Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,730
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
What do you think about gry's claim, its not the det claim per se, I wouldnt be surprised if our hosts come up with 10 dets and 10 bosses lol, but the choice of targets, the timing etc, how do you feel about it ?
I don't trust Gry, disregarding any claims. He wanted to lynch you instead of Marmalade on day 2, moreover, he was constantly defending hardy even unasked, Luke a little bodyguard. Coming out as fifth detective though, i don't know. I guess I would have claimed a different role if i were mafia in his place in team red. Except he is pokering on "lolpanda gaem anything is possible"-kinda play, i don't know.

Non of you have two results that are not only innocents or only guiltiest, so you all can be frauds in my eyes
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay reading it now, Daws claim about the pirate stuff seems shady af. @SonOfDaws Why did you think your MR was a pirate at first? That just screams weird to me.

@GrySun can't say your claim made you seem less suspcicious to me, still very far from the more aggressive Gry I know. Granted it could be because your detective results didn't yield much this time, but it still feels off. And so far it looks like you've been more or less wrong with all your deductions, not to mention you were really hesitant about both Marms and jinx. So who do you suspect now, after all that happened? Still Erin?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
We just need one of mason that is not the recruiter, to say you are with them.

Too much to ask?
Can you tell us if there already were Masons from the start with the MR or if one of the two dead Mafia Masons were in your group?
Well, I'll say that my MR started alone, but when possible, I'll let my team reveal if or when they so choose.

Back to work

Hopefully there will be some more standout suspects beyond EH and Gry because lit seems like everyone else and their mom's a detective rn.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so if gajeel is PGO, could it be that faust died last night trying to kill him?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Another thing I want to add is Daws likes his pirate ,/ getting pirated claim and got good reason it works.

Last game he did the same with mentor, claimed to have pirated N1 his mentee, so that they can share 1 role claim @Belserion can confirm she was the mentee.

I personally don't think we should take risks and Daws really looks mafia, and we need to get rid of him because he is the backbone of his team.

@votekill Daws until his masons friend tell us more.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well, I'll say that my MR started alone, but when possible, I'll let my team reveal if or when they so choose.

Back to work

Hopefully there will be some more standout suspects beyond EH and Gry because lit seems like everyone else and their mom's a detective rn.
aahahahhaha I SAID THAT EARLIER TODAY TOO LMAO

THE RED TRUTH IS THAT EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER IS A DETECTIVE!
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Btw, I don't want my MR to reveal. If I die, then that's not as big of a loss as an MR dying. Just letting you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*letting you know
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Btw, I don't want my MR to reveal. If I die, then that's not as big of a loss as an MR dying. Just letting you
You said you had other masons friends in your group?

Is being in a mason group more secret information than 6 detectives?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Ooooooof so demonspeed was mafioso, quite interesting.
At least now i have a bit of time to go and read all his interractions as well.
Also, I still did not forget that he was triggered by my action of pushing Cinera for more information~

Either way back to investigating
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Another thing I want to add is Daws likes his pirate ,/ getting pirated claim and got good reason it works.

Last game he did the same with mentor, claimed to have pirated N1 his mentee, so that they can share 1 role claim @Belserion can confirm she was the mentee.

I personally don't think we should take risks and Daws really looks mafia, and we need to get rid of him because he is the backbone of his team.

@votekill Daws until his masons friend tell us more.
Why would I use the same strat that didn't work...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whatevs lol
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why would I use the same strat that didn't work...
Oh it worked
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We barely were able to stop you in the left day and give the win to mafia
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Last*
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay reading it now, Daws claim about the pirate stuff seems shady af. @SonOfDaws Why did you think your MR was a pirate at first? That just screams weird to me.

@GrySun can't say your claim made you seem less suspcicious to me, still very far from the more aggressive Gry I know. Granted it could be because your detective results didn't yield much this time, but it still feels off. And so far it looks like you've been more or less wrong with all your deductions, not to mention you were really hesitant about both Marms and jinx. So who do you suspect now, after all that happened? Still Erin?
Can‘t expect me to lead every game. Don‘t think I could‘ve/would‘ve pulled that big Umineko lynch on you had I not known you were Boss due to a result. And my confidence is somewhat shaken with Hardy being scum. Then again I like the mafias exploding without me having to sweat for it, but not my greatest showing this game.

No, it‘s Tatsu currently. Erin is showing teeth which town Erin does more, but I still don‘t trust her on account of not caring about any replies to her questions. She is not asking them because she wants answers, is what I feel.

Hard to have a good suspect overview since red mafia apparently were killing each other, and not having a dead orange makes it hard to look for the other team.

What about you, any ideas or suspects? In the JoJo game I hosted you were a lot more opinionate than here, surely you didn‘t expect to be carried. What are your suspects?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Can‘t expect me to lead every game. Don‘t think I could‘ve/would‘ve pulled that big Umineko lynch on you had I not known you were Boss due to a result. And my confidence is somewhat shaken with Hardy being scum. Then again I like the mafias exploding without me having to sweat for it, but not my greatest showing this game.

No, it‘s Tatsu currently. Erin is showing teeth which town Erin does more, but I still don‘t trust her on account of not caring about any replies to her questions. She is not asking them because she wants answers, is what I feel.

Hard to have a good suspect overview since red mafia apparently were killing each other, and not having a dead orange makes it hard to look for the other team.

What about you, any ideas or suspects? In the JoJo game I hosted you were a lot more opinionate than here, surely you didn‘t expect to be carried. What are your suspects?
I'll be honest, I just lack the time and motivation to dive deep into the MG this time. Not expecting to be carried, otherwise I wouldn't read the majority of posts and share some of my thoughts, but also not doing a lot of research or checking posts of specific people atm, so I'm careful with accusing others.

And I just mentioned a suspect in the post you quoted, namely Daws who didn't bother answering my questions. He supposedly claimed pirate, then said he thought his MR might have been a pirate... And that explanation strikes me as really weird. Probably my prime suspect for now.

You're another one, more of a feeling though. I agree with Evil that claiming detective at this point might be a risky thing to do as mafia, but you also had some good "evidence" in your previous posts lying ready, so maybe you felt sticking with that claim was the best thing to do. Would be some classic mafia strat, "Oh look I placed quite a few hints in my posts on the earlier days, so I'm not lying!".

Last would be Tatsu too I guess, because she really hasn't said ANYTHING. And even if she's townie, not cooperating at all always rubs me the wrong way in a MG.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So for now I'll votekill SonofDaws before another mafia member can claim I joined a train or something : )
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Just FYI,
Gry, Nii

I also think tatsu is a good lynch, but Daws is the better player so more value.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Buttt shadd we can wait tomorrow for daws, his MR will probably recruit someone else
It's better than MR revealing his role as he could get killed to frame someone as MR seems to be doing a better job than our 15 dets here

I mean honestly i don't even trust the result that i will have as i could be already dead, it kinda the same thing with MR
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Buttt shadd we can wait tomorrow for daws, his MR will probably recruit someone else
It's better than MR revealing his role as he could get killed to frame someone as MR seems to be doing a better job than our 15 dets here

I mean honestly i don't even trust the result that i will have as i could be already dead, it kinda the same as thing with MR
He said his recruiter already recruited on D1, he said they are other masons, so we don't need the recruiter.

He should have claimed to be alone with the recruiter.
He confirmed he is in a mafia team, their plan was to act like the new masons, since the real recruiter is dead.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Speaking of that can someone perhaps use an action on me tonight or protect me if u don't think it's wasteful

At least just so i know I'm not already dead and how accurate the result i will get
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
!votekill Gajeel

his style of playing feels very off to me compared to other games for one, aggressive in words and a bit on the cocky side let's say. I went back through all his 4 pages of posts and 3 of them so far have been with mostly completely useless comments, nothing contributive, mostly "Red truth" comments and interacting with the hosts, but nothing of essence. He attacks players with one comment here and there like "heaven why are you scum" but nothing consistent, no theories, no analysis (2 or 3 pots of that type is all i found up to mid page 4), wanted to delay jinx death, "letting you do all the work" hmph, seems to be very chummy chummy with Ni, goes after EH and mentions Daws next, reveals to be paranoid gun owner after demonspeed claims to have targeted him, ok demon is mafia but that doesn't clear him in my eyes, he's not scum, but he's 3rd party for sure.

Now about Dawson:
(Third Party): If the Mentor does not have a living Mentee, at Night he can recruit one. During the night he can talk to his Mentee in private. If the Mentor has a living Mentee, at Night he or his Mentee can kill someone. If the Mentor tries to recruit a non-townie, that non-townie is killed instead of recruited. Mentor can start the game with an already recruited Mentee. (GAME 22)
Only thing that bothers me is what are the chances he'd receive the same role 2 games in a row. But w/e doubt anyone agrees with me, I'll change if ppl find someone more sus.

edit: typo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He said his recruiter already recruited on D1, he said they are other masons, so we don't need the recruiter.

He should have claimed to be alone with the recruiter.
He confirmed he is in a mafia team, their plan was to act like the new masons, since the real recruiter is dead.
if he's recruiter or with a recruiter, can't he recruit Misha? Why is he saying there are no other masons lol?

Haya is an illusion cuz she targeted Jinx and she was mafia, so misha's alone now (I think) right? or can't they be recruited if they were already recruited ? @_@ never met 2 mason recruiters in a game i think

Edit: added dawson s name on the second part because I forgot and it looks like i.m talking about gajeel still.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'll be honest, I just lack the time and motivation to dive deep into the MG this time. Not expecting to be carried, otherwise I wouldn't read the majority of posts and share some of my thoughts, but also not doing a lot of research or checking posts of specific people atm, so I'm careful with accusing others.

And I just mentioned a suspect in the post you quoted, namely Daws who didn't bother answering my questions. He supposedly claimed pirate, then said he thought his MR might have been a pirate... And that explanation strikes me as really weird. Probably my prime suspect for now.

You're another one, more of a feeling though. I agree with Evil that claiming detective at this point might be a risky thing to do as mafia, but you also had some good "evidence" in your previous posts lying ready, so maybe you felt sticking with that claim was the best thing to do. Would be some classic mafia strat, "Oh look I placed quite a few hints in my posts on the earlier days, so I'm not lying!".

Last would be Tatsu too I guess, because she really hasn't said ANYTHING. And even if she's townie, not cooperating at all always rubs me the wrong way in a MG.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So for now I'll votekill SonofDaws before another mafia member can claim I joined a train or something : )
you should claim, as should everyone that hasn‘t yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top