Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,778
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So erinyes could be the mafia boss? she was blocked since night 3 right
No, she showed results until N4, then apparently stopped getting them.

So as far as I understand, since Erin claimed she was still an Illusion yesterday, the situation is this:

  • Erin is an Illusion, Mazino isn't -> Impossible, Mazino would shatter her -> Mazino is lying
  • Erin is not an Illusion, Mazino is -> Mazino protected Erin, Erin is lying
  • Neither Erin nor Mazino are Illusions -> Erin is lying, Mazino may or may not be lying
  • Both are Illusions -> Neither is lying

We haven't heard from Erin yet, but something leads me to believe in the last option so I'd rather go for DD or Misha.


me, dd, Erin, vandred : is this the list of ppl who claim to be illusions/not getting results (Up until yesterday)?
That's correct, and possibily Mazino depending on how you look at it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
me, dd, Erin, vandred : is this the list of ppl who claim to be illusions/not getting results (Up until yesterday)?
I guess so. How did you know you're an illusion?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Guys so sorry for being that late, I was abroad ( in belgium ) the whole day and for some reasons I couldnt access internet with my phone, i just came back ,like 1 hour ago +/-, please let me just some time to take a warm bath and pamper myself, and I ll check back what happened..
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
That's correct, and possibily Mazino depending on how you look at it.
then one of the ppl claiming to be illusions yesterday is lying. there can't be more than 4 illusions out of gajeel's voters and one confirmed illusion is james.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess so. How did you know you're an illusion?

As I said before I would know it when I become an illusion.
at the beginning of the game i asked hosts if i'll only be able to do the banshee kill after i'm shattered (since we don't get to know it when we become illusions). They told me that they would notify me when I m dead so that I can kill. And yesterday was the day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hmm. That's strange. If Nii got a result on you N6, that means you died no earlier than that. And N6 we had 3 deaths so it's unlikely you were killed the same night. There's no reason you shouldn't get a result last night 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred what do you think of this?
adding this into consideration i'm inclined to believe that erin is the scum
--- Double Post Merged, ---

1- Nii got innocent on Erin.
2- Evil confirmed there was an investigation on shad that matches us with when Erin said she targeted.

Is this not sufficient reason to at least believe Erin is not the right lynch at this time?
but that still wouldn't make sense with these results, would it?
if we only had the nii result, the possibility that erin is mafia boss would be valid.
if we only had gry's result, the possibility that erin's case is like gajeel (TP with a townie role?) would be valid.
erin being scum doesnt make sense with both these results, i guess
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what was nii's sanity again?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

eeh my brain is fried, i don't know what to make of this.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
then one of the ppl claiming to be illusions yesterday is lying. there can't be more than 4 illusions out of gajeel's voters and one confirmed illusion is james.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




As I said before I would know it when I become an illusion.
at the beginning of the game i asked hosts if i'll only be able to do the banshee kill after i'm shattered (since we don't get to know it when we become illusions). They told me that they would notify me when I m dead so that I can kill. And yesterday was the day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



adding this into consideration i'm inclined to believe that erin is the scum
--- Double Post Merged, ---



but that still wouldn't make sense with these results, would it?
if we only had the nii result, the possibility that erin is mafia boss would be valid.
if we only had gry's result, the possibility that erin's case is like gajeel (TP with a townie role?) would be valid.
erin being scum doesnt make sense with both these results, i guess
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what was nii's sanity again?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

eeh my brain is fried, i don't know what to make of this.
nii was sane detective.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
then one of the ppl claiming to be illusions yesterday is lying. there can't be more than 4 illusions out of gajeel's voters and one confirmed illusion is james.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




As I said before I would know it when I become an illusion.
at the beginning of the game i asked hosts if i'll only be able to do the banshee kill after i'm shattered (since we don't get to know it when we become illusions). They told me that they would notify me when I m dead so that I can kill. And yesterday was the day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



adding this into consideration i'm inclined to believe that erin is the scum
--- Double Post Merged, ---



but that still wouldn't make sense with these results, would it?
if we only had the nii result, the possibility that erin is mafia boss would be valid.
if we only had gry's result, the possibility that erin's case is like gajeel (TP with a townie role?) would be valid.
erin being scum doesnt make sense with both these results, i guess
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what was nii's sanity again?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

eeh my brain is fried, i don't know what to make of this.
i meant evil's result, not gry
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hmm shad did die as a non illusion, so maybe erin is townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could it be awkwardmisha as a mafia mason? No result points to her as townie.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Im pretty lost I didnt expect both EH and Gajeel to be town, I missed some important parts of the game between day 2 and day 4 I never caught up really , and couldnt update the recaps, I have the feeling Im missing something.
In any case, I was suspecting Holt but he s proven with Bel's dead, mary is cleared too , based on evil results, I do trust haya. by process of elimination I cant see anyone else out of misha or Mazino ( unless I missed some important info).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vote kill Misha for now, will try to be back before the end of the day to check.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, that was underwhelming.

I'm thinking the last scum is a traitor that was recruited. Because of the results we have had so far which gives most people an alibi, that's what makes the most sense in my opinion. Traitor would be read town to Det (if they've not been recruited), and they would still be able to use their role prior to being recruited. If Erin was a naive det to begin with, then it checks out. I do not buy her not being able to use her role since n5.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Im pretty lost I didnt expect both EH and Gajeel to be town, I missed some important parts of the game between day 2 and day 4 I never caught up really , and couldnt update the recaps, I have the feeling Im missing something.
In any case, I was suspecting Holt but he s proven with Bel's dead, mary is cleared too , based on evil results, I do trust haya. by process of elimination I cant see anyone else out of misha or Mazino ( unless I missed some important info).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Vote kill Misha for now, will try to be back before the end of the day to check.
Gajeel was a serial killer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well, that was underwhelming.

I'm thinking the last scum is a traitor that was recruited. Because of the results we have had so far which gives most people an alibi, that's what makes the most sense in my opinion. Traitor would be read town to Det (if they've not been recruited), and they would still be able to use their role prior to being recruited. If Erin was a naive det to begin with, then it checks out. I do not buy her not being able to use her role since n5.
but a traitor shows up as mafia in detective results, nii saw her as townie.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
hmm shad did die as a non illusion, so maybe erin is townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could it be awkwardmisha as a mafia mason? No result points to her as townie.
Facts and logic.
Again I have been recruited day one and lost my role and until now I don't remember not helping town.
In theory everyone could be scum.
For the moment I trust 3 people and that's it.
Go back through my postst, if you find something that can pinpoint to me as being mafia please bring it forth.
I even asked to be investigated to clear any suspicions.

Well for now I am still waiting on Erins explanation either way.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Misha and Mary seem to be clear or the least likely scum in my opinion.

It should be between Maz and Erin. In both of their cases, because of Gry's result- it's either they're boss or traitor.
Gajeel was a serial killer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



but a traitor shows up as mafia in detective results, nii saw her as townie.
Interaction role says traitor shows as townie in Det role
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
then one of the ppl claiming to be illusions yesterday is lying. there can't be more than 4 illusions out of gajeel's voters and one confirmed illusion is james.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




As I said before I would know it when I become an illusion.
at the beginning of the game i asked hosts if i'll only be able to do the banshee kill after i'm shattered (since we don't get to know it when we become illusions). They told me that they would notify me when I m dead so that I can kill. And yesterday was the day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



adding this into consideration i'm inclined to believe that erin is the scum
--- Double Post Merged, ---



but that still wouldn't make sense with these results, would it?
if we only had the nii result, the possibility that erin is mafia boss would be valid.
if we only had gry's result, the possibility that erin's case is like gajeel (TP with a townie role?) would be valid.
erin being scum doesnt make sense with both these results, i guess
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what was nii's sanity again?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

eeh my brain is fried, i don't know what to make of this.
That's also correct...


hmm shad did die as a non illusion, so maybe erin is townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could it be awkwardmisha as a mafia mason? No result points to her as townie.
That's also my main theory at the moment. Everyone else has something going for them, even if tenuous, so I think it's got to be her.


Well, that was underwhelming.

I'm thinking the last scum is a traitor that was recruited. Because of the results we have had so far which gives most people an alibi, that's what makes the most sense in my opinion. Traitor would be read town to Det (if they've not been recruited), and they would still be able to use their role prior to being recruited. If Erin was a naive det to begin with, then it checks out. I do not buy her not being able to use her role since n5.
Yeah that idea is possible, but then again, who would that leave us with?

Me and DD were dead, so can't be us two;
You and Haya used your roles too recently, so it can't be you two;
Mary claimed her role activated, but why would she lie? To get killed by the GL?
Mazino, Erin and Misha are once again the only ones left. Maz and Erin are saying they're Illusions, which is a risk; so once again I can only reasonably think of Misha.


Facts and logic.
Again I have been recruited day one and lost my role and until now I don't remember not helping town.
In theory everyone could be scum.
For the moment I trust 3 people and that's it.
Go back through my postst, if you find something that can pinpoint to me as being mafia please bring it forth.
I even asked to be investigated to clear any suspicions.

Well for now I am still waiting on Erins explanation either way.
The problem here is that everyone among us has been helping town and got confrimed one way or the other. Even with Gajeel we only got him by process of elimination.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Interaction role says traitor shows as townie in Det role
That's only before recruitment.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Gajeel was a serial killer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



but a traitor shows up as mafia in detective results, nii saw her as townie.
so if a traitor shows up as a mafia...wait a second

digitaldude -
N1 Marm (Mafia Boss) - Guilty
N2 Haya (MR) - Guilty
N3 EH (Det) - Guilty
N4 Gry (Det) - Guilty
N5 Belserion (Townie) - Innocent
N6 Maryxxi - No feedback

Erinyes -
N1 Gry (Det) - Innocent
N2 Asako (Apprentice) - no result
N3 James (Prosecutor) - Innocent
N4 Shad (Mafia Boss) - Innocent
N5 Gajeel (PGO) - no feedback
N6 Maryxxi - no feedback

Equaling Heaven
N1 no target
N2 James (Prosecutor) - Guilty
N3 Vandred (MR) - Guilty
N4 Erin (Det) - Guilty
N5 shattered Gry
N6 Maryxxi Guilty

Nii
N5 Shobu - Guilty
N6 Erin- Innocent

grysun results
N1 Holt innocent
N2 Haya innocent
N3 Tatsu no result
N4 Mazino innocent


So, knowing that EH was insane, meaning that he always got guilty and Erin might be naive, there are a few people that haven't been properly checked.
More specifically Mary and Vandred.

Erin was checked by Nii though and she got innocent
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
For some reason I kept thinking Erin was checked N4, but since Nii checked her N6, then she should indeed be clear.

Mazino would then be the last? He was only checked by N4, since then, we can potentially attribute two deaths to him- Van and Nii (going by what he said). He did say he targeted Gajeel though, but it's weird that Gajeel didn't died (wasn't an illusion).
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Mazino, Erin and Misha are once again the only ones left. Maz and Erin are saying they're Illusions, which is a risk; so once again I can only reasonably think of Misha.
i said its possible that i am an illusion since erin did not shatter, but maybe she was no illusion hence why she didnt shatter
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For some reason I kept thinking Erin was checked N4, but since Nii checked her N6, then she should indeed be clear.

Mazino would then be the last? He was only checked by N4, since then, we can potentially attribute two deaths to him- Van and Nii (going by what he said). He did say he targeted Gajeel though, but it's weird that Gajeel didn't died (wasn't an illusion).
well i dont know about my sanity so it is a possibility

but like i said once before

evil n1 (still results) dd n2 (still reesults) faust n3 (probably shattered cuz of me) evil n4 (i think still results after) van n5 (maybe turned to illu) nii n6 and n7 (illu and shattered maybe) n8 gaj (nth i can deduce) n9 erin (nth i can deduce)
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
so if a traitor shows up as a mafia...wait a second

digitaldude -
N1 Marm (Mafia Boss) - Guilty
N2 Haya (MR) - Guilty
N3 EH (Det) - Guilty
N4 Gry (Det) - Guilty
N5 Belserion (Townie) - Innocent
N6 Maryxxi - No feedback

Erinyes -
N1 Gry (Det) - Innocent
N2 Asako (Apprentice) - no result
N3 James (Prosecutor) - Innocent
N4 Shad (Mafia Boss) - Innocent
N5 Gajeel (PGO) - no feedback
N6 Maryxxi - no feedback

Equaling Heaven
N1 no target
N2 James (Prosecutor) - Guilty
N3 Vandred (MR) - Guilty
N4 Erin (Det) - Guilty
N5 shattered Gry
N6 Maryxxi Guilty

Nii
N5 Shobu - Guilty
N6 Erin- Innocent

grysun results
N1 Holt innocent
N2 Haya innocent
N3 Tatsu no result
N4 Mazino innocent


So, knowing that EH was insane, meaning that he always got guilty and Erin might be naive, there are a few people that haven't been properly checked.
More specifically Mary and Vandred.

Erin was checked by Nii though and she got innocent
Interestingly enough that also leaves you, since the only Det result you got was from Cinera's fake claim a little while before he died, if I'm not mistaken.


could erin have been killed by gajeel pgo?
Considering how Demon ended I think that's when the PGO shot was spent, but her death would be another mystery I can't make sense of, so maybe.


For some reason I kept thinking Erin was checked N4, but since Nii checked her N6, then she should indeed be clear.

Mazino would then be the last? He was only checked by N4, since then, we can potentially attribute two deaths to him- Van and Nii (going by what he said). He did say he targeted Gajeel though, but it's weird that Gajeel didn't died (wasn't an illusion).
It's possible, but Mazino also claimed to have shattered Nii on N7, and as far as I remember no one else said they targeted Nii. So it would be a weird move to say the least.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
If Erin was checked as late as N6...it does make me think it's unlikely she got recruited. Then again, it wouldn't be farfetched to think she was recruited afterwards?
I agree on Maz. It would indeed be weird to shatter Nii (or target him twice) but we have to consider Gajeel might have done one or the other.

Also, for N6- there were at least 3 deaths- Sakura, Cinera, Nii. Nii was the only Town that died
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Could erin be mafia detective hmmm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

no cause nii result damn, who is the mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

at least townies control the council, btw @Haya-san who did you try to recruit?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top