Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

I want to play too.
 

Beatrice

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
1,425
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Signing up for this, if I may.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Ok. I want to play. If its still open?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

yeah 16.12 is my last exam so im in
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Me too!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Game 41
start Dec 17

Host: [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
Theme: Fairy Tail

01 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
02 [USER]Hardy[/USER]
03 [USER]gnut[/USER]
04 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
05 [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
06 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER]
07 [USER]Kat[/USER]
08 [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
09 [USER]Lovemagi[/USER]
10 [USER]Philia[/USER]
11 [USER]3c[/USER]
12 [USER]desin24[/USER]
13 [USER]Beatrice[/USER]
14 [USER]Holt[/USER]
15 [USER]Mazino[/USER]
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER]

0X [USER]FrostyMouse[/USER] -maybe
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Starting today they'll monitor the sites we visit from our work computer, so there's no way in hell I'm checking the game from it u.u I'll follow the game from my mobile while I'm not home, and post more after I leave work.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Starting today they'll monitor the sites we visit from our work computer, so there's no way in hell I'm checking the game from it u.u I'll follow the game from my mobile while I'm not home, and post more after I leave work.
saaaaaame
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

I still call bullshit on that fucking ban though. I explicitly said that I couldn't join the game after all before it started.

Sure, it was the day before, but still, things came up and I mentioned it.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Starting today they'll monitor the sites we visit from our work computer, so there's no way in hell I'm checking the game from it u.u I'll follow the game from my mobile while I'm not home, and post more after I leave work.
Same counts for me. Well gladly the holidays are there soon, expect if you work in your holidays than that sucks. xD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

I should prepare some exams, but oh well, I'll try to be as active as I can. LOL
Count me in. :D
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

I wish that me, Adi, Kat and Magi/Bea would be mafia, so we could kick some hairy arses ^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Game 41
start Dec 17

Host: [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
Theme: Fairy Tail

OH HELLZ YEAH....im in
oh well if cumboi is playin i must join

in
Seem fun. I'm gonna check in that day which time I can be online. So maybe I will join in.
wtf, I came here and was going to suggest we do a game (last year we had one around Christmas too), only to find out sign-ups have already started and no one notified me. SAD LIFE. I don't check this forum so I got lucky now.

In any case: IN
I want to play too.
Signing up for this, if I may.
Ok. I want to play. If its still open?
yeah 16.12 is my last exam so im in
I should prepare some exams, but oh well, I'll try to be as active as I can. LOL
Count me in. :D


If I have time, but I'm not going to commit right now.

01 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
02 [USER]Hardy[/USER]
03 [USER]gnut[/USER]
04 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
05 [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
06 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER]
07 [USER]Kat[/USER]
08 [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
09 [USER]Lovemagi[/USER]
10 [USER]Philia[/USER]
11 [USER]3c[/USER]
12 [USER]desin24[/USER]
13 [USER]Beatrice[/USER]
14 [USER]Holt[/USER]
15 [USER]Mazino[/USER]
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER]
17 [USER]Zasz[/USER]

0X [USER]FrostyMouse[/USER] -maybe
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

this may come as a disappointment to most and a letdown to the host.
but unfortunately,I won't have much time to spam a 100 post a day like usual....:gnut

haven't gotten my xmas bonus from work yet...so looks like I will be running around all weekend and next week shopping:pout
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

getting quit big, wat
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

this may come as a disappointment to most and a letdown to the host.
but unfortunately,I won't have much time to spam a 100 post a day like usual....:gnut

haven't gotten my xmas bonus from work yet...so looks like I will be running around all weekend and next week shopping:pout
You already made an excuse? Future mafia member? :heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

You already made an excuse? Future mafia member? :heh
i'm always mafia...no surprise there:edumacated
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

I wish that me, Adi, Kat and Magi/Bea would be mafia, so we could kick some hairy arses ^_^
i see you are still pushing magi=girl nonesense
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

this may come as a disappointment to most and a letdown to the host.
but unfortunately,I won't have much time to spam a 100 post a day like usual....:gnut

haven't gotten my xmas bonus from work yet...so looks like I will be running around all weekend and next week shopping:pout
no greg spam, oh nooooo :gnut

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

is faust hosting? :heh :kreygasm *wink*
 

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

I would like to join in the fun. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top