Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,738
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well as the bomb disposal guy, I didn't get any bomb feeling from you, so we could just have different ways of thinking and we don't get each other.

But I think hardy and sakura had a big fight D2 about noticing that Sam was bomb, nobody mentioned you ever as a bomb still, so it not just me I think.



Did host just confirmed that persecutor will be considered as a lynch, so no illusions?

I had a plan but this changes everything.
@Farfalla can you confirm, I don't speak panda xD



From my experience playing with you, I could never get your way of thinking, so this could be no different from that.

But lynching the right person is more important than any night resources, so basically you are saying you want to help by offering yourself as a lynch as town to free up town to not target you at night.

I will need a big stock of Picard facepalm memes to keep my sanity while reading you.
The fact that I hinted towards bomb doesn't mean it should be something other players should bite? Maybe they saw through my lie but decided to ignore it somehow? It's just that you want me to be doc because you want your belief to be the truth.

I agree that lynching the right person is prio. It's logical. Thing is with people saying "investigate him" I got afraid of even the own town blocker deciding to use his action against me while mafia laughs in the background due to one free night.
I don't want to die via lynch because this way I couldn't even dream with coming back. What if I'm the insane det? But I also don't want to stay alive if it means people will suspect on me only and give free pass for the other dets. Facepalm all you want but it wasnt because I was dumb that I didn't acted N1. My first time as a det I wanted to make the most out of it, read the threand and act based on point of inconscitences. Hence my delay to pick a target. I'm not as experienced as you guys but it shouldn't auto make me scum.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
So, already did a short disclaimer that I suck this game, but here again, some takes will be very very short and probably very very wrong, but since we are discussing post-pone Jinx now, think it's the time to share impressions so far.

Who I super trust:
James - confirmed prosecutor, no more to say.
Asako - I saw what she did there.
digitaldude - did a daring move to untypically come out as det on D2 with a guilty result, mechnic protected him being dead-dead next day, payoff was great, so far not much to doubt for me.
Haya-san - understood her hint right early so everything is tying up nicely, she has a witness too, green light.

Who I trust:
AwkwardMisha - same as above, but could be also a Mafia Mason, though I don't think so but of course difficult to fully know a newbie.
Sakura - seems pretty green in my eyes. yesterday it looked like some mafias tried to save mafia marmalde by throwing her under the bus with her sakura-style non-sense hints, made me grow more confident in her.
Demonspeed - I feel like he was on the right track so far, there's not much I picked up here that seemed fishy to me. we played twice as hydras so I am hoping to trust my guts here.
Mazino - think I know the role now, I trust him.
Cinera - listens to argument, very engaged and assertive, pretty convincing townie play. I would feel more secure here with a role claim though.
Faust - was a little bit weird in the beginning, but with demon's help the role claim was deciphered and provided two results that are not eyebrow-raising.

Who I am on the fence with:
Farfalla - I wanna say helpful townie and all, but being quiet when I was having my heart attack moment earlier this day, got me bit more sus. maybe should put her to trust list though, but left just a tinie-winnie bitter taste in my mouth.
Shobu_Yoruichi - I think he is much more engage than he was ever seen, but it's hard to read for me. I am not sure here.
Erinyes - Yeah, I would love to give more credit here, but been struggling to get more info yesterday out of her, but today's no-result-result was disappointing. She may be dead or blocked or mafia pretending to be dead, time will tell?
Nii - not sure with him as well, I would like to hear a role here.
Vandred - same as with Niichan.

Who I sort of suspect:
Belserion - a little bit distrustful here too, where role??
GrySun - where role also?? Then, he tried to save Marm and asking people actively whether they are willing to change to Sakura or Erin yesterday so I flagged him very mafia. Also doctor strategy put me very much off too, but might be one of those Gry-brainfarts like when he tried to propose a strategy to not kill Assassin-Farfalla in Magi game killing 4 people in the process (as Townie mind you!).
Gajeel - kind of mafia vibe, very hard to read for me too though, where role??
Holt - bad at reading holt, always sus to me, where role??
Maryxxi - where role??
Shad - yeah, I'm not buying it. Marmalade defender, role that he could have easily picked between super-overused Doctor, save-hint-BG, and situational-BD. I bet if you go back to check his posts most would lean more to doctor, then he went with BD after Sam flipped Kamikaze Bomb.
shinobi - might be on the fence with her too, but leaning towards shady right now. where role??
SonOfDaws - this guy has made 4 posts in a game of 2k posts. where role??

Who I super suspect:
Tatsumaki - well, tatsu, tatsu, where are you? what's the role? are you mafia? I think you are.
Heaven - detective who hinted something is ok with me, but having one result and having an excuse to have forgotten to submit is not working well with me.
Crescent - she's a good lynch, but if you guys prefer an other and lynch her tomorrow, I'm on board, as long as it stays in my sus lists.
Hardy - I'm gonna save an analysis here as he was caught red-handed, just that in my opinion in his shock moment he also confirmed Jinx mafia, which will be a save lynch tomorrow (or today), which is nice.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i don't feel EH mafia vibes at all, you guys are fixated on it i see
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
why lynch Cres? shes a lil sus yes, but id rather go for the most untrustworthy det out of those 4

Assuming everyone told the truth for detective claims :

Dd - with 2 guilty results. is likely insane or Paranoid
Faust - got 2 innocents results - is either sane or naive
Erin : I got only 1 result (innocent) so i can be sane, insane or Naive
EH : got guilty on likely a confirmed townie, could be insane or Paranoid

I wouldnt be surprised if we get all different detectives sanities in the game.
@Faust @Erinyes @Equaling Heaven

Knox's 7th
It is forbidden for the detective to be the culprit.

So do we all trust each other to be legit detectives?
well i dont think we have 4 dets. im guessing one is a maf. det. piece of scum. DD and Faust are less suspicious than Erin and EH for now
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘d vote either Tatsu or Mary today I think. Not sold on them being town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sakura is suddenly being trusted, but for the record she is still mafia to me. She‘s a whole new world of inconsistent with the claim. Same with Erin.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
The fact that I hinted towards bomb doesn't mean it should be something other players should bite? Maybe they saw through my lie but decided to ignore it somehow? It's just that you want me to be doc because you want your belief to be the truth.

I agree that lynching the right person is prio. It's logical. Thing is with people saying "investigate him" I got afraid of even the own town blocker deciding to use his action against me while mafia laughs in the background due to one free night.
I don't want to die via lynch because this way I couldn't even dream with coming back. What if I'm the insane det? But I also don't want to stay alive if it means people will suspect on me only and give free pass for the other dets. Facepalm all you want but it wasnt because I was dumb that I didn't acted N1. My first time as a det I wanted to make the most out of it, read the threand and act based on point of inconscitences. Hence my delay to pick a target. I'm not as experienced as you guys but it shouldn't auto make me scum.
Could you please repeat your results for the slow ones among us?

Also, what were the reasons for the target(s)?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farfalla - I wanna say helpful townie and all, but being quiet when I was having my heart attack moment earlier this day, got me bit more sus. maybe should put her to trust list though, but left just a tinie-winnie bitter taste in my mouth.
Jesus fork, I answered to that like 3 times alrdy >.> but sure, lemme demonstrate it then:






I wasn't around cause it was before dawn for me, and I had to backread/check stuff when I woke up >.> By the time I was done, there was no issue regarding that damn topic going on anymore.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Jesus fork, I answered to that like 3 times alrdy >.> but sure, lemme demonstrate it then:






I wasn't around cause it was before dawn for me, and I had to backread/check stuff when I woke up >.> By the time I was done, there was no issue regarding that damn topic going on anymore.
I look so cute in these pics btw. :zomg Ok, fine you have a pass for now, although I'm always paranoid about you.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@SonOfDaws been leaving you alone all game since your input is always valuable no matter when you join.

But Holt is here, it not allowed to join later than Holt, check the rules thread!
Lmao I was actually keeping up with the day a decent amount, but I've got work for another 3 hours and only getting to post on this 15 min break.

Well more like 5 minutes now...
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
This day seemed pretty wild but last I left off

Asako hard defended Marmfia Boss
Jinx vouched for Asako and seems to bepicking her block targets in the most sus way possible; at """"random""""

And Hardy made a bad psychiatrist claim and then switched over to freeman SM for... Some reason.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Right now, due to the Escort possibility, I agree with the plan of focusing down Jinx and then Hardy or Asako.

Votekill Jinx

I also think using ties between equally suspect players might be a good idea to check for illusion numbers, but I clearly don't have the time to coordinate such a thing atm so I'll just throw it out there for you guys
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Tatsu looks to be playing like a classical mafia lying low. Mary in the few posts she played was not convincing.
I think the issue is that we can't misslynche, asako/farf shattering the illusion doesn't confirm multiple killing parties but that could be just bad luck and the kills are not overlapping, I think that a fair assumption, which is why Jinx should be the lynch, it just safer, Vietnam flashbacks from civ game.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Could you please repeat your results for the slow ones among us?

Also, what were the reasons for the target(s)?
I targeted James N2 because I thought it was odd that he saying Shobu's reasoning on me was something big enough to drive his vote on me when Shobu only had 3 posts. And I'm town. They were fixed on me asking for people to wait before hints, I did it not to stall but because there were only a few online. He would be my N1 target. Dont like excuses but was afk n1 so no input. Didnt made it in time as I think I would.
My target N2 would be Marm if she didn't get lynched which I was against. I even tried to queue actions like "i want to target a, but if a dies I go for b". Turn out marm was caught in her lies but thread was already closed when I came back so no way to move my vote. She wasn't very adamant on her defenses so even if she stayed alive I'd pick her and given either me or dd are either insane or paranoid she would get lynched anyway next day I think because two guilty results on someone all players were focused on.
Sakura was a possible target too. I don't think an old school player would throw bp like she did.
Shad, erin and Lambu all felt kinda shy to me. Those are players I played with in other games and they all were more vocal or active. Daws was way too low profile. I gave an upper read over the Kingdom Rush game and this Farfalla here doesn't hold a candle to the one there. I have an old post with observation on other players like when I said indirectly for protectives to srick to Misha given how she was givin useful analysis/intel. Etc.

This isn't the answer you asked for, only targets and reasoning. Turn out I only sent one input. I felt like giving you more insight on my thoughts would compensate my early mistake that is backfiring on me now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think the issue is that we can't misslynche, asako/farf shattering the illusion doesn't confirm multiple killing parties but that could be just bad luck and the kills are not overlapping, I think that a fair assumption, which is why Jinx should be the lynch, it just safer, Vietnam flashbacks from civ game.
What do you mean with we can‘t mislynch??
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Right now, due to the Escort possibility, I agree with the plan of focusing down Jinx and then Hardy or Asako.
James used prosecutor on Hardy today. Won't it confirm Hardy as either town or scum already?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Maryxxi for now. She was arguing for a DD lynch yesterday from what I recall even.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not finding as much time to check back as I‘d like.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i personally dont like the jinx train, though i wont complain if she turns out scum



Tatsu looks to be playing like a classical mafia lying low. Mary in the few posts she played was not convincing.
thx for sharing. id rather go for one of those 4 detectives though but i dont see that happening with the jinx train going on
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top