Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I told you to kill her if I died :heh.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
When the day phase starts?
 

Beatrice

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
1,425
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Well thank god I'm out.
Can I go back to my old Avy now?
 

Beatrice

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
1,425
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
We gotta talk, once the game is over.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
RIP Beatrice

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

When the day phase starts?
uhm, in 8-9 hrs? sth like that
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Evil, I meant that you keep including the quote where someone voted for me but you keep forgetting to include the actual vote. xD
Fine by me though.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Aaand I was late for the party again, stupid work. >.<
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
^there was no vote on you, when i posted it. you received one from digital, who then changed it. and you confused the shit out of me yesterday night. omg!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
well fck it :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
RIP kat RIP magi. was fun with you on the pad

RIP hardy. top poster on day 1, top poster on day 2, weehw, almost hit our upper limit again with about 82 ppd <_>
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...I knew it!

Well RIP me.

RIP kat RIP magi. was fun with you on the pad

RIP hardy. top poster on day 1, top poster on day 2, weehw, almost hit our upper limit again with about 82 ppd <_>
Twas worth it!
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
That sucks. I was finally get used to it. Oh well, next time better.
Now I can change my avatar again to the most awesome psyco woman in history. xD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Woah..way to go townies!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top