Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Btw masons, who did you recruit ?


@Asako too, you should have stolen from farf or someone with good role.
Lala told me to wait it out so i did...
Okay it more like i was indicicive but didnt think of stealing a good role
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
If you are mafia, I would think des, asa or juviii are too. it’s possible Gry and panda are playing us, but I don’t think that. If anything maybe Gry that pulled a sam lynch and immediately confirmed panda, but you and des are very suspicious.

@Asako too, you should have stolen from farf or someone with good role.

@Copy Panda claim your jutsu type role
Noooo, he can't claim before me or there is no point!!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Meh, continuing to argue here will be pointless probably.

Vote lock desin24.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,187
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Noooo, he can't claim before me or there is no point!!
I don’t get it, but regardless of order, we should claim and see which role list we get.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
Juvs should claim first
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since she was learning from somebody no/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can start.

I am Spy. N1 I targeted Panda, saw he targeted SirSamuel. That‘s only possible for him to do with a town role, and I can‘t be paranoid else I wouldn‘t see a dead player‘s name.

N2 I spied on Demonspeed, he targetted Farfalla. So all he‘s saying is a lie. I checked him to see whether he is actually a townie, but both the Farfalla target and him saying he checked desin... Pretty decisive if you ask me.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ugh yeah, I'm mortician. The reason I wanted everyone to claim D2 what their N1 target was so that once someone died I could go back to see if that person was indeed targeted by someone with type of action X

N1 I did indeed target Sam and N2 I targeted Holt, both of which only got killed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

N2 I spied on Demonspeed, he targetted Farfalla. So all he‘s saying is a lie. I checked him to see whether he is actually a townie, but both the Farfalla target and him saying he checked desin... Pretty decisive if you ask me.
Aigoo... He killed noona 😤
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I can start.

I am Spy. N1 I targeted Panda, saw he targeted SirSamuel. That‘s only possible for him to do with a town role, and I can‘t be paranoid else I wouldn‘t see a dead player‘s name.

N2 I spied on Demonspeed, he targetted Farfalla. So all he‘s saying is a lie. I checked him to see whether he is actually a townie, but both the Farfalla target and him saying he checked desin... Pretty decisive if you ask me.
Don't ruin my moment like that. Panda just gave me permission. :arf

Yeah we are mortician. Not much a surprise now :feelsbadman
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I can start.

I am Spy. N1 I targeted Panda, saw he targeted SirSamuel. That‘s only possible for him to do with a town role, and I can‘t be paranoid else I wouldn‘t see a dead player‘s name.

N2 I spied on Demonspeed, he targetted Farfalla. So all he‘s saying is a lie. I checked him to see whether he is actually a townie, but both the Farfalla target and him saying he checked desin... Pretty decisive if you ask me.
And you 'll say that my claims are convenient. I don't see how Spy can be proven. I guess you are Mafia Det or Desin's Lover.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Only I'm not a mortician 🤔
:lmao

And you 'll say that my claims are convenient. I don't see how Spy can be proven. I guess you are Mafia Det or Desin's Lover.
Only Spy can know who a person targetted without them saying it. You can make an argument that I can be some Traitor/Lover thing still, but I think I‘m playing quite different from my recent Traitor game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Right, Juviii could know her info from M. Det as well but for now she‘s good in my book.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Like, Mortician can target N1 but he won‘t find anything, it‘s a waste of time, so many don‘t even do their N1 action. Panda for some reason did else I wouldn‘t have seen anything. Bold of me to assume Panda used it pointlessly N1 if I only found out his role via M Det.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Panda a mason so juviii got trolled :derp
Seriously who the mason
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yea it's funny that I'm still confused about if there masons or not, meanwhile you talking serious stuff
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Panda a mason so juviii got trolled :derp
Seriously who the mason
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yea it's funny that I'm still confused about if there masons or not, meanwhile you talking serious stuff
I know who they are, but doesn’t matter. There could be a Mafia Mason so it‘s pointless to dwell too much on it yet.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
:lmao



Only Spy can know who a person targetted without them saying it. You can make an argument that I can be some Traitor/Lover thing still, but I think I‘m playing quite different from my recent Traitor game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Right, Juviii could know her info from M. Det as well but for now she‘s good in my book.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Like, Mortician can target N1 but he won‘t find anything, it‘s a waste of time, so many don‘t even do their N1 action. Panda for some reason did else I wouldn‘t have seen anything. Bold of me to assume Panda used it pointlessly N1 if I only found out his role via M Det.
I don't think saying "I am playing differently from last game" is valid enough as argument and I am not the kind of person who remembers the minute details of previous games. What is clear at the very least is that you want me dead, even though you believe that Desin is Mafia as well.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think saying "I am playing differently from last game" is valid enough as argument and I am not the kind of person who remembers the minute details of previous games. What is clear at the very least is that you want me dead, even though you believe that Desin is Mafia as well.
I prefer you over desin because of my results, to avenge Farfalla. desin has a tiny chance to be town still but not sure if you do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Although I could be Paranoid, but what are the odds it randomizes the mafia‘s kill target as your action?

Besides, you never said why you didn’t want to share your Panda target last phase. Not like you‘d look like a Det because of that.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Reveal checks out. But now that I think about it...


Like, Mortician can target N1 but he won‘t find anything, it‘s a waste of time, so many don‘t even do their N1 action. Panda for some reason did else I wouldn‘t have seen anything. Bold of me to assume Panda used it pointlessly N1 if I only found out his role via M Det.
So Panda went to fiddle with Sam's corpse just in case he was seen, because he *wanted* to be seen.

...Another game, another cursed town. :cookiestare
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,891
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I'm here now, catching up :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mhm, so Panda - did you use your jutsu last night as well?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top