Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What did you do to her to make her effectively waste Prostitute
Fairly sure it's the same reason for her D1 vote that almost cost me my life >3>
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmmm so you guys are saying EH is too incompetent to be mafia. I dunno.
I don‘t remember ever seeing any mafia ever make up a story of missing their night action. Could be wrong but I don‘t remember such a thing. Is like always a town thing to the point I‘m surprised not more scum do it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fairly sure it's the same reason for her D1 vote that almost cost me my life >3>
..your beautiful eyes?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You guys are being fooled by the other dets focusing all pressure on me. I might even die or get blocked tonight because of this just so this chaos around me grows. Open your eyes.
well not focusing only on you. Erin is right up there with you. for other ppl even some other dets are more sus. so no.

and blocked by who? jinx is probably gone by night if it stays like this
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
well not focusing only on you. Erin is right up there with you. for other ppl even some other dets are more sus. so no.

and blocked by who? jinx is probably gone by night if it stays like this
Will you be claiming tomorrow? If still alive.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm not a fan of this whole situation.

I'm siding with GrySun for the lynch. Tatsumaki and Maryxxi, as GrySun stated, and some others will most likely never contribute enough to slip up, especially Tatsumaki. I'd rather get rid of them instead.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But that‘s the thing, why would they block Haya? Not DD Det, not some scary veteran players?
Just so we're on the same page about something: those replies aren't cause I'm pressing for a Jinx lynch since I'm leaning towards the the opposite specially based on Van's comments.

Haya claimed she had an active role she was excited to use, so idk. Tho I agree it would make more sense to go for someone like DD.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Among the four options I think I would give him the chop first.



Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say a friend of yours is watching this game that you introduced to them, though clumsily you forget to submit your first night target right away. Busy irl and bad time management are always possible, but to me feels like a mafia play to minimize the risk of being 1) caught by spy (because you didn't perform a killing action or anything N1), and 2) being caught by providing wrong investigation results. However, I'm fine with the inconsistant role claim, detective is a strong role that you would not want too much attention on.
She said she would but I honestly dont know. Last time we talk she went to play YuGiOh and never came back. But I abide from talk with the game with her even tho she's not part of it. It feels clumsy and a shame yes but one more time I'll repeat it was a last minute problem.
As I said to Farf earlier I did gave thought on not moving because when I gave passive hints the moment an illudion popped and in the scenario a spy somehow picked me there was no way out of lynchin. But no it wasnt on purpose. And you are correct with me not wanting attention as a passive role. Shad said he thought I was a doc but I can't see how this conclusion of him makes sense. My sister is a nurse and I have a few doc friends. Docs are never spectators.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Will you be claiming tomorrow? If still alive.
i could yeah. at least i can share my targets. evil thinks he knows what my role is. so maybe he ll share it with you.

I don‘t remember ever seeing any mafia ever make up a story of missing their night action. Could be wrong but I don‘t remember such a thing. Is like always a town thing to the point I‘m surprised not more scum do it.
always a first time for everything. but could be the way you see it too.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm not a fan of this whole situation.

I'm siding with GrySun for the lynch. Tatsumaki and Maryxxi, as GrySun stated, and some others will most likely never contribute enough to slip up, especially Tatsumaki. I'd rather get rid of them instead.
But on the other hand, will we ever get more from Cres? If she keeps randomizing her targets where does that lead us? Still like that we got an actual super early claim from her, especially Prostitute that‘s odd to fake for Escort when there could very well be a town one.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No, you just replied to me saying you did it because James had been "trying to frame you" because of... his D1 vote. You're arguing the same way as Hardy was.
Some things are explicit. If I didn't gave the result at the moment I got it just like dd dif it was because I had reason to wait for a proper timing.
You keep insisting on this "you are the same as hard" thing hm?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No I also think a mafia wouldn‘t pretend to have no target N1. It‘s so weird it must be the truth. Spy fears are irrelevant as in such a big game the odds of being spied on are low, nor did Heaven stick out D1 to be spied.

I agree his whole hinting is all over the place but him missing an action makes him more trustworthy for me.
but when i forgot to send in my spy actions you were all " OH SCUM"
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
and blocked by who? jinx is probably gone by night if it stays like this
I hope she does but dunno if she's the only blocker. MHA game had mirrored teams or am I wrong?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Thinking about it, targeting Haya would also serve the same purpose. Even if escort blocks her again, getting targeted would pop her (and be sufficient enough to condemn Jinx). It is quite possible for us to still potentially resolve this cleanly. There can only be so many blocking roles after all, and although there are chances, her getting shattered or not should be sufficient info.

I have to say though, it is also ironic that the more people seem to agree with letting Jinx live, the more suspicious I get. If she is escort, it would make sense that her team would want to go ahead with my suggestions so far.

Regardless, I'd say, there should still be some merit in retaining the "hoe" since she's the only one claiming for now. It's also doesn't feel that bad because again, she can only buy a little time anyway. With a sufficient amount of people targeting Haya, and with Jinx herself not blocking Haya (or perhaps anyone else to keep things clean), we could possibly get enough info? Jinx has been randomizing her targets so far anyway (or so she says). One night of her staying home shouldn't hurt
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk alrdy said this EH doesn't feel like the usual adamant pressing one ik.

But considering all the discussions, that we're quite split about the dets theme, and that we had only Marm, Tatsu and Mary to sit on a plain "active" hint until pressured I think I'll vote for one of those 2 as well.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But on the other hand, will we ever get more from Cres? If she keeps randomizing her targets where does that lead us? Still like that we got an actual super early claim from her, especially Prostitute that‘s odd to fake for Escort when there could very well be a town one.
Definitely more than Tatsumaki, Maryxxi, Daws, and co. I'm also not a fan of the randomizing of hers, but aren't you pretty much stating that Jinx is a possible town in the rest of your post lol? Another reason not to go for her today.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Idk alrdy said this EH doesn't feel like the usual adamant pressing one ik.

But considering all the discussions, that we're quite split about the dets theme, and that we had only Marm, Tatsu and Mary to sit on a plain "active" hint until pressured I think I'll vote for one of those 2 as well.
that seems like the path of the least resistance
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Definitely more than Tatsumaki, Maryxxi, Daws, and co. I'm also not a fan of the randomizing of hers, but aren't you pretty much stating that Jinx is a possible town in the rest of your post lol? Another reason not to go for her today.
I'm not defending Jinx though*, I'm only willing to postpone her trial until we are sure enough that she is an escort or scum and not a prostitute. Holt proposition is pretty decent,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top