Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I won’t be very active for the next couple of hours unfortunately. Seeing 5 detectives made me realize I shouldn’t have laid back and relax with my role. A shame. I’ll most likely reveal this phase, when I’ll be more available I guess.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
It is a possibility. Im not sure. Would also explain why your ability didnt work.
What do you mean?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I won’t be very active for the next couple of hours unfortunately. Seeing 5 detectives made me realize I shouldn’t have laid back and relax with my role. A shame. I’ll most likely reveal this phase, when I’ll be more available I guess.
Sounds like an other one of the action submission missers. :bored
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
Since he is here now. I am Spy:

N1 Target: Gajeel- His princess hint made me think he was hinting IC and I remember him claiming a passive role in Saint Seiya even though he was Doc so I tried my luck and got Lambu as result.

N2 Target: Erin- She voted me twice in a row :hmph . Result: Nothing.

N3 Target: DD- 2nd most distrusted Det claimer after Erin. Result: Nothing.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Since he is here now. I am Spy:

N1 Target: Gajeel- His princess hint made me think he was hinting IC and I remember him claiming a passive role in Saint Seiya even though he was Doc so I tried my luck and got Lambu as result.

N2 Target: Erin- She voted me twice in a row :hmph . Result: Nothing.

N3 Target: DD- 2nd most distrusted Det claimer after Erin. Result: Nothing.
So you're saying you targetted Gajeel night 1, who targetted Lambu, who we know died.

And you said nothing yesterday???
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
If i popped him. The possiblility that i popped you on night 1 is there. Would make sense



No. But it could explain my sanity
OK,now I got it. For a second I also thought you were claiming Prostitute. I had Night 1 results though, which made me almost vote you. But I guess Demon dies today.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
OK,now I got it. For a second I also thought you were claiming Prostitute. I had Night 1 results though, which made me almost vote you. But I guess Demon dies today.
Popped = killed , that was my interpretation.
... i mean Faust dead after my action on him so yeah
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Demon, explain why you didn't say anything when we saw Lambu popping yesterday?

Not saying I trust Gajeel, who is now conflicting your claim too, but why in the world would you not say you found the killer yesterday? Red flag there, my friend, red flag.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Popped = killed , that was my interpretation.
... i mean Faust dead after my action on him so yeah
Meant illusion scatterying, sorry.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If i popped him. The possiblility that i popped you on night 1 is there. Would make sense



No. But it could explain my sanity
I get what you are trying to claim, but why do you think anyone popped Evil? He had all his results.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Liar liar pants on fire! I’m Paranoid Gun Owner!
Oh this is interesting. So Demon attempts to fake a Spy as mafia? We only had that go wrong, like, every time a mafia did it, once being this game...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why he tried setting up Gajeel of all people is odd to me.

Remind me if anyone claimed to have targetted Gajeel so far?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,182
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Since he is here now. I am Spy:

N1 Target: Gajeel- His princess hint made me think he was hinting IC and I remember him claiming a passive role in Saint Seiya even though he was Doc so I tried my luck and got Lambu as result.

N2 Target: Erin- She voted me twice in a row :hmph . Result: Nothing.

N3 Target: DD- 2nd most distrusted Det claimer after Erin. Result: Nothing.

So you re writing down results we all already know, nice try :thumbs

thats total bs, i cant trust you, and I m amazed gry hasnt, even once , mentioned you as suspicious, nor expressed any doubts about you, in his almost 300 posts, which doesnt help to clear my suspicion on him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, it could mean that Demon is insane spy and that you killed Demon since he got 2 no results afterwards. So I dunno if we can call him being a liar with pants on fire quite yet.
But PGO doesn't do an action, Spy should get back no result.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Do you want to explain what makes it a mafia way of thinking, or are you just going to leave it at that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I don't understand your question, or why you are asking it. I even scolded you on you revealing D3, and you still don't understand why I didn't reveal that day? Seriously Heaven..
We took down a blocker already. Or do you think they discovered your role n1 and then spam block so you could get nothing? Any possibility it's actually a townie causing trouble to another? That's what I want to know the most.
The part about why you guys revealed only today is because it just marked you to death. The same that happened to me yesterday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top