I am not going to be very active here for the rest of the night.
Would you mind leaving us with your target then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lady pompom
@Asako
@Juviii
@Erinyes
@Farfalla

Whomst have y'all targeted last phase?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Van, Gry, me and Demon have all been asked (Demon hasn't answered yet). Marms, Shad and DD claim passive. Desu hasn't targeted yet
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
So you give Gry a vote of faith but not me ugh.
Was trying to leave the impression of a possible bait but I'll say it: I targeted Demon.
Won't talk further tho, Pandu, sorry.
No not that's quite alright. Maybe help me press the others for targets? It'll all be in the open then
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Alrighty it's midnight over here and I got a job interview tomorrow. I'll be here a couple hours before the phase ends for any further inquisition. I'm not sure I trust Gry and Panda with whatever they are doing. Didn't trust DD yeterday but I don't think he would do the IC play, he ain't that boring. Shad and marmalade are worth an investigation as our resident passives. Passive role plus quiet screams a bit like mafia laying low.

I trust Vandred and Lala based on the way they argue. Even then it's just townie vibes. Hope I can be more engaged and useful in the future, if I live long enough. Gn8
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ah and only gave him the vote because he alluded to sth
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Would you mind leaving us with your target then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lady pompom
@Asako
@Juviii
@Erinyes
@Farfalla

Whomst have y'all targeted last phase?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Van, Gry, me and Demon have all been asked (Demon hasn't answered yet). Marms, Shad and DD claim passive. Desu hasn't targeted yet
i havent used my role at all.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Maybe you should explain what do you have on me cause i'm sure you can't have anything. What substantial prove do you have on D2?
Who said anything about proof?

I suppose we can take that as a "didn't target Holt" then.


That's a question that will have to wait for after I reveal.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You active bros realize you will die soon? why taking your info to the grave. Only asako is safe cause she might pirate a mafia. Rest might die.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No not that's quite alright. Maybe help me press the others for targets? It'll all be in the open then
I won't ask you the same nor be mad at you if you're playing me, but rest assured I'll never give you a free pass ever again in a game if that's the case, sir.
First, explain me what's the point of this, tho.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Who said anything about proof?

I suppose we can take that as a "didn't target Holt" then.



That's a question that will have to wait for after I reveal.
Targeting me and wanting to kill me cause of that is 100% impossible which can only mean you are lying.

If you all want to trust in a "trust me she's scum but I won't state any reasons for that" go ahead, you won't lose much with my death.

Votekill Vandred!
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
You could also share something about your role this game to make people trust you more Juvs. Might help
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top