there is, we just didnt want you to know about the game, cuz we dont want you to playwhat are you guys in on....there ain't no host![]()

there is, we just didnt want you to know about the game, cuz we dont want you to playwhat are you guys in on....there ain't no host![]()


games without my man gnut SUCK DICK.there is, we just didnt want you to know about the game, cuz we dont want you to play![]()

Nunie looks up to methe ass lickery is stronk



I'd much rather act like they don't existhow about bleach sternritter edition?

Totally agree.Ah ok.
May I suggest? Let it be Disney princesses. It will be so troll.

GoTuhm, lets talk about themes for 2015?
personally i would burn to see a Game of Thrones theme finally happening, after ust tease us, how long - like 20 games ago.
I would also throw Magi into the room. on some evening of boredom this year i came to read a couple of chapters, and ended up devouring it.
other suggestions i have are maybe Noblesse, D.Gray Man, Gantz,
you?
and TWD pweaaase