Dodger, Restless, James getting fucking DTV for existing

oh my god YOU MAFIA SCUM!Gonna spite votelock Farfalla
You tried to kill me yesterday!! BUlly noona!!
EDIT: into votelock, my phone auto corrected
Mathematically you could had still won despite not playing well.Still looking for balance in this game, although i rlly liked the theme i hated the mechanic

Iirc based on the abilities you had, you win with one coin flip. Balance favoured mafia, actually.meh I'd fighto is righto usually but Im not gonna sit through hours of tension and just to die a slow death during exam week
It just shows how awesome I am that I can level up just for existing. :PDodger, Restless, James getting fucking DTV for existing
lmao! AND PPL COMPLAINED WHEN I WAS ONLY ONE AND got myself hostkilled....meh I'd fighto is righto usually but Im not gonna sit through hours of tension and just to die a slow death during exam week
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What about the poisoned Panda? Shouldn't that had seal the deal and any chances for Mafia winning?Iirc based on the abilities you had, you win with one coin flip. Balance favoured mafia, actually.
Farf liedWhat about the poisoned Panda? Shouldn't that had seal the deal and any chances for Mafia winning?
Lol, in that case Mafia could have won if they hadn't surrendered.Farf lied
Mafia could had won rly early but Marma dropped d1 and they turned it into a battle of attrition that they should never win because they are less players. Even like that they were mathematically in but gave upMafia was doomed from the start.
Later nights dodger would effect mafia kills, restless spirit really only works for townies marmalade voting sakura confirmed her as townie.
It was a lie ç.çWhat about the poisoned Panda? Shouldn't that had seal the deal and any chances for Mafia winning?
I know that feel from shingeki no kyojin we didnt give up at least, take that poo poo mafia.Mafia could had won rly early but Marma dropped d1 and they turned it into a battle of attrition that they should never win because they are less players. Even like that they were mathematically in but gave up