Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't trust Misho cause imo it makes no sense for Daws as a defuser to waste his ability in N1, one a person that claimed to be active (since he said he targeted Bia and Sakura).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm up for a Sakura reveal. Safest route to me since her ability is interesting in case she's legit.

Still of the opinion Misho and DD are mafia. We have no one claiming to be the second Noble, and imo that person was Gaj.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hold up. if daws is defuser, gaj can be bomb? What if Gaj simply exploded (though i think it's too soon) or or can pirate steal from mafia defuser? I forgot. Like mby daws was mafia defuser and gaj townie bomb, if Goodboy stole from mafia defuser N1, then what if mafia defuser tried to defuse without his role? nothing would happen right? what if they didn't know he's bomb and just put defuser to kill gaj so he died with him, and mby evil didn't even kill anyone mby he actual town and chose not to risk it....

hmmmmmmmmm
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
nono i cant steal from mafia diffuser or i die, host onee-san
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't trust Misho cause imo it makes no sense for Daws as a defuser to waste his ability in N1, one a person that claimed to be active (since he said he targeted Bia and Sakura).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm up for a Sakura reveal. Safest route to me since her ability is interesting in case she's legit.

Still of the opinion Misho and DD are mafia. We have no one claiming to be the second Noble, and imo that person was Gaj.
I agree, and gaj trusted me so he cast his vote on evil.

Let's reveal me pls (idk if I can vote for myself for reveal tho)
and let's hmm should vigilantee wait til tomorrow? they might target him instead tonight for kill, pom coult protecc tho
--- Double Post Merged, ---

nono i cant steal from mafia diffuser or i die, host onee-san
shush, I had no bombs in my one game
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry just got back from work...


N1 I stole Son's role sucessfuly and couldnt really use it this night mweh
Mafia Pirate.

well because of the hints he said on day1, i thought it was gonna be an interesting role, i guess i got too hasty, its a diffuser
Diffuser? Rofl. Btw what's your pirate tower upgrade, Lawl?

Gotta love that unnecessarily lynching mafia escort is is still a viable assumption.

So today we've got 2 kills and one forced reveal. Meaning that we will need 3 people to select.

Revealing Sakura would prove my sanity and give one more hint to Tatsumaki's sanity or reveal it if Sakura turns out Mafia Boss for example.

We'll need to be united on that since mafia can overpower our votes if we split them up.
Can't help on the vote part but can help on the kill part. Just need to know who to finish off. Would prefer to know that in like 1h or 2h, otherwise I might not return before the end of the day phase.

I agree, and gaj trusted me so he cast his vote on evil.

Let's reveal me pls (idk if I can vote for myself for reveal tho)
and let's hmm should vigilantee wait til tomorrow? they might target him instead tonight for kill, pom coult protecc tho
--- Double Post Merged, ---



shush, I had no bombs in my one game
I can buy for one night a PGO ability.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I can try out son's role with necro tonight, I can also get mortician tonight if I don't die (I think) and see targets <3

I can fulfill both my conditions tonight so I can buy mortician (someone was asking my powerup) I can permanently become mortician as well as necromancer.

Or second powerup is to become any other dead role permanently (but I don't want that)

I will have money just for one in any way so I'm going for mortician (if I don't die)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I can try out son's role with necro tonight, I can also get mortician tonight if I don't die (I think) and see targets <3

I can fulfill both my conditions tonight so I can buy mortician (someone was asking my powerup) I can permanently become mortician as well as necromancer.

Or second powerup is to become any other dead role permanently (but I don't want that)

I will have money just for one in any way so I'm going for mortician (if I don't die)
besides necromancer, as in i'll have 2 in 1
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
With the 150 we get today and the rest of my gold hoard after the upgrade, it is just enough to keep myself safe for tonight.
that's perfect. Then I don't think we should rush the vigilante right now.

Or idk we could test this theory out: Vigilante could kill Goodboy and we can lynch DD and reveal me, but I don't want desin to say again that I'm rushing...

Sakura: Necromancer

Farfalla: Healthy Townie

Pompon: Bodyguard

Holt: Hider

Copan: Doctor

Desin: Spy (insane)

DD: Mafia Noble

Tatsumaki: Detective

Goodboy: Pirate Stole from SonofDefuser

James Rye: Daytime Vigilante

[edited Son's name, had to make it perfect]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so anyway, since the thread died. I'm gonna ask gry if I can vote myself ofr the reveal, if not I'll vote Pom and leave the rest for you guys.

I would definitely go for lawlett vigilante bullet to the head but yea "I'm not confirmed yet"

Imma go out for a walk and chack back in later ( I haven't been out of the house for more than quick shopping in over a year)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Some more details regarding the voting of this day:
  • Anyone can say what they want in the thread publicly, but they still PM whichever name they want privately in the PM. So nothing public is binding to the PM reveal choice.
  • Selfvoting is allowed for this Map's mechanics.
  • Players too sick to vote for lynch are also too sick to vote privately for reveal.
  • Players that have multiple votes via their role cannot vote more than once for reveal, those roles only affect normal lynching. Same for Restless Spirits or other voting related roles.
  • Revealed player doesn't die, he is just revealed.
  • Only the primary role is revealed.
  • Only the top voted player is revealed, nobody else. It also doesn't reveal how many votes said player had.
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Farfalla Want me to kill our Mafia pirate?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk, since you can survive this night, maybe better wait until you have more input to shoot unless people feel different.
Being certain about Sakura could help with things. Gonna PM my reveal vote that way, since we didn't rly align that yet.

It's bugging me that Misho as mafia would know Daws' role so Idk how much of a lie the Defuser could be (@GrySun does mafia get told about the roles right after the killing?)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I can vote myself so i.ll vote for reveal. We still need to decide on a lynch tho.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Idk, since you can survive this night, maybe better wait until you have more input to shoot unless people feel different.
Being certain about Sakura could help with things. Gonna PM my reveal vote that way, since we didn't rly align that yet.

It's bugging me that Misho as mafia would know Daws' role so Idk how much of a lie the Defuser could be (@GrySun does mafia get told about the roles right after the killing?)
Yes Mafia is told the roles of dead players of Runes of Despair right as the phase ends where the person died.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm off to bed. Good night everyone. I hope I get to shoot one of you next day. @Tatsumaki If you'd fine me a guilty one that would make things easier.^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top