The witch shall praise the wise and bestow four treasures. One shall be all the gold from the Golden Land. One shall be the resurrection of all the dead souls. One shall be the resurrection of the love that was lost. One shall be to put the witch to sleep for all time.
An Escort could only have been on me N3, though I'd personally say it seems unlikely. N2 is just impossible, my action definitely went through then. '3'
Yet this „strangeness“ is never further explained. It‘s as if these multiple people just want to make their statement and are not interested in anything else. You‘re certainly gonna get a townie lynched with me so I‘m confused by how little like 3 people so far actually care about being wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No I‘d welcome being questioned, but the only questioning that happened earlier I gave answers to that were simply ignored. Really low effort regardless if town or mafia, people should at least pretend to be inquisitive rather than just pointing fingers.
Demonspeed did the same. I called him out a couple times to further elaborate his thoughts and it ended with him never saying anything.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I said this back on Day 2. Demon before did simple answers like „I don‘t agree“, then not elaborating more when asked. I see similar things done by Erin and to some extent you Nii. Erin asked me a couple of questions, I gave her answers and she just ignored them while still thinking the same. I find that pretty suspicious, and am not surprised in hindsight that Demon was scum with how he didn‘t have anything to back up his thoughts with, since they were fabricated.
Well your answers are okay, there's no easy slip up like with Hardy, but I don't think anyone expects that from you anyway. So it has to be more a feeling kinda thing. Also it does seem kind of weird that you would be targeted, instead of one of the people who claimed detective already at the time.
What I meant is more that I could see you setting this up really well, like "oh yeah I placed all my hints, see. I'm detective ofc", which is what I would see as a good mafia play (preparing your hints early for the role you plan to claim later on, and detective is one of the easier ones to claim).
But anyway, like I said I don't expect any huge mistakes from you, so I have to go with my feeling that something seems off. Pretty usual for a mafia game, wouldn't you say? Can't always count on someone making a big mistake or detectives doing all the work for us.
Moving on now though, think I said my piece.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also this Daws stuff really reminds me of Hardy. "Okay whatever, you're lynching a townie. I'm out now!" and we all know how that turned out...
As for the whole EH and Vandred situation, that does seem kind of weird. Not quite sure what to make of it yet, though.
So if I understand correctly. Tatsumaki says she targetted Equaling Heaven yesterday which in return targetted Vandred (and got a result on him), but Vandred claims to be an illusion, is that right?
Are there more than him? Not sure, but normally there should be, yes. In which case it would definitely be wise for the one mason to step forward, so we don't waste a kill.
If they can't do that, I'd really say we should lynch Daws. Worst-case scenario we lose a mason, not a big deal in the long run of things, especially with so many mafia already being dead. And that way detectives can focus on other people at night.
Are there more than him? Not sure, but normally there should be, yes. In which case it would definitely be wise for the one mason to step forward, so we don't waste a kill.
If they can't do that, I'd really say we should lynch Daws. Worst-case scenario we lose a mason, not a big deal in the long run of things, especially with so many mafia already being dead. And that way detectives can focus on other people at night.
An Escort could only have been on me N3, though I'd personally say it seems unlikely. N2 is just impossible, my action definitely went through then. '3'
@Shad one thing though that bothers me on your theory with Daws is.. what about Lambu? He died a Mason, Haya denies catching birds of any kind so doesn‘t that imply that there has to be another recruiter?
Though at this point the odds are big to die on a mafia anyway so I don‘t see why they‘re not claiming, but it does sound like they should exist.
He said his recruiter, recruited D1, that 3 people already (supposedly I'm just speaking in code but I'm actually taking about a team of mafia of 3 or more players, if 5, we need to be careful they are all around us, don't fall for easy tricks.
@Shad one thing though that bothers me on your theory with Daws is.. what about Lambu? He died a Mason, Haya denies catching birds of any kind so doesn‘t that imply that there has to be another recruiter?
Though at this point the odds are big to die on a mafia anyway so I don‘t see why they‘re not claiming, but it does sound like they should exist.
Well your answers are okay, there's no easy slip up like with Hardy, but I don't think anyone expects that from you anyway. So it has to be more a feeling kinda thing. Also it does seem kind of weird that you would be targeted, instead of one of the people who claimed detective already at the time.
What I meant is more that I could see you setting this up really well, like "oh yeah I placed all my hints, see. I'm detective ofc", which is what I would see as a good mafia play (preparing your hints early for the role you plan to claim later on, and detective is one of the easier ones to claim).
But anyway, like I said I don't expect any huge mistakes from you, so I have to go with my feeling that something seems off. Pretty usual for a mafia game, wouldn't you say? Can't always count on someone making a big mistake or detectives doing all the work for us.
Moving on now though, think I said my piece.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also this Daws stuff really reminds me of Hardy. "Okay whatever, you're lynching a townie. I'm out now!" and we all know how that turned out...
As for the whole EH and Vandred situation, that does seem kind of weird. Not quite sure what to make of it yet, though.
I don‘t deny all that being possible, but at the same time there‘s no way for me to argue against feelings. All I’d say is that this all being planned should be less likely than it being the truth as it’s too convoluted. I prefer playing as mafia with more stability.
Being lynched on a feeling kinda sucks but there are worse ways to go I suppose.
That's a possibility for N3, which would make for a pretty useless role in the hands of mafia, and not much use for another townie to acquire either. Any sooner it's just impossible.
That's a possibility for N3, which would make for a pretty useless role in the hands of mafia, and not much use for another townie to acquire either. Any sooner it's just impossible.
An Escort could only have been on me N3, though I'd personally say it seems unlikely. N2 is just impossible, my action definitely went through then. '3'
It's possible, but considering it might just align with Evil's results and thinking him, Asako, Tatsu and EH are all a big orange mafia confirming one another, I think at the very least Tatsu was being honest. That depends on the confirmation though.
I‘m afraid not, but then again you can‘t fault me, there‘s like 26 other players I must give attention to at the same time, so if you‘re doing mindgames with your claims then I‘ll certainly miss it. + having to even defend myself, doesn‘t leave much room to sit and decipher.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess assuming you are a Det is already making every thought that comes after wrong doesn‘t it.