Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,738
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry if these questions have been asked before, I'm a bit busy today but I'll back read off and on during the next few hours.

@Nii if you distrust Gry so much why did you steal his role? I mean the detectives have been useless. We still only have your word Gry is town because you can't really prove it without dying. If Gry gets no result tonight, that could simply mean you killed him and he's an illusion and you're prepared to just drop some fake det results like I assume some of them are doing.
Like I said, it was to confirm if he's mafia. The illusion mechanic would've allowed me to tell you all that I got no successful steal PM from the host, which would have made him a very strong target for lynch. And with so many people claiming detective, it was also good to at least confirm one of them. He was the least trustworthy detective in my eyes, so that's why I decided to target him. Maybe in hindsight it would've been better to check Holt or Shobu, but I've said in a lot of posts before today that I distrust Gry, so in the end I went with him.

It's true I can't confirm it, but as I said I didn't want to cripple a really useful townie like Evil. But who knows, if I'm lucky and Gry was a sane detective, maybe I can actually find something.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You gave me such a great laugh here Shad, you get a like for that. Pot n kettle.
I want to drop this subject as well, but if I do and he is fake, we lost the game already.

The pressure on them yesterday is what caused the mistakes we saw, don't count on them giving you any more hints, it smooth cruising until the end of the game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Copy Panda does Mortician see which action shattered an Illusion, or is the last news that can be seen the player‘s death?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
hmm option 2 basically yeah
@Evil3ye explain? You couldn‘t have been told what kind of action shattered him, if I understood Panda correctly?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And why didn‘t you target Faust to confirm Mazino?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
@Evil3ye explain? You couldn‘t have been told what kind of action shattered him, if I understood Panda correctly?
It said protected night 2, but when there was a killing night 1 it's obvious, isn't it?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It said protected night 2, but when there was a killing night 1 it's obvious, isn't it?
That‘s what confuses me, I always thought the person stops existing after they become an Illusion. There should not be any traceable actions, you shouldn‘t have been told he was protected.

@Copy Panda again to clarify more: a person becomes Illusion, then is shattered later by an action. Would a Mortician checking the corpse see only actions done on him before he became an Illusion, or also the action that shattered him while he was an Illusion?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Fooking hell I think I have figured it out.

The scenario Shad is looking for is this:

Player X is the second Recruiter
I'm Mafia Pirate
Lambu is Det
Daws is Doc

N1 -> X recruits Lambu, I steal Recruiter from X, Lambu gets turned into Illusion by someone else;
A big Priority 3 conflict ensues but all the flips go the "right" way;
Now I'm Recruiter, Lambu is Mason (Illusion), and X is Townie.

N2 -> I go for Daws. Asako shatters Lambu, so at the start of D3 it's me, Daws (now Mason), and X (as Townie);

N3 -> I go for Farfs, which shatters her. Start of D4 is the same as above; Daws is lynched.


I can't believe it's actually making sense now, please tell me if Shad's succeeded in making me lose my mind :lmao
The only issue, of course, is that it requires a Player X to be keeping quiet somewhere, which there isn't. My N4 recruit can confirm that, thankfully.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred did you recruit tonight ? can you please share your targets for N3 & N4 if you haven't, sorry if i missed the info.
I said I recruited successfully last night, but not whom, among my first posts of today. Addressed your other concern as well, which you're free to doubt if you so wish. N3 was Farfs.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fooking hell I think I have figured it out.

The scenario Shad is looking for is this:

Player X is the second Recruiter
I'm Mafia Pirate
Lambu is Det
Daws is Doc

N1 -> X recruits Lambu, I steal Recruiter from X, Lambu gets turned into Illusion by someone else;
A big Priority 3 conflict ensues but all the flips go the "right" way;
Now I'm Recruiter, Lambu is Mason (Illusion), and X is Townie.

N2 -> I go for Daws. Asako shatters Lambu, so at the start of D3 it's me, Daws (now Mason), and X (as Townie);

N3 -> I go for Farfs, which shatters her. Start of D4 is the same as above; Daws is lynched.


I can't believe it's actually making sense now, please tell me if Shad's succeeded in making me lose my mind :lmao
The only issue, of course, is that it requires a Player X to be keeping quiet somewhere, which there isn't. My N4 recruit can confirm that, thankfully.
No he thinks Lambu is the second recruiter in question that was stolen from and recruited at the same time, which then means we need a 3rd recruiter.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Interesting development, I started reading through the entire dawson / nii chaos.
Have a bit until I catch up
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Like I said, it was to confirm if he's mafia. The illusion mechanic would've allowed me to tell you all that I got no successful steal PM from the host, which would have made him a very strong target for lynch. And with so many people claiming detective, it was also good to at least confirm one of them. He was the least trustworthy detective in my eyes, so that's why I decided to target him. Maybe in hindsight it would've been better to check Holt or Shobu, but I've said in a lot of posts before today that I distrust Gry, so in the end I went with him.

It's true I can't confirm it, but as I said I didn't want to cripple a really useful townie like Evil. But who knows, if I'm lucky and Gry was a sane detective, maybe I can actually find something.
Alright, fine, let's get rid of Shad today and Nii tomorrow then: Votekill Shad.

Fooking hell I think I have figured it out.

The scenario Shad is looking for is this:

Player X is the second Recruiter
I'm Mafia Pirate
Lambu is Det
Daws is Doc

N1 -> X recruits Lambu, I steal Recruiter from X, Lambu gets turned into Illusion by someone else;
A big Priority 3 conflict ensues but all the flips go the "right" way;
Now I'm Recruiter, Lambu is Mason (Illusion), and X is Townie.

N2 -> I go for Daws. Asako shatters Lambu, so at the start of D3 it's me, Daws (now Mason), and X (as Townie);

N3 -> I go for Farfs, which shatters her. Start of D4 is the same as above; Daws is lynched.


I can't believe it's actually making sense now, please tell me if Shad's succeeded in making me lose my mind :lmao
The only issue, of course, is that it requires a Player X to be keeping quiet somewhere, which there isn't. My N4 recruit can confirm that, thankfully.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I said I recruited successfully last night, but not whom, among my first posts of today. Addressed your other concern as well, which you're free to doubt if you so wish. N3 was Farfs.
You lost your mind.
Also why didn't you saved Daws by votelynching Nii yesterday?
Now that Daws is dead to you want your new N4 recruit to confirm you today?

No he thinks Lambu is the second recruiter in question that was stolen from and recruited at the same time, which then means we need a 3rd recruiter.
There is no way we got 3 MRs this game. Then again, right now we got like half a dozen dets...
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No he thinks Lambu is the second recruiter in question that was stolen from and recruited at the same time, which then means we need a 3rd recruiter.
Oh I'm not saying he has brought forward a rational explanation, I'm saying that's the only scenario I can see working with the assumption that I'm not the original Recruiter someone could come up with. He's totally throwing anything at the wall and seeing what sticks - the fact that he's not even trying to make sense or follow basic reasoning is definitely disingenuous and I'm certain he wouldn't be so intentionally obtuse as a townie.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
3 recruiter is not the way to explain lambu dying as Mason, I'm still gonna think about otherwise this could have happened, but I would really like your mason to confirm you if possible, but I can't pressure today so that up to you.



Oh I'm not saying he has brought forward a rational explanation, I'm saying that's the only scenario I can see working with the assumption that I'm not the original Recruiter someone could come up with. He's totally throwing anything at the wall and seeing what sticks - the fact that he's not even trying to make sense or follow basic reasoning is definitely disingenuous and I'm certain he wouldn't be so intentionally obtuse as a townie.
I change my style depending on my situation, today I have nothing to lose and nothing to pressure people with, so I play freely, you perceived that as me 'throwing to see what sticks', but I only made 1 case since yesterday, and been discussing it with everybody.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,738
Gender
Female
Country
China
That‘s what confuses me, I always thought the person stops existing after they become an Illusion. There should not be any traceable actions, you shouldn‘t have been told he was protected.

@Copy Panda again to clarify more: a person becomes Illusion, then is shattered later by an action. Would a Mortician checking the corpse see only actions done on him before he became an Illusion, or also the action that shattered him while he was an Illusion?
Actions including while they were an illusion
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah ok.

Wish you checked Faust still, Evil. Could‘ve totally confirmed Mazino. Not sure what one could‘ve gotten from Lambu.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You lost your mind.
Also why didn't you saved Daws by votelynching Nii yesterday?
Now that Daws is dead to you want your new N4 recruit to confirm you today?
Ah I see. Was bound to happen sooner or later, wasn't it °3°

Same reply I gave to Erin: I already explained that at the start of today. You're also free to think I was afraid he was Mafia Mason, if you so wish, or that I deliberately set up a way to fook him over because I'm still holding a four-year-long grudge like she suggested.

My N4 recruit is free to do what they want. The detail I mentioned above shouldn't apply to them, I believe.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top