That is, if you don't get there first. From all it looks, you should consider going there next. I'm just gonna assume you recruited Gajeel or James yesterday. But I'm not sure how to proceed here going on. Looking at how many Mafias had already Mafia Mason secondary, this is probably just a bastard role like so many others it seems. Perhaps this role is the best used to help out with our Detective dilemma - though no guarantee for M.Mason secondary here too.
You mean, I should go to the Golden Land? '3' Or to recruit Bel?
She's one of the possibilities I have in mind for sure, since I'm well aware of where the usefulness of my role ends, and I believe I've hit that wall. From now on it's more useful to attempt to confirm people the hard way - not when I successfully recruit them, but when I fail - and then hope the scum is short enough on numbers that they can't waste actions on shattering people.
Not sure if he said his targets, would need to check, but he certainly said his role pre-recruitment was Doctor.
@Vandred removing Det and Doc roles in first 2 nights, impressive Mason work =3=
They're the ones who hinted at trash roles /3\
But yeah, I'm fully prepared for the eventual reveal that Lambu was the only useful Det. =3=
Though he was kinda killed and shattered right after, so...
@Evil3ye, Daws did tell me what he did on N1 and N2, want me to share? It's not exactly ground-breaking stuff.