Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I agree with you that there are ways (that make sense) to explain what happened last night, if you really did bg Gry.

Don’t think it hurts to clear the inconsistency regarding your target n2 up though. I’ve been going through your posts (from when you said you targetted Pom to right now), and I can’t find your explanation about this. Perhaps I’m just blind though.
Reading it again I suppose it's not the clearest explanation alright '3' It's this bit:
As for N2, I did go for Gry thinking, again, that it would be a little preferable if I didn't die then and there but finally got to use the BG's second effect, which is the day protection. One of the first things I mentioned yesterday was that the role lineup seemed too strong for a weak mafia, so I thought there was either sneaky TPs or some hidden power role for mafia, so either a Traitor or a Mafia App which could, you never know, turn into Assassin :lambirb Since the last time Daws did that it, um, didn't go very well. However, I forgot we'd changed it so the new role only unlocks at night time, so lying about my target was useless in the end :emobirb
I said I targeted Pom because there would be no point in revealing who would be protected by a daykill if you want to avoid said daykill. The meme's on me for forgetting the particulars but eh -3-

That's all I "have been lying about", something pretty inconclusive if you ask me, but I'm not the one who decides whom you choose not to trust and why.


Sorry I've had a headache for a while now, it's really bothersome.

Van is lying I'm pretty sure, suddenly he's pumping out walls to explain why he's tactically lying and trying to confuse people while really he's just being vague I think. Pomcha caught him in the middle of a lie. Van was on Gry duty but he still dead. Possibly last two mafo are Desu and Vindo
The only "wall" would be the first one and it's pretty small as far as those go, and I actually think I've been as specific as possible, but feel free to point out the vague parts and I'll happily explain them with all the necessary wordcount :nerd

Sorry if I'm making the headaches worse guys /3\ but I honestly believe the situation is simpler than most of you fear.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah lets keep the less obvious for later :arf

Joke aside, who are your most suspicious players right now, id love to hear your opinion abt Des, Marm, especially.

What are the course of actions you suggest ? who do you think is noble ? do you think mafia has a det, if so who might it be ? What do you think happened to you on N3, if you couldnt protect gry ?
Haven't I said enough about des lol? If he's not mafia the D2 lynch was one of the most unnecessary mafia suicides ever, it was coordinated with Shad and Demon, he was there when the MN cast their vote, his claim is meme and reliant on the role of a mafia.

The ones who were on him (other than me) on D2 were you, Gry and Panda (all confirmed townies as far as I'm concerned); that's at least 3 out of 4 townies.
The ones who killed DD were Shad, Demon and the anon MN vote, plus himself and Marm; that's at least 3 out of 5 mafias.

If he's the last mafia, then he has to be the Noble. If not, it could be Marm but I don't know who else was sneaking around at the end of D2. One problem at a time I guess.

I also already pointed what I think happened N3 -> either Insta (very likely) or Mafia Pirate/Mafia Escort/other role shenanigans like SS (very unlikely).
I don't think mafia has a Det, but one would be naturally inclined to think they would be related to Juviii's claim. I'm not convinced by that though.
At any rate, the only people I don't see as confirmed are, from most to less trustworthy: Juviii, Asako, Marmy and desin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@desin24, if you were town, there was no mafia to save on D2. They wouldn't coordinate and take out even the Mafia Noble just to make sure you weren't the one getting lynched. The attempts at justifying an IC lynch are also shaky at best. Demon left a fake vote on you to make it look like you're not together before switching, just like Shad did. Then D3 was the classic play at pretending you want each other dead because you knew you had no other way out.

I can understand the frustration, but you can see it's the logical course of action, right? Even in the imo pretty unlikely eventuality of you being town, there's no way to trust you after the mafia acted like they did.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nice pompom getting that, guess van slipped
Should we lynch him today ?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Votekill Desin for now
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Votekill Desin

going to work soon, so won’t be here for the end of the phase
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Votekill Desin
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
i m not sure i d be here by the end of the phase i will be at work, but if i have a little time I will try to check with my phone, please beware of noble vote, and choose carefully, the game is weirdly too calm right now, i m afraid things might start to get crazy last half of hour.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

sorry i didnt see the new messages above, my connexion is so so slow it takes me like 4/5min just to load a page, sending a post is just a pain.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Haven't I said enough about des lol? If he's not mafia the D2 lynch was one of the most unnecessary mafia suicides ever, it was coordinated with Shad and Demon, he was there when the MN cast their vote, his claim is meme and reliant on the role of a mafia.

The ones who were on him (other than me) on D2 were you, Gry and Panda (all confirmed townies as far as I'm concerned); that's at least 3 out of 4 townies.
The ones who killed DD were Shad, Demon and the anon MN vote, plus himself and Marm; that's at least 3 out of 5 mafias.

If he's the last mafia, then he has to be the Noble. If not, it could be Marm but I don't know who else was sneaking around at the end of D2. One problem at a time I guess.

I also already pointed what I think happened N3 -> either Insta (very likely) or Mafia Pirate/Mafia Escort/other role shenanigans like SS (very unlikely).
I don't think mafia has a Det, but one would be naturally inclined to think they would be related to Juviii's claim. I'm not convinced by that though.
At any rate, the only people I don't see as confirmed are, from most to less trustworthy: Juviii, Asako, Marmy and desin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@desin24, if you were town, there was no mafia to save on D2. They wouldn't coordinate and take out even the Mafia Noble just to make sure you weren't the one getting lynched. The attempts at justifying an IC lynch are also shaky at best. Demon left a fake vote on you to make it look like you're not together before switching, just like Shad did. Then D3 was the classic play at pretending you want each other dead because you knew you had no other way out.

I can understand the frustration, but you can see it's the logical course of action, right? Even in the imo pretty unlikely eventuality of you being town, there's no way to trust you after the mafia acted like they did.
I can totally see the logical course of action and everyone follows it so I won't argue anymore. Guess this is the last mislynch though since noble + mafia could overpower town if things go nasty. Good luck tomorrow.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm still wondering about the fact both van and desin want each other to be lynched
If this is the right way, but desin claim really doesn't make sense and van slipped
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I'm still wondering about the fact both van and desin want each other to be lynched
If this is the right way, but desin claim really doesn't make sense and van slipped
Tbf it can be fake since either one or the other will be lynched might as well go at each other to hide a connection. If desin flips mafia, either Van or Marm will be the last I think. What do you guys think?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
If Desu isn't mafia, after lynching him it will be 5v2, then mafo kill somone, it's 4v2. We wouldn't be able to mislynch under those circumstances, but if we coordinate the vote we should be able to beat them nonetheless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Desu is suspicious on more accounts than voting though; Demon and Van at times would contrast Desu and myself, and though they were suspicious of me, would opt into suspecting Desu instead. I think Desu jokingly referred to it as 'Gry's divine protection', but what it really is is that Desu was isolated enough to be sacrificed probably. If Demon was gonna upgrade on this third night, it's fair to assume his innate value was gonna be higher than Desu (should they be on the same team).

Something else here of note is the 'accuracy' of Desu's guess about there being an apprentice with a Janitor upgrade. We don't know what Demon could evolve into, but I think claiming you have a role that isn't relevant unless mafo 1. prioritizes the apprentice evolution and 2. specifically picks janitor is a bridge too far.

Van slipping up and claiming he targeted Gry twice, with Gry actually dying because he pre-emptively used his juice isn't exactly trustworthy. Fwiw I think he should announce his target from now on before the night starts.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
MarmaladeSky [ #666 ]- totally unrelated but just noticed her post number :lmao @MarmaladeSky you demon girl :evil
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Another scenario is Marms and her RS claim which as a voting role mirrors the Noble. It's possible that inspired her claim. As a passive claim her role shares the same properties with a day role in that it cannot be detected during the night, so it appears as though this player isn't doing anything
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

omo I didn't vote yet, votekill Desu
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
If Desu isn't mafia, after lynching him it will be 5v2, then mafo kill somone, it's 4v2. We wouldn't be able to mislynch under those circumstances, but if we coordinate the vote we should be able to beat them nonetheless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Desu is suspicious on more accounts than voting though; Demon and Van at times would contrast Desu and myself, and though they were suspicious of me, would opt into suspecting Desu instead. I think Desu jokingly referred to it as 'Gry's divine protection', but what it really is is that Desu was isolated enough to be sacrificed probably. If Demon was gonna upgrade on this third night, it's fair to assume his innate value was gonna be higher than Desu (should they be on the same team).

Something else here of note is the 'accuracy' of Desu's guess about there being an apprentice with a Janitor upgrade. We don't know what Demon could evolve into, but I think claiming you have a role that isn't relevant unless mafo 1. prioritizes the apprentice evolution and 2. specifically picks janitor is a bridge too far.

Van slipping up and claiming he targeted Gry twice, with Gry actually dying because he pre-emptively used his juice isn't exactly trustworthy. Fwiw I think he should announce his target from now on before the night starts.
No janitor death after 2 nights does not leave much room for other options though, does it? Can only do so much with my role and finding a reason why I got it. As for the pivot on me by various members seemingly out of the blue? Guess you'll have something to analyze tomorrow unless of course mafia + lover/traitor + noble vote outnumber you.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I won't comment on what I read about my "slip".

Votekill desin
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Btw @Copy Panda @Juviii who did you mortician
Juviii tell us first so .. maybe we can confirm her like this tho I trust her now but just in case
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Btw @Copy Panda @Juviii who did you mortician
Juviii tell us first so .. maybe we can confirm her like this tho I trust her now but just in case
I already answered that to Erin in the beginning of the day phase.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
If des is town, marm, asa and vand are next on suspects list imo
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Btw @Copy Panda @Juviii who did you mortician
Juviii tell us first so .. maybe we can confirm her like this tho I trust her now but just in case
It's pointless, there aren't any roles that have unclaimed actions. No one but mafia could have targeted Farfs or DD, so mafia would know what to claim.

Tomorrow's Mortician results are going to be a relief though, that's for sure '3'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top