Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Welp. Not ideal but I suppose that doesn't change much at this point.

And yeah @Asako, there shouldn't be any need for you to find mafia right now, we got at least two days worth of lynches figured out lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
^ This was about Erin btw
Not ideal why?

Do you trust Juviii‘s Apprentice claim? She didn‘t confirm if she finished learning.

Tho I‘d assume she‘s legit, for me currently the mafia team are Demon, desin +1(perhaps Marm).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nvm Vand don‘t answer the first part I think I see
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Not ideal why?

Do you trust Juviii‘s Apprentice claim? She didn‘t confirm if she finished learning.

Tho I‘d assume she‘s legit, for me currently the mafia team are Demon, desin +1(perhaps Marm).
If I'm understanding things correctly, because it would be a shame unless they had a certain added role. Although at this point, as someone pointed out... it would be overkill.

Yeah no reason not to, Juvs just needs to claim before Panda and she's good. And I agree on that being the optimal order of lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

'3'
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Tho I‘d assume she‘s legit, for me currently the mafia team are Demon, desin +1(perhaps Marm).
Im 200% legit.
Gif tranlation :arf : "Van-kun, you got the idea, pretty sure you know what my role is and who i targetted, and probably why, too" no need to tell more for now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait, you're telling me we have masons team, a pirate, 2 supposed dets, and an apprentice
Isn't that a bit too many people that have the power to confirm someone ..?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im 200% legit.
Gif tranlation :arf : "Van-kun, you got the idea, pretty sure you know what my role is and who i targetted, and probably why, too" no need to tell more for now.
How could anyone guess that translation erin xD
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
I think I distrust Demon more than I distrust Desu at the moment. The noble vote, the voting for Desu in the same post as his reveal post, it's a bit much

votekill Demonspeed
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Wait, you're telling me we have masons team, a pirate, 2 supposed dets, and an apprentice
Isn't that a bit too many people that have the power to confirm someone ..?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How could anyone guess that translation erin xD
She could be insane apprentice and learnt from mafioso :0 Mayhaps Demon is a det, or the noble himself
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Im 200% legit.
Gif tranlation :arf : "Van-kun, you got the idea, pretty sure you know what my role is and who i targetted, and probably why, too" no need to tell more for now.
I was talking about Juviii there :p I trust you Erin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait, you're telling me we have masons team, a pirate, 2 supposed dets, and an apprentice
Isn't that a bit too many people that have the power to confirm someone ..?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How could anyone guess that translation erin xD
Maybe the stances system is supposed to help mafia a lot? I‘ll read back at it and see if it really justifies this relatively pro-town setup :hmm
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
The cancel beats the psych harder than that the insta is useful. +1 priority isn't as useful as being safe and living another day, but that protection is immediately overridden. So the mechanic I think favours the mafia, but only slightly considering some (Demon, Desu, Juvs, Marms) could be lying
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Let's address it then.

He is Detective!

His "results" say that Panda and me are different factions. Which one is which depends on whether he is sane or insane. He obviously went with the momentum and voted me since it's the easiest way to go and Panda is under Gry's divine protection. I know I am not mafia so this would leave Panda as scum. His actions don't scream mafia to me yet but he might be a lover. Not too sure about this. All votes happened last second and basically simultaneously without us being able to see if the other has voted so I guess that might speak for him.

He is Mafia!

Ya'll were already on my case before anything happened because of reasons so it makes sense to get the job finished and use the momentum. After yesterday's vote he knows he will be one of the three in the focus. Claim detective because people are wary of lynching a claimed det. Worst case he gets lynched tomorrow so might as well try to lower townie number by one with a mislynch plus giving a janitor free reign.
Gry‘s divine protection :lmao You know I have reasons for claiming what I do. I may reveal it today but it‘s perhaps unfair.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Demonspeed why not confirm your sanity pn me? You could have investigated me before going for other targets
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I also don’t trust desin and Gry too much, but they look more town bent
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed why not confirm your sanity pn me? You could have investigated me before going for other targets
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I also don’t trust desin and Gry too much, but they look more town bent
After what I said and did I don't think it would have been wise to do that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't get it. For those who think I am Mafia or that both Desin and I are Mafia. Who do you think is left? Or you think it's a team with 3 Mafia this time?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
After what I said and did I don't think it would have been wise to do that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't get it. For those who think I am Mafia or that both Desin and I are Mafia. Who do you think is left? Or you think it's a team with 3 Mafia this time?
Either
A. Marm is last mafia. Explains the sudden DD shift.
B. Some very sneaky person? Juviii or Asako or perhaps even Vandred.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Juviii do you intend to claim Panda’s role today? I‘d claim my role today but that would make it impossible for you to confirm yourself, as I‘d tell Panda‘s likely role too.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Juviii do you intend to claim Panda’s role today? I‘d claim my role today but that would make it impossible for you to confirm yourself, as I‘d tell Panda‘s likely role too.
It's up to Panda. If he doesn't mind then I don't mind.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
After what I said and did I don't think it would have been wise to do that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't get it. For those who think I am Mafia or that both Desin and I are Mafia. Who do you think is left? Or you think it's a team with 3 Mafia this time?
If you are mafia, I would think des, asa or juviii are too. it’s possible Gry and panda are playing us, but I don’t think that. If anything maybe Gry that pulled a sam lynch and immediately confirmed panda, but you and des are very suspicious.

@Asako too, you should have stolen from farf or someone with good role.

@Copy Panda claim your jutsu type role
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top