Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How does being a princess fit PGO? Anyway, those are the results I got.
That was a joke... my real hints were: ‘’not familiar with the role’’, ‘’ not a new role’’, and ‘’fits every parent in Umineko’’. I think the answer is pretty obvious. Even if you just googled, you would see a lot of pictures of the parents handling guns.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What happen?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

did demon just get kicked out of the game xD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah wtf happened? I mean, night 3? Shouldn't that be night 1?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yeah wtf happened? I mean, night 3? Shouldn't that be night 1?
Guess he didn't target gajeel N1?
Eh how did his illusion break when he was made in N3 ?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,164
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ok so I was right from the start about demon, about the mafia det, and possibly the code thing. So to people who were calling me liar, or wtv the reason why i mentioned mafia probably knows my role is bc demon did something that looked like a code Vandred came up with, once we were mafia together in a previous game. Im happy, I was right in the end.

edit typo
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well, there’s that. I’ll be back in a few hours.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Should i laugh at the fact both lion and clair illusions were broke the same night?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Demonspeed
Mafia Detective[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Turned Illusion Night 3[/COLOR][/B]


It's rather regrettable but through a mistake of ours it has become necessary to remove @Demonspeed from the game :scry
​
What kind of mistake could you guys have made that Demon had to be kicked.... omg you guys forgot the PGO kill, didn't you? And that means he should have been popped last night when he got turned into an illusion. And that means he probably was able to get a couple more MD infos he shouldn't have since he was already an illusion since night 1.

Also damn, poor Demon still liking my posts when he just got kicked, poor guy...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I can empathise with not killing the first PGO targetter. :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though damn how much extra info did he get in those illegal nights...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ok so I was right from the start about demon, about the mafia det, and possibly the code thing. So to people who were calling me liar, or wtv the reason why i mentioned mafia probably knows my role is bc demon did something that looked like a code Vandred came up with, once we were mafia together in a previous game. Im happy, I was right in the end.

edit typo
good lets kill grysun now.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok so I was right from the start about demon, about the mafia det, and possibly the code thing. So to people who were calling me liar, or wtv the reason why i mentioned mafia probably knows my role is bc demon did something that looked like a code Vandred came up with, once we were mafia together in a previous game. Im happy, I was right in the end.

edit typo
Can you quote the code pls?

Also know we know that besides the red mafia there is another kill group who turns people into illusions. I mean ofc we knew that but now I think the likelyhood of a large red mafia and one or two SS is way higher than before.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I can empathise with not killing the first PGO targetter. :emocat
????
Ok so I was right from the start about demon, about the mafia det, and possibly the code thing. So to people who were calling me liar, or wtv the reason why i mentioned mafia probably knows my role is bc demon did something that looked like a code Vandred came up with, once we were mafia together in a previous game. Im happy, I was right in the end.

edit typo
Can you share le code que tu as vue
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Uhm, what happened? He was killed night 3 but now host killed day 4? Or was he supposed to die night 3 already due to double action?

Anyways, since demon was mafia do we believe Gajeel now? 🤔
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The hosts are stuck in a logic error now, the game board is abandoned.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

https://07th-expansion.fandom.com/wiki/Logic_Error
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top