Sorry guys I dont have a lot of time, I will catch up later, but just I thought that tonight, I do trust Asako to be apprentice, but she might be insane apprentice ( that crossed my mind, with those weird sanities detectives thing, it seems none of the det is sane or each one has a different sanity ? so i was questioning sanity of other roles ) so keep in mind if she is insane and targetted a mafia she might become or have already become mafia. Idk, i have a bad feeling about it bc she gives me mafia vibes, no matter what, (but I got that feeling last game too, and she was townie in the end) especially since a second apprentice appears (seemingly) , one of them might be insane, with those hosts, possibly both

. I just wanted to point that if she's been confimed for her N1 action, by no means it means she's cleared, insane apprentice becomes mafia member by targetting twice a mafia, while sane apprentice dies.
so far, the ones I trust the most are only James ( he's confirmed), Haya, Bel, Evil, the other are either in gray zone, i cant tell really or I distrust them)
I think
@Asako should reveal her target to clear suscpicion, she's by no way priority for mafia kill etc. There's no need to hide that on the contrary it will help if her target dies/died to know where we are going. she risks nothing revealing that, almost everyone revealed already their roles, i think we should know who is her N3 target.
Can someone tell me quickly about Evil results ?
edit ; typo