Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,736
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How are we supposed to be helpful if we are all naive and paranoid ? I guess our purpose is only to pop illusions :s
There is no way all dets are useless otherwise we would need more spies or killing roles to be able to win. We only got so many Mafias because of their mistakes and due Illusions, if they hadn't done them we would look really shitty right now.

Burning all detectives, you're on fire this game Herms : D But yes, I did.



You are very likely insane, so once you get an innocent we have ourselves a mafia member. Same for Cinera, good thing she learned from you.



What was I supposed to do, push for someone else out of left field in the last hour, like Asako did? Think that was the last time I checked, and there really wasn't much of an option at this point, nor time, because I had to work :XD

Want me to say who I confirmed last night? Maybe then you'll believe me. Sorry to say this dude, but your bad judgment this game is simply continuing.
Also, what about your results? Maybe I missed them but I didn't see anything yet.



You are very likely paranoid, yeah. That or we have two insane detectives (bc pandagame), but that seems unlikely for now.
Which det did you steal from?

And why in god's name did you not steal from Shobu to check on him considering he still hasn't claimed anything yet and is as sus as you? Taking a det role when you might have just turned one of them into an illusion with a kill tonight claiming you "stole" is such a freaking Mafia move, Nii. And waiting so long to use pirate is dumb as hell since this is a game chuck full of Illusions by now. You might end up only scattering Illusions every night if you were an actual pirate who hesitated for too long.
@GrySun We should get rid of Nii, hell, we should have done so yesterday. Probably Shad as well. And Shobu obviously. Still no idea what role he got.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Though you seriously shouldn‘t be calling out others for the correctness of their guesses, when you never made a single one yourself.
How close are you and Mazino? Asking just for curiosity~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

who still hasnt claimed a role belserion?
Only Shobu left, Bel claimed vanilla.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ffs niichan :bored

You re right up next after Shad. :pwnge
Uh but why? It's why I said I find this role kinda meh, hard to decide who to steal from, because I end up crippling the person I target. And with so many detectives, I figured one of them might be mafia, as I explained to Gry. The target's he suggested in his post just now didn't look like a good option to me. Curious to hear who you say I should've targeted instead, though.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Though you seriously shouldn‘t be calling out others for the correctness of their guesses, when you never made a single one yourself.
How close are you and Mazino? Asking just for curiosity~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Only Shobu left, Bel claimed vanilla.
But I did, I voted for Marms :p Not close at all tbh, but he seems trustworthy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Uh but why? It's why I said I find this role kinda meh, hard to decide who to steal from, because I end up crippling the person I target. And with so many detectives, I figured one of them might be mafia, as I explained to Gry. The target's he suggested in his post just now didn't look like a good option to me. Curious to hear who you say I should've targeted instead, though.
Death turns people into Illusions. Your Pirate(if true) and the 2 Recruiters, are essentially our Detectives. The correct play would‘ve been to just use Pirate N1 on literally anyone. If you don‘t get a role that person is mafia, if you do they are town. Easy 1-shot confirmation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This game may just come down as the game with worst night actions done, looking at us Detectives too, 4 nights with nothing to show.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Uh but why? It's why I said I find this role kinda meh, hard to decide who to steal from, because I end up crippling the person I target. And with so many detectives, I figured one of them might be mafia, as I explained to Gry. The target's he suggested in his post just now didn't look like a good option to me. Curious to hear who you say I should've targeted instead, though.
From which detective did you stole?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Death turns people into Illusions. Your Pirate(if true) and the 2 Recruiters, are essentially our Detectives. The correct play would‘ve been to just use Pirate N1 on literally anyone. If you don‘t get a role that person is mafia, if you do they are town. Easy 1-shot confirmation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This game may just come down as the game with worst night actions done, looking at us Detectives too, 4 nights with nothing to show.
Now that's an argument I can understand, but as I said, never had this role before and was unsure when to use it, as I already explained. And I would say something actually came out of it, because I targeted you and can confirm you were a detective. That's why I made the comments to all detectives about which sanity they likely are, and it more or less confirms all of you are telling the truth (if there's not another Boss hiding). You were on two lists at least I believe, and with the other confirmed townies on there, you can make a very good guess about their sanity.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And that's enough from me for now, have some more work to do (yes, on Sunday...). Will be back in 4-5 hours I think, but I would recommend focusing on other people, you're wasting your time with me. Fair to say I didn't make the best action perhaps, but I'm townie anyway and I can confirm Gry is too.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Death turns people into Illusions. Your Pirate(if true) and the 2 Recruiters, are essentially our Detectives. The correct play would‘ve been to just use Pirate N1 on literally anyone. If you don‘t get a role that person is mafia, if you do they are town. Easy 1-shot confirmation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This game may just come down as the game with worst night actions done, looking at us Detectives too, 4 nights with nothing to show.
Except night 1 of course. You are dum dum.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also just one more thing @GrySun I didn't really want to take the risk of dying on Night 1. You're right that logically, it might have been the best option to just take a wild shot, but I guess I didn't give it enough thought because of me dying early last time, and me participating in like one MG every year. Hope you can understand that at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As for @Shad, I'm unsure because Erin got an "innocent" on him, and the rest on her list are basically all confirmed townie at this point. Ofc she could still be naive, but I feel it's more likely Gry was the naive detective. So try to keep that in mind people, before you make your votes.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
As for @Shad, I'm unsure because Erin got an "innocent" on him, and the rest on her list are basically all confirmed townie at this point. Ofc she could still be naive, but I feel it's more likely Gry was the naive detective. So try to keep that in mind people, before you make your votes.
how is her list all confirmed townie. she and gry got all ppl innocent. either a naive and sane mix (where we dont know who has which sanity) or one is a liar. i still dont believe we have 4 dets (original and now plus 2 ) but well it is the decision of y all to believe that.

so not just shad who i mistrust now but i still believe one det is scum for sure
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Death turns people into Illusions. Your Pirate(if true) and the 2 Recruiters, are essentially our Detectives. The correct play would‘ve been to just use Pirate N1 on literally anyone. If you don‘t get a role that person is mafia, if you do they are town. Easy 1-shot confirmation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This game may just come down as the game with worst night actions done, looking at us Detectives too, 4 nights with nothing to show.
And risk dying or getting a shit role to cause more headaches?
Sry but you rly playing like 3rd party gry, you weren't lover, you might not be mafia, but you sure as hell ain't playing like town you.

Not saying nii isn.t sus, specially since he should have at least waited to see who was the sane det, or try to steal a doctor...

But you.re more sus to me than anyone rn, don.t even care for the shad train, he always plays weird, but your rationality so far does not make sense, the more i read your posts the more they don.t make sense. I'll look more into you but for now this is my vote.

!votekill GrySun

Edit: edited typos forgot to add edit note
 
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
And risk dying or getting ashit role to cause more headaches?
Sry but you rly playing like 3rd party gru,you werent lover, you might not be mafia, but you sure as hell aren.t. Playing like town you.

Not saying nii isn.t sus, specially sonce he should have at least waited to see who eas the sane det, or try to steal a doctor...

But you.re more sus to me than anyone rn, don.t even care for the sgad train, he always plays weird, but your rationality so far does not make sense, the more i read your posts the more they don.t make sense. I'll look more into you but for now this is my vote.

!votekill GrySun
at least im not the only one thinking he is sus. but as of this moment id still prefer to lynch shad cuz of his action the past day
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
at least im not the only one thinking he is sus. but as of this moment id still prefer to lynch shad cuz of his action the past day
I might change towards the end, want to see if shad starts making sense, but i also want it to be known that something.s just not right with gry sun, last game i had this feeling he was lover and convinced everyone to lynch me in the end was such a mess, it gives ne night ares :)))) jkjk but no, he.s not playing as town for sure
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also just one more thing @GrySun I didn't really want to take the risk of dying on Night 1.
And risk dying or getting ashit role to cause more headaches?
There is no „dying“, did you forget people become Illusions first when they would die? Which still can be revived with Golden Land anyway. Very selfish way to look at things, to put one‘s own playing above winning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘d like to know one thing I‘m doing that „doesn‘t make sense“.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,154
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Gry is suspcious from the start reason why i picked him 1st for investigation. Im also surprised with a majority of Mafia members in Golden lands he made it up to day 5. im just conflicted who to pick between him and Shad, I do still believe Gry is more dangerous. But that Shad move yesterday...


Then there are that avenger claim I dont know what to think of it, and pirate, it could still be mafia pirate, they work the same way.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
There is no „dying“, did you forget people become Illusions first when they would die? Which still can be revived with Golden Land anyway. Very selfish way to look at things, to put one‘s own playing above winning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘d like to know one thing I‘m doing that „doesn‘t make sense“.
Fine not dying, becoming useless. Excusé moi.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top