Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote kill desin24.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just saw desin's recent post :lmao.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Woke up two hours ago to be here for the end of this dayphase. Closes my eyes for a minute and here we are 🥲

okay if it helps: I am a restless spirit, and I much rather have you lynching me than someone with a more important role in the game.
Obviously it’d be better to vote for someone for more solid reasons.
Perhaps these votes, no matter the outcome, will tell us a lot.

Going to reread a bit before I make my decision on who to vote for.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Vote kill desin24.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just saw desin's recent post :lmao.
And despite that you still keep your vote on him?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@desin24 @MarmaladeSky nothing you 2 want to say? Like claim your role? It appears one of the two of you is being the lynch today, at least make sure if you‘re town to not just let it happen..
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nvm read Marm‘s post now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Shad did you give up? Please don‘t let it happen that Pom dies on you if you‘re town just for you to get hostkilled for inactivity..
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don’t know why to lynch those 2, I would sincerely go for vand, asako or demon, dd also strange, why are we lynching des? Cause he afk? And what about marm? I will already reveal whether one of our passives is really a passive or not, dd will be confirmed if he is telling the truth about his role and then it should be easier to confirm marm.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
And despite that you still keep your vote on him?
I voted before reading it. And I am pretty sure I will be able to change my vote before the end of the countdown if needs be.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I voted before reading it. And I am pretty sure I will be able to change my vote before the end of the countdown if needs be.
But what consistutes a „needs be“? We got the seemingly final words from both. Marm claimed RS and desin is still unclaimed(an active 1-use role?). Do we still go for one of them or switch? Odd you‘re just waiting to see what happens rather than making something happen yourself.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don’t know why to lynch those 2, I would sincerely go for vand, asako or demon, dd also strange, why are we lynching des? Cause he afk? And what about marm? I will already reveal whether one of our passives is really a passive or not, dd will be confirmed if he is telling the truth about his role and then it should be easier to confirm marm.
I'd rather lynch DD TBH. But I woke up and see that Desin and Marm are leading, given what I think about DD and Desin, lynching Desin suits me fine as well. But for some reason people seem to trust DD, although I believe he used something like that in a recent game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But what consistutes a „needs be“? We got the seemingly final words from both. Marm claimed RS and desin is still unclaimed(an active 1-use role?). Do we still go for one of them or switch? Odd you‘re just waiting to see what happens rather than making something happen yourself.
Marm hasn't voted, neither has Desin, Shad is MIA, others can change vote as well. We all know what happens in the last minutes of these DP. I am not going to be rash and lock my vote now.

I rarely lock votes early. This time there is even Pom who used her Prosecutor ability.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Dd can you read like five posts up in this thread :3
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'd rather lynch DD TBH. But I woke up and see that Desin and Marm are leading, given what I think about DD and Desin, lynching Desin suits me fine as well. But for some reason people seem to trust DD, although I believe he used something like that in a recent game.
How does he get out of his Innocent Child claim?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

man I don't want to kill either of m now
Same kinda
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Votekill desin
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
How does he get out of his Innocent Child claim?
The problem isn't getting out of it. He might just want to survive for more days? Isn't it a viable strategy?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill desin
No explanation at all?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@MarmaladeSky @desin24 if any of you reveal I'll vote the other guy.
Please don't play these games. Marm revealed that she is Restless Spirit. I'll tell you now that I am an Investigator. There was no ??? kill so I would still have no target even tonight. Not sure if they want to wait with using their janitor or they have an apprentice that can level up to it.

Gotta love the votes on me with no reasoning. Either way, I am not the kind of person who throws a game so I'll at least try to survive votekill marmalade
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Ugh, I don't want to kill you Desin ^^'
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Please don't play these games. Marm revealed that she is Restless Spirit. I'll tell you now that I am an Investigator. There was no ??? kill so I would still have no target even tonight. Not sure if they want to wait with using their janitor or they have an apprentice that can level up to it.

Gotta love the votes on me with no reasoning. Either way, I am not the kind of person who throws a game so I'll at least try to survive votekill marmalade
Do you have anything against a DD lynch?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Do you have anything against a DD lynch?
I don't trust him but I don't trust anyone with how easy the train on me got started lol. DD seems quite engaged and somewhat on edge as seen with yesterday's vote 30 seconds after I posted mine. Is it from being anxious or just DD being hyper hyper?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ugh, I don't want to kill you Desin ^^'
Then what are the other options? Do you trust Gry? What is up with Juvii and Vandred going at each other? Do we trust DD? I'd rather go after any of those than vote for you even if RS is a typical mafia claim. The role still exists after all.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shad is most likely scum given his votekill-only post. Is he saving Marm or mindgaming to save desin? If neither was town would he still vote? Hm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top