Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,240
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Possible Themes of Future Mafia Games

Evil3ye
  • Magi
  • Annoying Pop Stars
  • Victoria's Secret Angels

digitaldude
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
  • Gantz
  • Legend of Aang/Korra
  • Robotics;Notes/Chaos;Head

MidoBan
  • Breaking Bad
  • Fables
  • Get Backers
  • X-Men

Ustegius
  • Saga
  • Monster
  • 20th Century Boys
  • Vinland Saga

Hardy
  • Prince of Tennis
  • FIFA
  • Megaman
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I think X-Men would be the best, or a general Marvel theme while at that.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Possible Themes of Future Mafia Games

Evil3ye:
  • Magi
  • Annoying Pop Stars
  • Victoria's Secret Angels


digitaldude:
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
  • Gantz
  • Legend of Aang/Korra
  • Robotics;Notes/Chaos;Head


MidoBan:
  • Breaking Bad
  • Fables
  • Get Backers
  • X-Men


Ustegius:
  • Saga
  • Monster
  • 20th Century Boys
  • Vinland Saga


Hardy:
  • Prince of Tennis
  • FIFA
  • Megaman
I can do any of these themes except the bold ones.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Down the line, I'd love to host a Gintama game. Kind of a shame as I would RP the shit out of it, but it's one of the only themes I'd be interested in hosting specifically xD I wonder if I'd need help with making a balanced game however, but the rest I'm confident would go fine.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, a little thing I might wanna add:

Shouldn't some players have gotten a penalty vote/warning for the next day? We got 17 votes and are 20 players after ProG's death, so some votes are missing.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Down the line, I'd love to host a Gintama game. Kind of a shame as I would RP the shit out of it, but it's one of the only themes I'd be interested in hosting specifically xD I wonder if I'd need help with making a balanced game however, but the rest I'm confident would go fine.
Yes to Gintama game, no to you hosting it. You RPing Gintama is too much to pass on.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,240
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Down the line, I'd love to host a Gintama game. Kind of a shame as I would RP the shit out of it, but it's one of the only themes I'd be interested in hosting specifically xD I wonder if I'd need help with making a balanced game however, but the rest I'm confident would go fine.
You want to play in the TTGL game then? :nunogasm
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Possible Themes of Future Mafia Games

Evil3ye
  • Magi
  • Annoying Pop Stars
  • Victoria's Secret Angels

digitaldude
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
  • Gantz
  • Legend of Aang/Korra
  • Robotics;Notes/Chaos;Head

MidoBan
  • Breaking Bad
  • Fables
  • Get Backers
  • X-Men

Ustegius
  • Saga
  • Monster
  • 20th Century Boys
  • Vinland Saga

Hardy
  • Prince of Tennis
  • FIFA
  • Megaman
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Yes to Gintama game, no to you hosting it. You RPing Gintama is too much to pass on.
Kind of true :XD But at the same time it has to be a cool theme for hosting to be as fun as possible!

You want to play in the TTGL game then? :nunogasm
:nunoamaze I'd prefer to play Gintama and hosting TTGL honestly if you put it like that xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You know Saga and Fables then?
I'll be honest and say I am not familiar with saga so thats why I probably leave it to those who do but isnt fables what the wolf among us is based on? I played the game so I have some knowledge of the characters and setting.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No TWD game :bored
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Berserk could be fun, but the RPing would be too gore to my liking :XD

I should go read my 80~ chapters remaining.. :oh
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why not a Sci-fi mafia game? Imagine Mass Effect with reaper agents murdering people on the Citadel and council inspectors running around looking for them.^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top