Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,171
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
what happens if death miller is recruited by mason?
I guess he becomes mason.


wdym mafia?
She got a townie role, townie can be : vanilla townie, miller, sleeper.
sleeper can be recruited by mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

+
townie doesnt know what he/she is.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My not so useful results

N1: no action
N2: james guilty
N3: van guilty
N4: erin guilty
N5: no result (picked gry because since a few other dets had guilty on him i tried to test my sanity. Too bad I defo shattered him)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I guess he becomes mason.




She got a townie role, townie can be : vanilla townie, miller, sleeper.
sleeper can be recruited by mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

+
townie doesnt know what he/she is.
oh ok i see ♥ thankies for the clearup!
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It would be good if peps with night actions could post theirs in a list just so we have something to look at despite the last few posts from yesterday.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So if we trust nii then shobu is the mafia.
if we're sure about gry's sanity, and ni got guilty on shobu, that will confirm the other ppl on gry's list unless he's paranoid? (I always mix the sanities, the one that gets randomized results)
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I guess he becomes mason.




She got a townie role, townie can be : vanilla townie, miller, sleeper.
sleeper can be recruited by mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

+
townie doesnt know what he/she is.
Which is why I offered myself as a lynch target the day Daws was lynched to avoid this scenario since I could be sleeper. Now I know I'm death miller since sleeper shows as town in a detective investigation.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Still waiting on @Shobu_Yoruichi to explain how Avenger is passive.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,171
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Which is why I offered myself as a lynch target the day Daws was lynched to avoid this scenario since I could be sleeper. Now I know I'm death miller since sleeper shows as town in a detective investigation.
Yeah I know, but I dont want to lose a townie I think the best course is to get Vandred to recruit you so you become Mason.
I figured somehow when you mentioned "less is more" was part of your hint, that you have that kind of role, I was in a similar situation a couple of games ago, I was townie, actually sleeper and I tried to avoid to reveal my role. Reason why earlier, when i asked for reveal, I added "if you can".
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I was starting to get doubts after the mass switch yesterday, but it seems I was wrong to doubt Gry :feelsbadman

Well, at least I can say my work last night was productive. Won't say anything more for now.


@Vandred should've asked this yesterday, but did you recruit James? Because I've been trying to recruit him two nights in a row and couldn't. I'm an illusion, but thought I would keep trying anyway to test it.
Yes I did, he confirmed it himself yesterday. You're right to keep trying, you never know when the Golden Land might revive you and it beats doing nothing anyway.


Still waiting on @Shobu_Yoruichi to explain how Avenger is passive.
If yesterday's any indication I wouldn't expect a reply before the next 20 hours.

So votekill Shobu, for motivation.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yea, let.s pressure


!votekill shobu
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,088
Gender
Female
Country
France
Hey guys. I targeted shobu and got nothing so I'm an illusion now 🙃 (or I'm perma blocked?)
Gry died townie so Nii is indeed pirate but could be mafia pirate so that doesn't innocent him. Though I'm still okay to go for shobu today because of his contradictions.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill shobu
@Holt Was Gry your pick?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I got nothing. :neutral

So it's between believing in Nii or believing in Belserion today hmm.

Are you guys sure about shobu over Nii?
Nii can still be mafia pirate no? Idk what to thin atm, been kinda sus of nii, but then again i was sus of gry and wrong so i don.t want to risk saying the wrong thing again, so i ll just observe for now
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nii can still be mafia pirate no? Idk what to thin atm, been kinda sus of nii, but then again i was sus of gry and wrong so i don.t want to risk saying the wrong thing again, so i ll just observe for now
It is a possibility. Saying he found Shobu guilty might just be him taking advantage of his partner being pretty much already sentenced to death to give himself more credibility. It might just be that he's Town Pirate as well. Only night actions or past posts would be able to tell.

!votekill Shobu
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I got nothing. :neutral

So it's between believing in Nii or believing in Belserion today hmm.

Are you guys sure about shobu over Nii?
Who did you check?

After 50 years of nothing, all our detectives found Shobu. Can't lie, I don't like this, but I don't trust Shobu anyway. I'm beginning to really hate this game. I was wrong once again. Shad definitely must have pulled that crazy play because he expected people from last game (including myself) to excuse it. I feel rather betrayed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD no Gry wasn't my target
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Who did you check?

After 50 years of nothing, all our detectives found Shobu. Can't lie, I don't like this, but I don't trust Shobu anyway. I'm beginning to really hate this game. I was wrong once again. Shad definitely must have pulled that crazy play because he expected people from last game (including myself) to excuse it. I feel rather betrayed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD no Gry wasn't my target
just one detective.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Tried check Shad but was either blocked or killed, don't know. Really wonder how many of us are illusions at this point.

Plus, we're nowhere close finding the second killing party that we have evidence of from night 2 events.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Would you guys be up to do the crazy Faust plan of splitting votes equally between Shobu and Belserion see which gets killed?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top