Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
R.I.P serial killer.
Good job Farfy-chan.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
OMG I had a rough night. xD

Sry guys, gonna vote early next time.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
RIP mazino

you suck Ado. three penalty votes we give you for repeated inactivity/no-vote
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Three? :oh

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Yeah I shouldn't have participated sry.
 

Beatrice

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
1,425
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
See, I'm justified! I was right about Xadyu being part of the Mafia! I knew it was why Beatrice switched her vote to me the second I voted for Xadyu and insisted on protecting Xadyu. It's why I was killed at Night, too.
Nah.You were killed for a different reason.
But more to that when the game is actually over.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
well you had time to leave one post- stayed bit longer and added two more including a vote and no objections though. even on busy days that's usually managable
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I fucking told you guys he was up to no good. You bitches.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
ZINO ! :nah

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

why you kill me btiches >_> I wanted to play :(
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 41 - End of a Fairy Tail - 3 DAYS UNTIL ETHERION

RIP no one.
 
Last edited:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wait, what?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Well I couldn't do it on my own obvs. xD

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Am I disqualified now or what?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Well I couldn't do it on my own obvs. xD

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Am I disqualified now or what?
You mean Hall of Shamed? No. You were not host killed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top