Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The day at Icewind Pass comes to a sudden early end. The snowballs had tiled up on the Wild Magus and her tower collapsed under the weight.


Farfalla
(Healthy Townie) (Restless Spirit)


As cold as it was, things were heating up! Mafia would get all of Town's roles and upgrades at the start of night and formulate their actions and plans to still pull out a win! Would they Dodge enemy Dodgers, Restless Spirit themselves to outvote the remaining few mafias? Looking forward to-

Aaaaand they gave up. Never mind. Mafia officially surrendered.


Lady pompom
(Mafia Detective) (Dodger)



Vez'nan


Copy Panda
(Mafia Robber) (Dodger)



Moloch

Having lost all will and courage to press on, their Towers are sold for peanuts and the evil lords run away back to their lands.


sakura-aneki
(Necromancer) (Dodger) (Restless Spirit)



James Rye
(Daytime Vigilante) (Dodger) (Restless Spirit)



Tatsumaki
(Detective) (Restless Spirit)



desin24
(Spy)

Congrats to Town for winning!!!
​
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sorry for letting you die Marms and sorry for killing you N1, Demon :emocat But scum is scummy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't have enough gold until last night to buy my spy upgrade :XD and the other upgrade was good only early on before we knew the roles. The restless spirit was something that worries us because even with noble and all, it could still mess up our plans.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
MEEEEEEEEEEE???
Wtf is this XDDD I was pro you!
I've learned my lesson in the last game, I'm not pressuring people anymore.
Well you knew Panda/Pom was the better lynch but you decided to sit it out and let me die

Edit: Nvm, Sakura takes way more blame. I just need to pour this salt somewhere

The one thing I'm proud of this game
I'll find something to be proud of next time we play 😏
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
When I pester people to vote someone: "OMG HOP OFF OUR ARSES, MANIAC"
When I don't: "YOU LET ME DIE, HAG"

I'll send my wrinkles correction bill to all of you...
Well in my case you pester when I'm scum and don't when I'm not 😪
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top